First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Anime characters are Asians
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCBP8em0LAo

That is the MAIN reason why when an Asian who cosplay Anime characters look better or why more and more peoples keep saying Asian Anime cosplayers are the best, not to mention ALL Anime are made by Asians too.
6971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
except for when they're not meant to be... like if takes place in another country or there's someone who's specifically from another country, or some anime's that try to incorporate cultural diversity (like Eureka Seven, or Soul Society in Bleach-- though both still mostly Asians). So, not ALL anime characters are Asians, and not all are even meant to be Asians by the writers and artists.
Posted 10/20/08
It seems you did not know much or have little knowledge of us Asians, I will explain them to you :
- Asian with tan skin are like Japanese, Korean, Philippina, Indonesian, Vietnamese or any other Asians from most East Asia and South East Asia countries. That is why most Anime characters have tan skin because most Asians also have tan skin.
- Asian with lighter looking skin are like Chinese, Taiwanese or any other oriental Asian.
- Asian with darker skin are like Indian, Pakistani, or any other Asian from South Asia.
- Asian with pale skin, blond hair, blue or green eyes are like Palestinian, Lebanese or any other Asian from west Asia.

What about the Anime characters who have blonde [ pale yellow ] hair and blue/green eyes?
They represent the Asians in west Asia, you probably have notice it that the percentage of our Anime characters that have blond hair and blue/green eyes are very small or less than 0,01%. Take a look at one of our Anime such as for an example where only have blond hair or take a look at one of our other Anime such as when not even one of the main and sub characters have pale yellow hair and blue/green eyes. As you can see the percentage are very small, as small as the percentage of us Asians who have pale yellow and blue/green eyes.

What about the Anime [ Anime girl ] characters with big breast size?
If will be very ridiculous if you judge a female either she is an Asian, western, african or from any other race based on her breast size. But for the truth, the percentage of our Anime girls with big breast size are also very small or not even over 0,01%. Take one of our Anime such as Naruto for an example where only Tsunade there that have big breast size while the rest of the female characters have our Asian females regular breast size.

What about the Anime characters with big eye sizes?
If you think they represent any real human eye sizes then you need to go to the mental hospital. Some of the Anime characters we made with big eye sizes is to make them look more cute and adorable compared to our other Anime characters with normal human looking eye sizes. That is why most of our Anime characters with big eye sizes are female and children [ chibi ] sized Anime characters.

What about the Anime characters that have dark skin such as Yoruichi from the Anime Bleach?
They represent the Asians in South Asia, so an Asian from South Asia can cosplay a dark skinned Anime character such as Yoruichi.

What about the Anime characters that are said not come Asian countries?
It is the STORY, it is like a real live movie featuring an Asian actor/actress when in the story he/she were said not come from any of the Asian countries while in fact his/her facial and body form still an Asian facial and body form.

What about the Anime characters that have non Asian name?
It is just a name, don't judge someone appearance just from their name.

Besides even there are our Anime characters that have pale yellow hair and blue/green eyes but Asian still make them using our Manga art. So their facial and body form are the same as our other Anime characters with black hair and eyes or the same as our other Anime characters with non pale yellow hair or blue/green eyes because we make all of them still using the same Manga art.

The only characters in our Anime that not represent us Asians are the one with a more darker skinned character than Yoruichi from the Anime Bleach or the one we made using Comic art just like what we did to our Anime title Legend Z where we made the characters using Comic art while we the other part using Manga art. As you know we Asian not only capable to make Anime but also capable to make Cartoon. Their percentage are super small or less than 0,0001% of all the Anime characters we made. So don't go judging someone appearance from their name, hair colour, eyes colour or even more ridiculous their breast size.


Conclusion :
Facts about Anime characters based on Asians are
- More and more peoples keep saying Asian are better cosplayers or the best cosplayers.
- Most Anime fans or those who watch Anime mostly have Asian fetish of wanting to be with Asian or marry with Asian rather than to be with or to marry with the same peoples their own race such as western, african or any other race.
- When you find a cosplay topic, it will mostly [ over 86% ] full of Asian cosplayers rather than non Asian cosplayers.

There is only 1 reasons why more and more peoples keep saying Asian Anime cosplayers are better or the best and why most cosplay topics are full of Asian cosplayers, it is because Anime characters are Asians so when an Asian cosplaying an Anime character then he/she will almost guaranteed to be able to match that Anime character or to look like the Anime character he/she cosplaying.
pie159 
5590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your mom
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
My desktop won't let me watch youtube videos, what is it?

And most of them are. Unless they're from a different country. But I really don't see why it matters if someone is Asian or not.
Posted 10/20/08

pie159 wrote:

My desktop won't let me watch youtube videos, what is it?

