Created by marymoocow
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Autoplay Profile Music : ON or OFF?
20082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / kroY weN
Offline
Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/21/08
yea i cant stand it..


edit: if no one knows wat im talking about.. im gonna cry
Posted 10/21/08

marymoocow wrote:

yea i cant stand it..


edit: if no one knows wat im talking about.. im gonna cry


I dunno what you're talking about.CRY nao!
--
It's on.
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
Off, lol. I listen to music if i want to =)
20082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / kroY weN
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

FlyStarMoon wrote:


marymoocow wrote:

yea i cant stand it..


edit: if no one knows wat im talking about.. im gonna cry


I dunno what you're talking about.CRY nao!
--
It's on.


waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ='(
lol
Posted 10/21/08

marymoocow wrote:


FlyStarMoon wrote:


marymoocow wrote:

yea i cant stand it..


edit: if no one knows wat im talking about.. im gonna cry


I dunno what you're talking about.CRY nao!
--
It's on.


waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ='(
lol


Huh?Why?
16059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere u can f...
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
ON
20082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / kroY weN
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

FlyStarMoon wrote:


marymoocow wrote:


FlyStarMoon wrote:


marymoocow wrote:

yea i cant stand it..


edit: if no one knows wat im talking about.. im gonna cry


I dunno what you're talking about.CRY nao!
--
It's on.


waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ='(
lol


Huh?Why?


idk.. cuz im being stupid?

Posted 10/21/08

marymoocow wrote:


FlyStarMoon wrote:


marymoocow wrote:


FlyStarMoon wrote:


marymoocow wrote:

yea i cant stand it..


edit: if no one knows wat im talking about.. im gonna cry


I dunno what you're talking about.CRY nao!
--
It's on.


waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ='(
lol


Huh?Why?


idk.. cuz im being stupid?



LOL.I'm not impressed by stupidity.
So stop it.It's fine being bored but
being stupid?That's just nuts.
20082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / kroY weN
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

FlyStarMoon wrote:


marymoocow wrote:


FlyStarMoon wrote:


marymoocow wrote:


FlyStarMoon wrote:


marymoocow wrote:

yea i cant stand it..


edit: if no one knows wat im talking about.. im gonna cry


I dunno what you're talking about.CRY nao!
--
It's on.


waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ='(
lol


Huh?Why?


idk.. cuz im being stupid?



LOL.I'm not impressed by stupidity.
So stop it.It's fine being bored but
being stupid?That's just nuts.


yea
byebyes~
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
on!!!
135343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In your dreams.....
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
off, too annoying when i'm listening to other stuff
4902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shah Alam, Selangor
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
On, because when I view somebody's & my profile, I want the music on!!!
1731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / a neutral place
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
On, I don't mind the music.
15461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
on
44807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~Somewhere I Belong~
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Off..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.