First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Application Reopen~!~
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/27/08

tokyogirl75 wrote:

Username: Tokyogirl75
Name/Nickname: Ayaka
What program/s you use: Photoshop CS3
How active you are in this group: really! i'm always bored
Why do you wan to become a mod: its funn! and i enjoy making aviz
What are you good at: (Avatars, Banners, Icons, Colour Manga, etc.) aviz, banners, and icons
Give at least 3 examples of your works:

Are you a mod in other graphic editing group? yupp! lots but not enough requests..

Accepted, but you are on probation^^
Please ask angelicax what should you do while you are on probation!


edit by:angelicax
Requester
23970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
Username: girliewirlie7
Name/Nickname: name ; yukii . nickname ; rozy
What program/s you use: photoscape . . gimp . picnik ( i use it to do da text ) . photoshop ( sumtiime )
How active you are in this group: shud be . . . . sorry ii`ve i`m not .
Why do you wan to become a mod: i love makiin aviis n love 2 help out .
What are you good at: (Avatars, Banners, Icons, Colour Manga, etc.) i` m not good . but aviis . banners . iicons . pro theme .
Give at least 3 examples of your works:
[put your works in spoiler]
Are you a mod in other graphic editing group? iGraphic , so yess .

posted 3 , got loads tho .
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08

ACCEPTED!
Your On Probation
Please Ask angelicax For What u Should Do^^
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/4/09

girliewirlie7 wrote:

Username: girliewirlie7
Name/Nickname: name ; yukii . nickname ; rozy
What program/s you use: photoscape . . gimp . picnik ( i use it to do da text ) . photoshop ( sumtiime )
How active you are in this group: shud be . . . . sorry ii`ve i`m not .
Why do you wan to become a mod: i love makiin aviis n love 2 help out .
What are you good at: (Avatars, Banners, Icons, Colour Manga, etc.) i` m not good . but aviis . banners . iicons . pro theme .
Give at least 3 examples of your works:
[put your works in spoiler]
Are you a mod in other graphic editing group? iGraphic , so yess .

posted 3 , got loads tho .


Er..Can u edit This picture with ur best in photoshop?

Requester
23970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/4/09

Hayami_Miku wrote:


Er..Can u edit This picture with ur best in photoshop?

well , u see photoshop was traiil . ..
but i dont miind not beiin in da group , i`ll still request

Requester
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
Username: yumiko_x3
Name/Nickname: jessie/yumiko
What program/s you use: photobucket (sorry,i only have 1 program)
How active you are in this group: i will check for new requests everyday..
Why do you wan to become a mod: i like making avi(s) & i want to improve my skills
What are you good at: avatars
Give at least 3 examples of your works:

[put your works in spoiler]
Are you a mod in other graphic editing group? yes

note for you:

Co Creator
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

girliewirlie7 wrote:

well , u see photoshop was traiil . ..
but i dont miind not beiin in da group , i`ll still request

Then just edit this picture with your best!
Requester
23970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

angelicax wrote:


girliewirlie7 wrote:

well , u see photoshop was traiil . ..
but i dont miind not beiin in da group , i`ll still request

Then just edit this picture with your best!


okii i`ll tryy . .

Moderator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/9/09
Username:Miyiki
Name/Nickname:Mi-chan
What program/s you use:Photoshop CS3 and Photofiltre
How active you are in this group:As active as i can~
Why do you wan to become a mod:I wanted to help this group, improve my skills and learn other things.
What are you good at: (Avatars, Banners, Icons, Colour Manga, etc.) umm..... avatars~
Give at least 3 examples of your works:

Are you a mod in other graphic editing group?:yes~ creator of avatar making pictures and The Avatar Successers, mod of Avii Edits.

Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/18/09

Miyiki wrote:

Username:Miyiki
Name/Nickname:Mi-chan
What program/s you use:Photoshop CS3 and Photofiltre
How active you are in this group:As active as i can~
Why do you wan to become a mod:I wanted to help this group, improve my skills and learn other things.
What are you good at: (Avatars, Banners, Icons, Colour Manga, etc.) umm..... avatars~
Give at least 3 examples of your works:

Are you a mod in other graphic editing group?:yes~ creator of avatar making pictures and The Avatar Successers, mod of Avii Edits.



yeah ur will not get accepted , but i will still give u a chance if u try
very hard to parctice photoshop xDD~if u wan tutorials just go to photoshop secrets
or amjc for tutorials~ xD~okay than edit this picture and put koken on it^^
haha hope its not too big xD

Posted 1/9/09


u got it all wrong!!~its quite nice^^~
but it could be better~oke~maybe u should try blending the font?~rite click on the font layer , than chose blending options=D~maybe u create a new layer , than put brushes~rite click on the layer..than blending options~oke~probation mod~
remember to invite buddies okay?
Moderator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Hayami_Miku wrote:



u got it all wrong!!~its quite nice^^~
but it could be better~oke~maybe u should try blending the font?~rite click on the font layer , than chose blending options=D~maybe u create a new layer , than put brushes~rite click on the layer..than blending options~oke~probation mod~
remember to invite buddies okay?


*paused for 5 min...* WHAT!!! sorry... was shocked.... welll... try my best!!! and i got it! its nicer this way! Thanks!!!
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/18/09
Username: norma94
Name/Nickname: norma
What program/s you use:gimp,photofiltre,paint.net nd photoscape
How active you are in this group: all the days
Why do you wan to become a mod: because i like to help nd i like to make avis.
What are you good at: (Avatars, Banners, Icons, Colour Manga, etc.) everything
Give at least 3 examples of your works:

Are you a mod in other graphic editing group? yeah.. in Avatar Making Renshi,Kawaii Avii Designers,Kawaii Graphics Shop nd more..
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/18/09

norma94 wrote:

Username: norma94
Name/Nickname: norma
What program/s you use:gimp,photofiltre,paint.net nd photoscape
How active you are in this group: all the days
Why do you wan to become a mod: because i like to help nd i like to make avis.
What are you good at: (Avatars, Banners, Icons, Colour Manga, etc.) everything
Give at least 3 examples of your works:

Are you a mod in other graphic editing group? yeah.. in Avatar Making Renshi,Kawaii Avii Designers,Kawaii Graphics Shop nd more..

edit this picture and put koken on it

Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/18/09

Hayami_Miku wrote:


norma94 wrote:

Username: norma94
Name/Nickname: norma
What program/s you use:gimp,photofiltre,paint.net nd photoscape
How active you are in this group: all the days
Why do you wan to become a mod: because i like to help nd i like to make avis.
What are you good at: (Avatars, Banners, Icons, Colour Manga, etc.) everything
Give at least 3 examples of your works:

Are you a mod in other graphic editing group? yeah.. in Avatar Making Renshi,Kawaii Avii Designers,Kawaii Graphics Shop nd more..

edit this picture and put koken on it


ok..working on it!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.