First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply BL MOMENTS
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/08 , edited 11/13/08
POST YOUR FAVORITE BL MOMENT(s) , WITH OR WITHOUT CAPTIONS , IT'S ALL UP TO YOU, HAVE FUN!

So let me begin, here are some BL moments from Episode 22 (100 ).






> These lovely pics were from Episode 25 (103 ). Did you expect this?....not me! ladies and gentlemen, our newest OTP - Shori x Jeneus



hmmppp...fanservice!



more fanservice!

> As a ConYuu fangirl, I should never miss, not even one BL moment! hahaha (***evil laugh*** )




> Well, this is rather sad but sweet at the same time...Its all because of that " PROMISE". They're meant to be together til eternity! hahaha...cheesy!






Enough fangirling! im outta here!
Royalty
5626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
HAHAHA !!! So true so True (laughing while writting this)
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
Gunter vs Wolfram==> Yuuri. Looks like things are going back to normal. Hmm...that ConYuu confession scene and Yuuri seeking comfort from Conrad when he was feeling left out was lovely.

I guess it's true this 3rd Season, the anime staff are giving ConYuu fans at least one bit of fanservice per episode. My eyebrow went right up at the bit of ConYuu-ism in episode 23...they weren't even in the same area and Yuuri still brought up Conrad! Reminds me of episode 7 and the ConYuu "telepathy" scene...
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

flourpinkz wrote:

Gunter vs Wolfram==> Yuuri. Looks like things are going back to normal. Hmm...that ConYuu confession scene and Yuuri seeking comfort from Conrad when he was feeling left out was lovely.

I guess it's true this 3rd Season, the anime staff are giving ConYuu fans at least one bit of fanservice per episode. My eyebrow went right up at the bit of ConYuu-ism in episode 23...they weren't even in the same area and Yuuri still brought up Conrad! Reminds me of episode 7 and the ConYuu "telepathy" scene...


oh yeah that " telepathy " scene, i love that!....and i agree with you, the producers are really catering all pairings in this season :D...and im not complaining at all! hahaha
BTW, thank you very much for those spoiler hints infos!
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

tiggi wrote:

HAHAHA !!! So true so True (laughing while writting this)


who's your fave pairing?
Maou
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
Ahh... Boys' Love in the air...

I really love Yuuri and Wolfram/ Shinou and Daikenja Pairings...

dark haired +fair haired = beautiful love....

but of course that's just me... there are other interesting pairings though...
Royalty
5626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/21/08

sever29 wrote:


tiggi wrote:

HAHAHA !!! So true so True (laughing while writting this)


who's your fave pairing?


mm my favourite I'd have to say

Conrad -Yuri (since the beginning)

Shinou x Murata (this looks interesting a ghost & guy with 4,000 years of memories)

Yuri x wolfram (well what can I say about those two they just crack me up)

Guinter x Yuri ( not a fav lolz cause Guinter ---for some reason--- annoys me so much!!! )



197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/21/08

sever29 wrote:

oh yeah that " telepathy " scene, i love that!....and i agree with you, the producers are really catering all pairings in this season :D...and im not complaining at all! hahaha
BTW, thank you very much for those spoiler hints infos!


And what made that soul transcending scene so wibblicious was that it was totally unexpected. We ConYuu fans didn't even hope for any fanservice in that episode since Con and Yuu were away from each other. Yeah, the producers really are mixing and matching pairings like crazy this season. Although, I'm surprised there hasn't been much MuraYuu or ConSara...I'm hoping for some of the latter later on.

The producers seem to be trying to build Con his own harem by making him cheat on Yuu. Or that's how they explained Con's abrupt interest in Murata and other characters. I think they were trying to pacify the irate Japanese ConYuu fans when they described it as "cheating". Makes it sound like those two are in a relationship. It explains the huge and sudden amount of service in episode 21...I've never seen Con touch Yuu so much in the anime!

