First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Why do we hate school?
Posted 11/17/08
1. Way too much homework
2. Teachers don't teach us anything new, it's the same stuff we learned the year before
3. the teachers try to control us like dolls
4. get detentions if you speak back to a teacher
5. the automatically fail you if you don't put your name on one of your HW assignments.
6. The rules are way too strict.
7. if you're absent for more than 3 days a year, the school thinks something wrong with you.
8. the social groups of students are awful, if you don't belong to one, then you're an outsider.
Hater
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
I'm midnightmist! I hate school cuz:

1) The teachers are like sooo mean!!! It's like they like to torture us w/ seat changes that we never even know about
2) The teachers nearly tower us w/ h.w. and projects.
3) When I want to ask my friends something I don't understand about the classwork, the teacher accuse us of talking in class. -.-
4) The teachers threats us like if we don't give more effort into our work, we will fail the grade and get left back or somethin
5) They luv 2 give tests and quizzes so much, that I have almost 5 tests/quizzes each week!!!
Hater
296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Reading
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
I HATE SCHOOL CUZ ITS BORING, STUPID TEACHERS GIVE LONG LECTURES AND I WAKE UP AT 7AM
Hater
9098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / san diego
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
1.hw
2.tests
3.ppl
4.assignments
5.cant chew gum
6.stupid detention and lunch detention

and yea i think that it lol
Hater
9098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / san diego
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
also have to wake up early
Posted 12/1/08
1. Must wake up realy!
2. So boring there!
3. Always scold by teacher
4. Have my enemy there! Steal my Best friend!
5. A lot of homework
6. Examination! I hate it!
7. Many boy/ girl is gay!!!(100% hate it)
8. The boys always bully me!Make me want to punish them!
This all the reason why i hate school!!
Posted 12/1/08
always want wake up on 6am! i want sleep a few minute!!!HATE IT!!
Hater
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
i hate school becuz i do! >.<
the classrooms are soo cramped up(except 4 art cuz it fun :P)
and the teacher hasss aa very naggy voice *uhgg*
too much homework (not gunna do it anyways)
and ihate standing outside in the courtyard ...no where to sit!!
Hater
7846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my box full of...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08
1) Freaken perverted old teachers i swear to god looking at girls shirts
2) too much HW
3)I dont like waking up early and sleeping early
4)They talk too much
5)Sexists always the guys fault....
6)How does 2 test a week every week help us again? We'll just cram and forget
7)Less time to hang out and...i forgot the rest lol
8)There gum chewed up everywhere i set on a lot it aint pretty
9)Abuses their power and yell at people for what? correcting them at their own subject =.=
10)Girls think they hit lightly but does my fractured bones say that?
Hater
7846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my box full of...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:

1. Must wake up realy!
2. So boring there!
3. Always scold by teacher
4. Have my enemy there! Steal my Best friend!
5. A lot of homework
6. Examination! I hate it!
7. Many boy/ girl is gay!!!(100% hate it)
8. The boys always bully me!Make me want to punish them!
This all the reason why i hate school!!



Not all guys are haters :P
Posted 12/8/08

zeroxkiller535 wrote:


PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:

1. Must wake up realy!
2. So boring there!
3. Always scold by teacher
4. Have my enemy there! Steal my Best friend!
5. A lot of homework
6. Examination! I hate it!
7. Many boy/ girl is gay!!!(100% hate it)
8. The boys always bully me!Make me want to punish them!
This all the reason why i hate school!!



Not all guys are haters :P


hehe~!
Hater
7846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my box full of...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:


zeroxkiller535 wrote:


PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:

1. Must wake up realy!
2. So boring there!
3. Always scold by teacher
4. Have my enemy there! Steal my Best friend!
5. A lot of homework
6. Examination! I hate it!
7. Many boy/ girl is gay!!!(100% hate it)
8. The boys always bully me!Make me want to punish them!
This all the reason why i hate school!!



Not all guys are haters :P


hehe~!


just never go alone with strange looking guys

Hater
550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Around the world
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
I really hate school so badly and here are reasons why:
1. Takes a way my time
2. so tiring to wke up so early evryday
3.no fun
4. get bullied
I just rather watch anime's instead
Hater
10942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever i feel l...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
this can go on forever so im gonna make it short and sweet it sux,work,teachers can REALLY nasty and mean, takes to much time etc etc
Hater
10942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever i feel l...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

aiane1234 wrote:

I really hate school so badly and here are reasons why:
1. Takes a way my time
2. so tiring to wke up so early evryday
3.no fun
4. get bullied
I just rather watch anime's instead

if only we could be so lucky to watch anime instead!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.