First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Student Dorms
Teacher
3371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
dorm A!
Winter student
849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / kahit saan.
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
I want in girls dorm b
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Can I be in the Girl Dorm A?? Please!!
Principal
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

Moonlight_angel2 wrote:

Can I be in the Girl Dorm A?? Please!!


i dont see why not.there you go
Teacher
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
I want to stay in dorm A .Thnx!
Principal
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

Sakura-suzuki wrote:

I want to stay in dorm A .Thnx!


oh no w8 sakura sama! u a teacher,and u cant stay at student dorm..i might make a room for teacher.
Teacher
1916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / some where on ear...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
i'd like to be in dorm c please for girls of course ><
Student council
1479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / In Wonderland o.o
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Dorm C girls please....
Principal
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
hihihi uhm for teacher,please hold on..im making new room just for teachers.so please w8 till im done! ty for your support!
Posted 10/26/08
hm.. omg i cant choose between girls a or c...
lol i guess girls C.. XD i like the door better
Principal
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

bluerain_624 wrote:

hm.. omg i cant choose between girls a or c...
lol i guess girls C.. XD i like the door better


lol but u choose it nicely
Posted 10/27/08

AkiSae wrote:


bluerain_624 wrote:

hm.. omg i cant choose between girls a or c...
lol i guess girls C.. XD i like the door better


lol but u choose it nicely


lol thanks :)
Summer student
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere in Sing...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Dorm C pls.... Thank You !
Teacher
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

AkiSae wrote:


Sakura-suzuki wrote:

I want to stay in dorm A .Thnx!


oh no w8 sakura sama! u a teacher,and u cant stay at student dorm..i might make a room for teacher.


O...ok!^^
Principal
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Sakura-suzuki wrote:


AkiSae wrote:


Sakura-suzuki wrote:

I want to stay in dorm A .Thnx!


oh no w8 sakura sama! u a teacher,and u cant stay at student dorm..i might make a room for teacher.


O...ok!^^


teachers room is already in forum,u can choose now.ty
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.