First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
most OFFENDING phrase/words ur parents told u about anime
1302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
for me its got to be "there's nothing u can learn from watching anime"
i don't believe it coz like other shows u can also learn valuable lessons from anime...
Posted 10/20/08
" stop watching those stupid caricatures with big eyes coz it will do nothing good to you"
hahaha,. annoying right?^^
388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
From my dad: "Why hasn't animé caused Japan to sink into the sea yet as part of God's judgment?" For the record, the only experience my dad has with animé other than watching bits and pieces of it over my shoulder is a few episodes of some shows he saw over twenty years ago in France.
3063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

shureiyuuki wrote:

" stop watching those stupid caricatures with big eyes coz it will do nothing good to you"
hahaha,. annoying right?^^


lol my mom said the same words.. at me way back then although its in a different language..
hahaha..
what a coincidence
1302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
grr...i just hate it when they say such things...
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / My Room!
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
"When r u going 2 grow up?!!!" ... & that's only when i sometimes watch them on TV
they don't know that i watch them on my laptop
5130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / back to boarding...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
"ah, you're still just a child. stop watching that and grow up!" that's my father's line. My mom never says something like that cuz she knows what anime is..
Posted 10/20/08

jarvis_guthrey01 wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:

" stop watching those stupid caricatures with big eyes coz it will do nothing good to you"
hahaha,. annoying right?^^


lol my mom said the same words.. at me way back then although its in a different language..
hahaha..
what a coincidence


^-^ did she say it in tagalog?
(i just translated what my mom and dad said into english,.hihihi^^)
13300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where the hell am I
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
"i do worry about you watching these things" thats what my mum said but she can't really judge cause she doesn't know what anime actually is
847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

loqutor wrote:

From my dad: "Why hasn't animé caused Japan to sink into the sea yet as part of God's judgment?" For the record, the only experience my dad has with animé other than watching bits and pieces of it over my shoulder is a few episodes of some shows he saw over twenty years ago in France.



that cracked me up sooo much!! You just brightened my **** day!! Thank you!
3063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

shureiyuuki wrote:


jarvis_guthrey01 wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:

" stop watching those stupid caricatures with big eyes coz it will do nothing good to you"
hahaha,. annoying right?^^


lol my mom said the same words.. at me way back then although its in a different language..
hahaha..
what a coincidence


^-^ did she say it in tagalog?
(i just translated what my mom and dad said into english,.hihihi^^)


lol yeah In tagalog.. LOL.. your from the philippines.. too.. XD.. hahaha small world..
LOL.. yep thats the exact line my mom said to me.. although its in tagalog =p LOL
Posted 10/20/08

jarvis_guthrey01 wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:


jarvis_guthrey01 wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:

" stop watching those stupid caricatures with big eyes coz it will do nothing good to you"
hahaha,. annoying right?^^


lol my mom said the same words.. at me way back then although its in a different language..
hahaha..
what a coincidence


^-^ did she say it in tagalog?
(i just translated what my mom and dad said into english,.hihihi^^)


lol yeah In tagalog.. LOL.. your from the philippines.. too.. XD.. hahaha small world..
LOL.. yep thats the exact line my mom said to me.. although its in tagalog =p LOL


i thought so^^ hihhihi,. mom and dad said those lines to me in our dialect..
4909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Rakuen
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Hmmm..''When are u going 2 grow up?'' And i always say kid 4 ever
3063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

shureiyuuki wrote:


jarvis_guthrey01 wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:


jarvis_guthrey01 wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:

" stop watching those stupid caricatures with big eyes coz it will do nothing good to you"
hahaha,. annoying right?^^


lol my mom said the same words.. at me way back then although its in a different language..
hahaha..
what a coincidence


^-^ did she say it in tagalog?
(i just translated what my mom and dad said into english,.hihihi^^)


lol yeah In tagalog.. LOL.. your from the philippines.. too.. XD.. hahaha small world..
LOL.. yep thats the exact line my mom said to me.. although its in tagalog =p LOL


i thought so^^ hihhihi,. mom and dad said those lines to me in our dialect..


In what dialect.. ?

Posted 10/20/08

sakura_monogatari wrote:

grr...i just hate it when they say such things...


^^ well it also annoyed me when they regarded it a stupid caricatures and can do nothing good,...
but i know that they just want me to focus on my studies,..
hahahaha. but then,. it's very annoying when after studying a lot and just having less than 4 hours of sleep,. and i would want to watch anime after the exams,... i hate it when they forbid me and say those lines
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.