You're welcome about the spoiler hints. I'm actually very excited about the possibility of more Conrad involvement in the main plot. Still dreaming of a future King Conrad Weller-Berard...
Great Sage
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Palm Desert, CA
Offline
Posted 10/23/08



Im a big KonYuu fanXD

And SaraYuu too. (but I cant get to my photo account on xanga right now Y_Y)
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

flourpinkz wrote:


And what made that soul transcending scene so wibblicious was that it was totally unexpected. We ConYuu fans didn't even hope for any fanservice in that episode since Con and Yuu were away from each other. Yeah, the producers really are mixing and matching pairings like crazy this season. Although, I'm surprised there hasn't been much MuraYuu or ConSara...I'm hoping for some of the latter later on.

The producers seem to be trying to build Con his own harem by making him cheat on Yuu. Or that's how they explained Con's abrupt interest in Murata and other characters. I think they were trying to pacify the irate Japanese ConYuu fans when they described it as "cheating". Makes it sound like those two are in a relationship. It explains the huge and sudden amount of service in episode 21...I've never seen Con touch Yuu so much in the anime!

You're welcome about the spoiler hints. I'm actually very excited about the possibility of more Conrad involvement in the main plot. Still dreaming of a future King Conrad Weller-Berard...


hahah.. i know what you mean! have you watched that KKM Special?...there was a VTR of Conrad with all this " I'll protect you, blah, blah but then they made it look like Conrad did the opposites, like going to Dai Shimaron with Murata or protecting other characters instead of Yuuri...hahah...i think thats what i remember from that KKM Special...
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

shuichixryuichi wrote:




Im a big KonYuu fanXD

And SaraYuu too. (but I cant get to my photo account on xanga right now Y_Y)


who drew these lovely ConYuu fanarts?...i love them!
Great Sage
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Palm Desert, CA
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
I dunno... but I love them too!
In the second piccy there are 2 stars in Yuuri's hair above his left ear, 1 above his right eye, 1 on his shirt, and onther above Konrad's left ear! XD

Im about to do some sourcing....
Half-mazoku/Half-Human
6489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / TankRank, on Eart...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Minna-san,... may I ask..
What's BL is?
Is it have to do with pair, couple, like (ConYuu, Yuuram) ?


sever29 wrote:

shuichixryuichi wrote:



Im a big KonYuu fanXD
And SaraYuu too. (but I cant get to my photo account on xanga right now Y_Y)

who drew these lovely ConYuu fanarts?...i love them!


Err,...don't know.
It's must be human. But, It could be mazoku or half-human--half-mazoku right?
:P

Maou
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08

ti-chan wrote:

Minna-san,... may I ask..
What's BL is?
Is it have to do with pair, couple, like (ConYuu, Yuuram) ?


sever29 wrote:

shuichixryuichi wrote:



Im a big KonYuu fanXD
And SaraYuu too. (but I cant get to my photo account on xanga right now Y_Y)

who drew these lovely ConYuu fanarts?...i love them!


Err,...don't know.
It's must be human. But, It could be mazoku or half-human--half-mazoku right?
:P



BL means "Boys Love"... Yes, it does have to do with the pairings but in general... It could be human-human, half-human-half-mazoku to a human...etc.. etc.. if two boys love each other... then its boys love!

ah... Boys love... *sparkly eyed* (sorry for the gunter moment.. hahaha)
Half-mazoku/Half-Human
6489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / TankRank, on Eart...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

angelofthedarkness23 wrote:

ti-chan wrote:
Minna-san,... may I ask..
What's BL is?
Is it have to do with pair, couple, like (ConYuu, Yuuram) ?


BL means "Boys Love"... Yes, it does have to do with the pairings but in general... It could be human-human, half-human-half-mazoku to a human...etc.. etc.. if two boys love each other... then its boys love!

ah... Boys love... *sparkly eyed* (sorry for the gunter moment.. hahaha)


I see,.. thank you!
Then,..this is the picture I found...
^_^ It's Conrad-Yuuri : Holding Hands









I wish Conrad would hold my hand too..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.