First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You think in different universes there is actually other planets that have anime ?
8674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Central Europe.
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

KurenaiShi wrote:

Your usuage of Anime is wrong, since its a name coin for Japanese animation.

So hence forth I'm assuming you mean anime like elements in other galaxies, created by simliar spieces (in the vaguest form of the word). Or literal anime elements (... like mobile suits)

You can't rule anything out... since its infinity. Even though life on a planet is ".0000000000000000000000000083 v 10" possible in a single galaxy (VERY miniscule). there is a small minut chance there is a spieces out thier, creating anime or has, what we consider, anime elements.


JTtheKing wrote:

i know im off topic but have you ever wondered whats outside of the universe? is it all white like a blank sheet of paper or is it completely black with no stars?


and in answer to the questions, whats the outside of the universe... no ones knows... its been speculated that space would fold into itself... as for what that means... ask a cosmologist. This goes in lue with the Big Bang theory, since its impossible for the universe to be infinity, since if it where infinity, it would mean there was somthing else before the Big Bang, which I'm sure there is an improvable theory out there as well pertianing to that.


It`s nohingness.Btw bothing happens if you throw a star there LOL except for changing locations
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Thats a good ques...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08

narutocall32 wrote:


KurenaiShi wrote:

Your usuage of Anime is wrong, since its a name coin for Japanese animation.

So hence forth I'm assuming you mean anime like elements in other galaxies, created by simliar spieces (in the vaguest form of the word). Or literal anime elements (... like mobile suits)

You can't rule anything out... since it is a universe where talking about. Even though life on a planet is ".0000000000000000000000000083 b 10" possible in a single galaxy (VERY miniscule). there is a small minut chance there is a spieces out thier, creating anime or has, what we consider, anime elements.


JTtheKing wrote:

i know im off topic but have you ever wondered whats outside of the universe? is it all white like a blank sheet of paper or is it completely black with no stars?”

and in answer to the questions, whats the outside of the universe... no ones knows... its been speculated that space would fold into itself... as for what that means... ask an astrophysicist or a cosmologist. This goes in lue with the Big Bang theory, since its impossible for the universe to be infinity, since if it where infinity, it would mean there was somthing else before the Big Bang (disproving it), which I'm sure there is an improvable theory out there as well pertianing to that pre-BigBang theory (or somthing which compliments it). (in an ominous tone) SUCH AS THE MULTIVERSE!


It`s nohingness.Btw bothing happens if you throw a star there LOL except for changing locations


*eh?* (whats your context?)... well just look at the improvable but very simple and interesting "Multiverse theory" (updated the above quote as well)... just like in Sliders, remember that show.

well to add to my comments earlier... it doesn't have to be in this universe... it be in other universes... if the theory were true
8674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Central Europe.
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

KurenaiShi wrote:


narutocall32 wrote:


KurenaiShi wrote:

Your usuage of Anime is wrong, since its a name coin for Japanese animation.

So hence forth I'm assuming you mean anime like elements in other galaxies, created by simliar spieces (in the vaguest form of the word). Or literal anime elements (... like mobile suits)

You can't rule anything out... since it is a universe where talking about. Even though life on a planet is ".0000000000000000000000000083 v 10" possible in a single galaxy (VERY miniscule). there is a small minut chance there is a spieces out thier, creating anime or has, what we consider, anime elements.


JTtheKing wrote:

i know im off topic but have you ever wondered whats outside of the universe? is it all white like a blank sheet of paper or is it completely black with no stars?”

and in answer to the questions, whats the outside of the universe... no ones knows... its been speculated that space would fold into itself... as for what that means... ask an astrophysicist or a cosmologist. This goes in lue with the Big Bang theory, since its impossible for the universe to be infinity, since if it where infinity, it would mean there was somthing else before the Big Bang (disproving it), which I'm sure there is an improvable theory out there as well pertianing to that pre-BigBang theory (or somthing which compliments it). (in an ominous tone) SUCH AS THE MULTIVERSE!


It`s nohingness.Btw bothing happens if you throw a star there LOL except for changing locations


*meh* just look at the improvable but very simple and interesting "Multiverse theory" (updated the above quote as well)


Since the Bing Bang the universe is expanding with a quite fast speed , to infinite,so number of stars and planets are ... yes , limited , when the space not
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Thats a good ques...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08

narutocall32 wrote:

Since the Bing Bang the universe is expanding with a quite fast speed , to infinite,so number of stars and planets are ... yes , limited , when the space not


ooh I got ya

Thats a logically reasonable theory, but it can't be verified (and it would only disprove the Big Bang theory, or conversly prove the Multiverse theory), just like how the Big Bang created the "bubble" in which the universe is in. Thus space would fold in on itself, thus the bubble (ask my professor... gawd knows he is a fanatic on this stuff). The Multiverse theory also insinuates, or so some may say, we are encroaching agaisnt the boundries of other universes, thus that is the space we are taking up.

Well we have nothing to see what is at the end of our universe... so who knows (perhaps a Futurama spoof)... any specualation is possibly correct
8674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Central Europe.
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

KurenaiShi wrote:


narutocall32 wrote:

Since the Bing Bang the universe is expanding with a quite fast speed , to infinite,so number of stars and planets are ... yes , limited , when the space not


ooh I got ya

Thats a logically reasonable theory, but it can't be verified (and it would only disprove the Big Bang theory, or conversly prove the Multiverse theory), just like how the Big Bang created the "bubble" in which the universe is in. Thus space would fold in on itself, thus the bubble (ask my professor... gawd knows he is a fanatic on this stuff). The Multiverse theory also insinuates, or so some may say, we are encroaching agaisnt the boundries of other universes, thus that is the space we are taking up.

