First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
RX7's???
Posted 1/9/09
initial d much... cant say if it's good
but i like it anyway
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Jose
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
i love the rx7 fd3s but hard to take care of -______-
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / little kid in a b...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
although I love the twin turbo in an fd I unfortunately have a fc3s tII haha. and well she runs awesome thanks to racing beat & hks
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cali-4-Nyaaahhh~!
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
There's a sweet vid on youtube of a AE86 with a 20b rx7 rotary swap in it.10,000rpm
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Aus
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
Rx7 > Rx8 !
7760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

veyron1001 wrote:


ImyImy wrote:

Probably the best cars to modify and drift!


No, the Rx7's are idea for track racing.


Supra's are better for track racing. RX7s are ideal for rally and drifting since they lose control more. An RX7 is weak for track unless you put in an LS engine or 2 rotary engines.
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

tobydiah wrote:


veyron1001 wrote:


ImyImy wrote:

Probably the best cars to modify and drift!


No, the Rx7's are idea for track racing.


Supra's are better for track racing. RX7s are ideal for rally and drifting since they lose control more. An RX7 is weak for track unless you put in an LS engine or 2 rotary engines.


RX7's are ideal for track racing. Yeah, their engines don't make much torque. But it's not torque that makes the car fast on the track. The reason why RX7s are truely ideal for track racing is their perfect 50/50 balance and lightweight body. The RX7 3rd generation is still one of the best handling cars despite the last model rolled off in 2002.

Supras aren't that great for track racing because of their big body nature. The only thing that the Supra has over the RX7 is total body width.

I also find it quite funny that you say RX7s are ideal for drifting because they lose control more but they're weak. That sounds really contradicting.
7760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

revolutionofone wrote:


tobydiah wrote:


veyron1001 wrote:


ImyImy wrote:

Probably the best cars to modify and drift!


No, the Rx7's are idea for track racing.


Supra's are better for track racing. RX7s are ideal for rally and drifting since they lose control more. An RX7 is weak for track unless you put in an LS engine or 2 rotary engines.


RX7's are ideal for track racing. Yeah, their engines don't make much torque. But it's not torque that makes the car fast on the track. The reason why RX7s are truely ideal for track racing is their perfect 50/50 balance and lightweight body. The RX7 3rd generation is still one of the best handling cars despite the last model rolled off in 2002.

Supras aren't that great for track racing because of their big body nature. The only thing that the Supra has over the RX7 is total body width.

I also find it quite funny that you say RX7s are ideal for drifting because they lose control more but they're weak. That sounds really contradicting.


Well, I guess the Supra/RX7 debate depends on the track. lol. I understand your comment about the drifting. It has to be a car that easily loses control to drift well at times. Example: 240sx.
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / union city
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

revolutionofone wrote:


tobydiah wrote:


veyron1001 wrote:


ImyImy wrote:

Probably the best cars to modify and drift!


No, the Rx7's are idea for track racing.


Supra's are better for track racing. RX7s are ideal for rally and drifting since they lose control more. An RX7 is weak for track unless you put in an LS engine or 2 rotary engines.


RX7's are ideal for track racing. Yeah, their engines don't make much torque. But it's not torque that makes the car fast on the track. The reason why RX7s are truely ideal for track racing is their perfect 50/50 balance and lightweight body. The RX7 3rd generation is still one of the best handling cars despite the last model rolled off in 2002.

Supras aren't that great for track racing because of their big body nature. The only thing that the Supra has over the RX7 is total body width.

I also find it quite funny that you say RX7s are ideal for drifting because they lose control more but they're weak. That sounds really contradicting.


rx7 have plenty of torque the crank is right in the middle of the rotor which gives it more torque because its more direct
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
FD3S is like my dream car their light, make good power, and as said before are still some of the best handling cars ever besides being so old and from whatever model, FB,FC,FD they all look smexy
2086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
lol fd was my dream car untill i bought one lol. with the money it takes to keep it working i could have bought my 08 si almost 7times. if u plan to buy one , i hope you make enought money and have a dd you can drive most of the time : ]
493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / overhere
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
never drive rx
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / union city
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

itzgoatee wrote:

lol fd was my dream car untill i bought one lol. with the money it takes to keep it working i could have bought my 08 si almost 7times. if u plan to buy one , i hope you make enought money and have a dd you can drive most of the time : ]


so true. unless you know how to rebuilt motors then your good but spending money one something that keeps breaking, that why i bought a honda. my buddys rx7 is on hes 3rd swap. its never ending but he loves rx7 to death.
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

itzgoatee wrote:

lol fd was my dream car untill i bought one lol. with the money it takes to keep it working i could have bought my 08 si almost 7times. if u plan to buy one , i hope you make enought money and have a dd you can drive most of the time : ]


That's when you drop a 2JZ inside. It solves all your problems.
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 10/20/12
The Rx7, GTR, and NSX are the greatest JDM sports cars ever built
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.