First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
how immature some ppl are and accusing them of something
Posted 10/21/08
Well he's supposively getting accused of somethin he did not do, and pretty much now everyone knows about it, since the TS made THE big deal of making a thread on it. What does he get out of all this?
35929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
well sorry dude kingdom 93 i mean ive try adding ppl who dont have pics you knw.. but you knw wat i dont really have to say anything because you ppl say it regarless.. i mean if you want some one whos a pedo i cant give you one nzojuna thats his user name you tell me what you think of him .... i mean i wish i can get some one to report him he says the same shit to any girls... and to be defence most girl dont really add there real age... and i do have some that are older i just turn 18
35929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
well i guess your right about that then i shud have just left it alone but i dont like my self being accuse of something thats not true how would ppl feel if they got accuse of something they didnt do but yet again i made a mistake and left it alone.... well im gonna just leave it alone now ... im done with this ... just gonna go back to the way it is,... later peeps
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

jblitz wrote:

well sorry dude kingdom 93 i mean ive try adding ppl who dont have pics you knw.. but you knw wat i dont really have to say anything because you ppl say it regarless.. i mean if you want some one whos a pedo i cant give you one nzojuna thats his user name you tell me what you think of him .... i mean i wish i can get some one to report him he says the same shit to any girls... and to be defence most girl dont really add there real age... and i do have some that are older i just turn 18


so you're telling me that everyone without a picture you have tried to add has rejected but all the 100+ people without pictures accepted you. There are probably more non-picture avatars then there are those with pictures so I find that hard to believe. Also a majority of girls who are willingly to put their actual picture on their profile will also put their actual age. Even for those who don't isn't it obvious to tell that they aren't over a certain age (in this case 18) and by my earlier comments on saying that they were less then 18 year old in a different post I was trying to imply that they were all young looking (had nothing to regard with your own age)
35929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
like i said ive added ppl who have other pic then a real one ..... i honestly cant say anymore then the fact .......... no i knw a few girls who say there a certain age but arent ... but you knw what no use on going back and forth i find it funnie that ppl say it just cause i have friends with picture.. i guess thats wrong then i mean lets do a test then shall we i add you lets see if anything is wrong with me or agree with her.... any takers
Posted 10/21/08

kingdom93 wrote:

^i can safely assume that 95% of the guys or girls will add you after reading the threads...................... and somehow i doubt that you really try to add guys because most people just want # of friends so they'll add anyone that tries to buddy with them.......


What is the point in having buddies?
35929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
well its been fun talking to you guys ... and gals... but im done with this forum just gonna go forget this you guys have fun im just gonna walk away ..

ps

ayumi chanz you do have a point why do we need that many buddies ......... and the question i ask all of you does really matter if they have pics or not some disagree ... i guess some do agreee and you knw what i'll post up a forum to test this ... what do you think ..
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/21/08

AyumiChanz wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:

^i can safely assume that 95% of the guys or girls won't add you after reading the threads...................... and somehow i doubt that you really try to add guys because most people just want # of friends so they'll add anyone that tries to buddy with them.......


What is the point in having buddies?


varies from person to person..Some actually want to make friends like an alternative to myspace some want to just discuss dramas or anime some just want to make themselves popular on CR idk it varies

also i just noticed a typo that will should be a won't

(bolded it)

also ^ the point i assume that people were trying to make is that its strange that a girl claimed you were stalking her, people could guess it was you (the hamster person), you used multiple accounts to try to re-add her and since the claim was that you were a stalker and the fact most of your friends are young girls with pictures only added to the suspicion.

ex: if someone is accused of illegal cock fighting. If they happen to have roosters in their basement would that not raise some suspicion. Using your argument they would say "is it wrong i have multiple roosters in my basement even though I'm accused of illegal cock fighting?"
35929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
well i agree ive seen some ppl add ppl but dont actually talk i do ..... i always talk to my friends its girls but what can i do but im only keeping it at a limit and thats it ... but i'll be posting up a forum soon and we'll see ppl say ...

but this one is done as of tonight i aint draging this anymore .... so a new forum will be up
35929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
well i agree to disagree... and i'll say it again i only have one account but no use .... and but thanks you all for your comments im out feel free to buddie and i aint a stalker ...... i just dont like being accuse of one but i shud have left it alone....
35929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
and for the hamster to say that about me and saying how i only have girls with pics ..... what you want me to do .... right be in my shoes and tell me what would you do ... but its done .. add me if you want but its done with this one
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

jblitz wrote:

and for the hamster to say that about me and saying how i only have girls with pics ..... what you want me to do .... right be in my shoes and tell me what would you do ... but its done .. add me if you want but its done with this one


I'm just saying how would he know about you if people weren't already talking........................it rises suspicion
and for some reason i get the feeling you don't talk to you ur 2 guys friends as much only to the girls
(and u said its done like 3 times)
35929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
here you go you guy tell me sorry for the bad spelling lol http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-362617/is-it-wrong-to-have-friends-that-are-girls-also-does-picture-matter-or-not.html
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

jblitz wrote:

here you go you guy tell me sorry for the bad spelling lol http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-362617/is-it-wrong-to-have-friends-that-are-girls-also-does-picture-matter-or-not.html


ok for some reason i keep stating this but you weren't listening.

The point isn't that you have mainly girls with pictures as your friends. The point is the accusation of stalking girls. The fact that you mostly have young girls with pictures just rises the suspicion rates. refer back to my cock fighting example.
35929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
i agree but like i said you tell me you talk to most of your guys on your list i mean i do msg them but i wait for there reply and some reply weeks later ...... most girls that are on my list there only 5 ive talk to you regularly you sound like a kewl dude wanna buddie me up ...... but all im saying is just cause i have only girls doesnt mean i am ..... and for that one dude he says that to alot of ppl check out this user and you tell me what you think >>>>>>> nzojuna
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.