Created by sharifursrs
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Who will Ikki end up with?
Moderator
13593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Meialin wrote:

Ringo all thw way


you hate ringo too.
Moderator
15866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look behind you a...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

airgearhuman wrote:


Kawaii_Sarah wrote:



yeah i hate her.you must hate her too.


hmmm but I must hate her too huh?!! I really don't get it if you hate her then its your choice but I must too huh?!!


yup.hate ringo



hmmm well sorry I guess I wont just to tease you
Moderator
15866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look behind you a...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08

Meialin wrote:

Ringo all thw way


wow I have someone share the same thoughts
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08
Yes i hate ringo she spent so much time heming and hawing about bieng with sleeping forest and wanting to be with Ikki of course i hate her she chose sleeping forest over her own heart so I hope Ikki ends up with his tuner
Moderator
15866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look behind you a...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Meialin wrote:

Yes i hate ringo she spent so much time heming and hawing about bieng with sleeping forest and wanting to be with Ikki of course i hate her she chose sleeping forest over her own heart so I hope Ikki ends up with his tuner :)


hahaha so I misunderstood you huh well I don't hate her so I guess we don't share the same thoughts xD
Moderator
13593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/31/08



come on.are you scare??hahaha
Moderator
15866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look behind you a...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

airgearhuman wrote:




come on.are you scare??hahaha


hahaha no I'm not and still I don't hate her so don't even try to make me hate her
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
If ringo chooses ikki in the end maybe ill think better of her but i really like Kururu
Moderator
13593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

Kawaii_Sarah wrote:


airgearhuman wrote:




come on.are you scare??hahaha


hahaha no I'm not and still I don't hate her so don't even try to make me hate her

i will try to make you hate her because i like simca and kururu.so have new member here

Moderator
13593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

Meialin wrote:

If ringo chooses ikki in the end maybe ill think better of her but i really like Kururu


hi there.new members
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
konichiwa ^^
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

airgearhuman wrote:


Kawaii_Sarah wrote:


airgearhuman wrote:




come on.are you scare??hahaha


hahaha no I'm not and still I don't hate her so don't even try to make me hate her

i will try to make you hate her because i like simca and kururu.so have new member here



because they have such nice pink hair and ringo doesnt....
Moderator
13593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

sharifursrs wrote:


airgearhuman wrote:


Kawaii_Sarah wrote:


airgearhuman wrote:




come on.are you scare??hahaha


hahaha no I'm not and still I don't hate her so don't even try to make me hate her

i will try to make you hate her because i like simca and kururu.so have new member here



because they have such nice pink hair and ringo doesnt....

yeah correct
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08
kawaii_Sarah lost this battle muahahahahaha
Moderator
15866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look behind you a...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08


come on.are you scare??hahaha


hahaha no I'm not and still I don't hate her so don't even try to make me hate her

i will try to make you hate her because i like simca and kururu.so have new member here



because they have such nice pink hair and ringo doesnt....

yeah correct


yeah yeah after all, all perverts thinks a like and btw why are you on their side didn't you say you would be on my side you liar
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.