Well we have nothing to see what is at the end of our universe... so who knows (perhaps a Futurama spoof)... any specualation is possibly correct


The Universe is just a gathering of billions and billions of gallaxies that are expanding from each other. There`s no bubble.
771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
well, in my opinion, if there would be life out there and have a "thing" called anime too, then the tentacles from hentai animes would be too ordinary for them... WAHAHAHA!!!
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Thats a good ques...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08

narutocall32 wrote:


KurenaiShi wrote:


narutocall32 wrote:

Since the Bing Bang the universe is expanding with a quite fast speed , to infinite,so number of stars and planets are ... yes , limited , when the space not


ooh I got ya

Thats a logically reasonable theory, but it can't be verified (and it would only disprove the Big Bang theory, or conversly prove the Multiverse theory), just like how the Big Bang created the "bubble" in which the universe is in. Thus space would fold in on itself, thus the bubble (ask my professor... gawd knows he is a fanatic on this stuff). The Multiverse theory also insinuates, or so some may say, we are encroaching agaisnt the boundries of other universes, thus that is the space we are taking up.

Well we have nothing to see what is at the end of our universe... so who knows (perhaps a Futurama spoof)... any specualation is possibly correct


The Universe is just a gathering of billions and billions of gallaxies that are expanding from each other. There`s no bubble.


Not bubbles in the literal sense... space is just a measurement at which the universe occupies... thus obviously space is infinite in a measurement sense (you wouldn't reach the end of the page). The bubble is in a sense the amount of matter in a certian area, the border of it, is essentially and theoretically "soup matter." Well the Multiverse Theory is complimented by either the Death heat theory or my favourite the Big Crunch theory. Which humanity will never witness, nor will they witness the edge (the space folding phenomena thanks in part to Einstienian measurements, but we do see it and are part of it on a microscopic level relative to the universe, a.k.a. galaxys, solar systems, stars).
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Thats a good ques...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08

crimson_ice wrote:

well, in my opinion, if there would be life out there and have a "thing" called anime too, then the tentacles from hentai animes would be too ordinary for them... WAHAHAHA!!!


Halarious! and thier fetish anime creatures would be creatures with 4 limbs...
1228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Holed up in my Dw...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Thats a very good question.
Therefore it will have no answer.

Sorry, you know how these things go.
771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

KurenaiShi wrote:


crimson_ice wrote:

well, in my opinion, if there would be life out there and have a "thing" called anime too, then the tentacles from hentai animes would be too ordinary for them... WAHAHAHA!!!


Halarious! and thier fetish anime creatures would be creatures with 4 limbs...


4 limbs? hmm... a horse? hahaha! they would be having a hard time with that!!
Posted 10/20/08

LenaIeeXAllen wrote:


FlyStarMoon wrote:


CallmeHoku wrote:

Like Dragonball Z universe with all there planets and what not because we live in a solar system and its small, what else is out there, just like how we found two other planets farther then pluto ( pluto isnt a planet though any more, its just a big piece of ice. lol) idk what do you think?


Dear OP,
What are you trying to say?I didn't understand.Mind explaining?You're post didn't make sense.


may i ask u something ? wat is OP ?


The thread starter.
Posted 10/20/08
So you mean that there may be people from other worlds or universes who have and watch anime. Now that i think about it maybe there are people from other planets who watch anime.
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08

KurenaiShi wrote:


narutocall32 wrote:


KurenaiShi wrote:


narutocall32 wrote:

Since the Bing Bang the universe is expanding with a quite fast speed , to infinite,so number of stars and planets are ... yes , limited , when the space not


ooh I got ya

Thats a logically reasonable theory, but it can't be verified (and it would only disprove the Big Bang theory, or conversly prove the Multiverse theory), just like how the Big Bang created the "bubble" in which the universe is in. Thus space would fold in on itself, thus the bubble (ask my professor... gawd knows he is a fanatic on this stuff). The Multiverse theory also insinuates, or so some may say, we are encroaching agaisnt the boundries of other universes, thus that is the space we are taking up.

Well we have nothing to see what is at the end of our universe... so who knows (perhaps a Futurama spoof)... any specualation is possibly correct


The Universe is just a gathering of billions and billions of gallaxies that are expanding from each other. There`s no bubble.


Not bubbles in the literal sense... space is just a measurement at which the universe occupies... thus obviously space is infinite in a measurement sense (you wouldn't reach the end of the page). The bubble is in a sense the amount of matter in a certian area, the border of it, is essentially and theoretically "soup matter." Well the Multiverse Theory is complimented by either the Death heat theory or my favourite the Big Crunch theory. Which humanity will never witness, nor will they witness the edge (the space folding phenomena thanks in part to Einstienian measurements, but we do see it and are part of it on a microscopic level relative to the universe, a.k.a. galaxys, solar systems, stars).


the "border" of space as defined now is the distance from which the farthest object has traveled from the position of big bang and since the fastes it could travel is the speed of light...(or so says einstein) except when special circumstances are met which would require so much energy that it could only happen right after big bang which (it is presumed to have done so at least ) outside off this border there is no light so we will never see whats there nor will we travel there as that would have us going faster than the speed of light which is the speed the border is moving away from us... anyway there should be a big possibility that somewhere there would be other intelligent creatures that (a little less possible) might produce something anime-like... or presuming the multiverse theory there must be someplace where there is since there would be infinite number of possibilities... as you would say there is a world identically to this one in every aspect :D... fun to think about isn't it
54275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Georgia, United S...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Unless they have a Japan...sry.
but I'll play along.

I remember an anime called Dual! Parallel somethin' like that could happen ahaha
8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

narutocall32 wrote:


kokocai1 wrote:

as expected from a bleachtard, an IDIOT


Is that everything you usually post?


to a narutard/ bleachtard, yes
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.