Created by sharifursrs
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Who will Ikki end up with?
Moderator
15866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look behind you a...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

sharifursrs wrote:

kawaii_Sarah lost this battle muahahahahaha


hey thats not fair I mean 3 on 1 is no fair well ok I lost this battle hope your happy
Moderator
13593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

Kawaii_Sarah wrote:



come on.are you scare??hahaha


hahaha no I'm not and still I don't hate her so don't even try to make me hate her

i will try to make you hate her because i like simca and kururu.so have new member here



because they have such nice pink hair and ringo doesnt....

yeah correct


yeah yeah after all, all perverts thinks a like and btw why are you on their side didn't you say you would be on my side you liar

hahaha.maybe i in his side.hahaha.no way i don't pervert thing.don't cry
Moderator
15866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look behind you a...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

airgearhuman wrote:


Kawaii_Sarah wrote:



come on.are you scare??hahaha


hahaha no I'm not and still I don't hate her so don't even try to make me hate her


i will try to make you hate her because i like simca and kururu.so have new member here



because they have such nice pink hair and ringo doesnt....

yeah correct


yeah yeah after all, all perverts thinks a like and btw why are you on their side didn't you say you would be on my side you liar

hahaha.maybe i in his side.hahaha.no way i don't pervert thing.don't cry


yeah yeah liar well you all win hope your happy
Moderator
13593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/3/08


yeah correct


yeah yeah after all, all perverts thinks a like and btw why are you on their side didn't you say you would be on my side you liar

hahaha.maybe i in his side.hahaha.no way i don't pervert thing.don't cry


yeah yeah liar well you all win hope your happy

forgive me.please

Member
2365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ..in the gates of...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
15866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look behind you a...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08


hehehe don't mind it I mean its me just teasing you xD
Moderator
15866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look behind you a...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

siegaku wrote:

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


hi there, so what do you think who will Ikki end up with????
Moderator
13593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

Kawaii_Sarah wrote:



hehehe don't mind it I mean its me just teasing you xD

you such funny girl.thanks
Moderator
15866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look behind you a...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08


hehehe don't mind it I mean its me just teasing you xD

you such funny girl.thanks

hehehe well thanks
Moderator
13593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

Kawaii_Sarah wrote:



hehehe don't mind it I mean its me just teasing you xD


you such funny girl.thanks

hehehe well thanks

kiss your cheek
Moderator
15866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look behind you a...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

airgearhuman wrote:


Kawaii_Sarah wrote:



hehehe well thanks

kiss your cheek


ummm thanks
Moderator
13593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

Kawaii_Sarah wrote:


airgearhuman wrote:


Kawaii_Sarah wrote:



hehehe well thanks

kiss your cheek


ummm thanks

you so cute when you blush
Moderator
15866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look behind you a...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08


hehehe well thanks

kiss your cheek


ummm thanks

you so cute when you blush


*blushs more* mmm thanks your a nice guy
Moderator
13593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

Kawaii_Sarah wrote:



hehehe well thanks


kiss your cheek


ummm thanks

you so cute when you blush


*blushs more* mmm thanks your a nice guy

kiss your blush cheek
Moderator
4800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Room :)
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
Hahaha, I see there's a battle here. :)
I think ikki will end up with Ringo. (wee~ I'm on Sarah's side)
Or simca.
Or Ringo.
oh wth, I voted for Ringo maybe he'll end up with her~!
Yay Ikki ANd Ringo~!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.