And most of them are. Unless they're from a different country. But I really don't see why it matters if someone is Asian or not.


Click : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCBP8em0LAo

Maybe your laptop have a low video card so it can't play youtube or maybe your labtop blocking youtube and its java codes. The video is a slide show video of Asian cosplayers with Anime characters they cosplayed. Also a very awesome song that will makes you shivering.



2082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sanctuary
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
and that reason would be because they use their own selves as models in drawing them and have more similarities in terms of size and shape...( Excpection of other anime because they also use different model referenses like the anime "Monster" for example...mostly European characters )
pie159 
5590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your mom
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

ProudAsian wrote:


pie159 wrote:

My desktop won't let me watch youtube videos, what is it?

And most of them are. Unless they're from a different country. But I really don't see why it matters if someone is Asian or not.


Click : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCBP8em0LAo

Maybe your laptop have a low video card so it can't play youtube or maybe your labtop blocking youtube and its java codes. The video is a slide show video of Asian cosplayers with Anime characters they cosplayed. Also a very awesome song that will makes you shivering.




Ah, okay. No, its the type of system my desktop runs on. I'm getting it fixed in a little while.
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08
haha so funny. what does it matter... the comment above is correct. a lot of anime characters are not asian. plenty actually and most characters that are supposed to be asian looked nothing like asians especially the girls. haha. oh well.... bound to be another spammable thread.

p.s. asian cosplayers are better because most anime is asian... duh. go to a comic convention or star trek convention for that matter and then talk your b.s. i heard a lot of asians get paid and sponsored to do it!!! um that only counts if the costume isn't company owned.

why would an animator draw an asian to represent an american when he could just draw an american or german or russian? but hey you learn something new every day i guess.

***i do agree that asian cosplayers are tight as h. e. double hockey sticks though!!!*
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08
I TOLD you all, the song is VERY awesome and will make you shivering but DO NOT snip it.
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
i think yeah cause most animes are set in Japan!
but Japan rocks so it totally perfect!!

Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08

matt_griffin81 wrote:

haha so funny. what does it matter... the comment above is correct. a lot of anime characters are not asian. plenty actually and most characters that are supposed to be asian looked nothing like asians especially the girls. haha. oh well.... bound to be another spammable thread.

p.s. asian cosplayers are better because most anime is asian... duh. go to a comic convention or star trek convention for that matter and then talk your b.s.

Ofcourse an Asian will not look good cosplaying comic characters because its art form [ comic art form ] resembling western peoples. Also Star Trek obviously a movie with western actress/actors.


i heard a lot of asian get paid and sponsored to do it!!! um that only counts if the costume is company owned.

***i do agree that asian cosplayers are tight as h. e. double hockey sticks though!!!*

Paid? How much? Just less than 0,001%. If you said just 1% then there will be around 1 millions of them being paid.

Posted 10/20/08

ProudAsian wrote:


matt_griffin81 wrote:

haha so funny. what does it matter... the comment above is correct. a lot of anime characters are not asian. plenty actually and most characters that are supposed to be asian looked nothing like asians especially the girls. haha. oh well.... bound to be another spammable thread.

p.s. asian cosplayers are better because most anime is asian... duh. go to a comic convention or star trek convention for that matter and then talk your b.s.

Ofcourse an Asian will not look good cosplaying comic characters because its art form [ comic art form ] resembling western peoples. Also Star Trek obviously a movie with western actress/actors.


i heard a lot of asian get paid and sponsored to do it!!! um that only counts if the costume is company owned.

***i do agree that asian cosplayers are tight as h. e. double hockey sticks though!!!*

Paid? How much? Just less than 0,001%. If you said just 1% then there will be around 1 millions of them being paid.



does it matter how many or what percent? as long as there is one than the statement is true. now explain which asian women has massive tits because they all do in anime. haha!! western asians? northern maybe to keep them warm in the winter... i'll agree that they are all asians when you agree that they don't all look like asians because they definitely don't you proud asian you.
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

ProudAsian wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCBP8em0LAo


It's called a link dude link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCBP8em0LAo
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08
Well, if you say asian girls are cuter, you got a point in my opinion but you also say Asian guys are the most adorable guys on your profile page. Are you gay?! :blink:

I wouldn't even say european guys are adorable just because I am one of them.
1082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08
Analysis: I think it's all in the facial structure and the weight control for the cosplayer's part. A lot of the Americans have too "wild" or "rough" look to fit the characters nicely (weight control is greatly appreciated). The anime characters are based on an exaggerated sense of beauty at least on the east asian's part. Not to mention that photoshopping helps a lot.

Conclusion: Damn, who cares. The whole thing is suppose to be fun.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.