First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply a v a t a r . r e q u e s t.
55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 12/20/08 , edited 12/27/08
pic(don't put in spoilers and pls make it large):

words: Berrii
maker's copyright?: Sure
size: Thin and Tall (200x700)
other note: If can - New Background, Brushes and Evil and bloody theme.


done by cherry
Member
19980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
pic(don't put in spoilers and pls make it large):

words: any [long] quotation that fits the pic...
maker's copyright? ok
size: thin and tall
other note:(if u want to tell some instruction-desu) uhm... if there's no quotation [can't find any], you can just put "words" or "sentences" which are blurry and can't be read... just for design... hihi to create a "[mysterious] mood" in the pic

thanks~
Member
9219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the streets T_T
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
pic(don't put in spoilers and pls make it large):
words: I have always wanted to be with you .. forever .. and ever. rheafaye, feii-feii
maker's copyright? no plz
size: thin & tall
other note: cn uu right rheafaye in barbarello font? onlii if uu can

74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
pic(don't put in spoilers and pls make it large):
words:Bribri:I want to sing my heart out to you
maker's copyright?sure
size:thin and tall
other note:(if u want to tell some instruction-desu)just make it cute and stuff
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08
pic(don't put in spoilers and pls make it large):

words: ItazuranaKissLuver
maker's copyright? yep
size: thin and tall
other note:(if u want to tell some instruction-desu) mmm.. nothing~ just make it cute plzz~~

by little_miss_neko
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08

rheafaye wrote:

pic(don't put in spoilers and pls make it large):
words: I have always wanted to be with you .. forever .. and ever. rheafaye, feii-feii
maker's copyright? no plz
size: thin & tall
other note: cn uu right rheafaye in barbarello font? onlii if uu can



Will make it!!~
Antonette07
Member
9219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the streets T_T
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

Antonette07 wrote:


rheafaye wrote:

pic(don't put in spoilers and pls make it large):
words: I have always wanted to be with you .. forever .. and ever. rheafaye, feii-feii
maker's copyright? no plz
size: thin & tall
other note: cn uu right rheafaye in barbarello font? onlii if uu can



Will make it!!~
Atonette07


haii haii~
Posted 12/27/08

rheafaye wrote:

pic(don't put in spoilers and pls make it large):
words: I have always wanted to be with you .. forever .. and ever. rheafaye, feii-feii
maker's copyright? no plz
size: thin & tall
other note: cn uu right rheafaye in barbarello font? onlii if uu can



Here u go...If u want to redo it just say it...ok?


Posted 12/27/08

icypurple wrote:

pic(don't put in spoilers and pls make it large):

words: Berrii
maker's copyright?: Sure
size: Thin and Tall (200x700)
other note: If can - New Background, Brushes and Evil and bloody theme.


done! sorry it took so long....open to comments
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 1/1/09
pic(don't put in spoilers and pls make it large):

words: Music is my life , tanxingpei96 , Eu-chan
maker's copyright? yep
size: thin and tall
other note:(if u want to tell some instruction-desu) nope

done by cherrycupid
Member
13354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Impel Down Level...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08
Name: Kewldude
Cropped: Yes if necessary
Size:Thin and tall
Texts colour: a colour that would nicely compliment the pic^^
Other texts : I always think about you...
other note:(if u want to tell some instruction-desu: some stars, hearts etc!
Blink:No

Here's the pic:

Posted 1/1/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

pic(don't put in spoilers and pls make it large):

words: Music is my life , tanxingpei96 , Eu-chan
maker's copyright? yep
size: thin and tall
other note:(if u want to tell some instruction-desu) nope

done by cherrycupid


my style is simplicity so if you want something more fanciful..tell me!



11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

cherrycupid wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:

pic(don't put in spoilers and pls make it large):

words: Music is my life , tanxingpei96 , Eu-chan
maker's copyright? yep
size: thin and tall
other note:(if u want to tell some instruction-desu) nope

done by cherrycupid


my style is simplicity so if you want something more fanciful..tell me!




haah i like it =) can i request again?
Posted 1/2/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:


cherrycupid wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:

pic(don't put in spoilers and pls make it large):

words: Music is my life , tanxingpei96 , Eu-chan
maker's copyright? yep
size: thin and tall
other note:(if u want to tell some instruction-desu) nope

done by cherrycupid


my style is simplicity so if you want something more fanciful..tell me!




haah i like it =) can i request again?



haha of course! glad you like it! yo can request as many as you like since this board isn't full
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
pic


words: Music is my life , tanxingpei96 , Eu-chan
maker's copyright? yep
size: thin and tall
other note:(if u want to tell some instruction-desu) nope

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.