First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
how immature some ppl are and accusing them of something
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

jblitz wrote:

i agree but like i said you tell me you talk to most of your guys on your list i mean i do msg them but i wait for there reply and some reply weeks later ...... most girls that are on my list there only 5 ive talk to you regularly you sound like a kewl dude wanna buddie me up ...... but all im saying is just cause i have only girls doesnt mean i am ..... and for that one dude he says that to alot of ppl check out this user and you tell me what you think >>>>>>> nzojuna


the reason I think you're a stalker is that the girl claims you made multiple accounts to add her and others on this topic have found evidence (or so I've heard due to the same place and race thing) that you made multiple accounts to add her. and no thank you i would not like to buddy you. And I don't really want to check this "nzojuna" person's profile because I don't see much point
35929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
welll i agree but just cause some has the same info as me ...... is it really me ....... cause ive said it enuff i only one acct which is this........ so if someone i talk to has something like kingdom how would you feel if i accuse it was you..... and i know i manly have girls that have pics and there underage appearently thats wrong so 14 is wrong talking to a 18 year old so tell me how is it if i dont say anything wrong i never cross the line nor will ....... so tell me and i do understand what you mean no need to repeat but your not answering my question
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

jblitz wrote:

welll i agree but just cause some has the same info as me ...... is it really me ....... cause ive said it enuff i only one acct which is this........ so if someone i talk to has something like kingdom how would you feel if i accuse it was you..... and i know i manly have girls that have pics and there underage appearently thats wrong so 14 is wrong talking to a 18 year old so tell me how is it if i dont say anything wrong i never cross the line nor will ....... so tell me and i do understand what you mean no need to repeat but your not answering my question


Its also suspicious that someone with the same info was trying to buddy the same girl after she deleted them.....also i don't believe you have enough sufficient evidence to accuse me of stalking...also i went over the age thing before but it is weird that almost all of the girls are young implying that you only want to add young cute girls to your profile

also could you like to bluntly ask your question because if I am not addressing it I would like to.
35929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
who are all the girls... so it wrong to add girls and no it doesnt matter if they have pics of not ... you can accuse me of it .... but im saying i aint ..... just cause of there pics......


but what im asking you

so it wrong to add only girls to your list when so many have done so. and just having them on your list is wrong when you having cross that line ..........???
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
its not always imature for accusing someone it could just be curiousity
35929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
well i agree but is it wrong to have only girls on your list ....... but that not what i want but ppl think it is
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

jblitz wrote:

who are all the girls... so it wrong to add girls and no it doesnt matter if they have pics of not ... you can accuse me of it .... but im saying i aint ..... just cause of there pics......


but what im asking you

so it wrong to add only girls to your list when so many have done so. and just having them on your list is wrong when you having cross that line ..........???


all the girls = almsot all the girls on your profile list

ok ONCE AGAIN i shall answer your complaint and question
first addressing complaint: IT ONLY ADDS TO THE SUSPICION OF YOU STALKING YOUNG GIRLS

i will once again use my example
if someone is accused of illegal cock fighting. If they happen to have roosters in their basement would that not raise some suspicion. Using your argument they would say "is it wrong i have multiple roosters in my basement even though I'm accused of illegal cock fighting?"

in this case the roosters would be equivalent to the girls ( not saying the 2 are alike just that they correspond between the example and accusation) if you are accused of something (the girl for stalking; the hamster for being a pedo/stalker that he knows for some reason) if you find something that creates suspicion people will take it into context.

the question more or less relates to the example above so I don't think I have repeat myself but.
it is not wrong to add only girls (although some might claim sexism)
IT ONLY ADDS TO THE SUSPICION OF YOU STALKING YOUNG GIRLS / BEING A PEDO (as stated by the hamster or someone)


35929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
ok we can go back and forth about this but yo im done im done ........ i dont think i can say anymore.... so nice talk to you later man
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

jblitz wrote:

ok we can go back and forth about this but yo im done im done ........ i dont think i can say anymore.... so nice talk to you later man


If you're done.
Why the hell did you just make another thread.
8385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
yeah i agree. but nothing we can do about that.

get used to it lol ><
everyone makes judgments about others based on looks/status/economic well being etc....

is this about the excessive amount of young females in your buddy list?
ayye dont worry about it. its just crunchyroll. a lot of people can look at my avi and call me a narutard because of the hat (then again, unless youre a naruto fan, you might not even know that its from naruto, so youre a narutard too!!! T_T) MY POINT IS, im not. thats actually the ONLY naruto item i have and i thought it fit in very well with the cr environment in accordance to all the streamed animes uploaded.

as for the person who insulted you, just ignore him/her. really, its not worth sulking over.
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

pootato wrote:

yeah i agree. but nothing we can do about that.

get used to it lol ><
everyone makes judgments about others based on looks/status/economic well being etc....

is this about the excessive amount of young females in your buddy list?
ayye dont worry about it. its just crunchyroll. a lot of people can look at my avi and call me a narutard because of the hat (then again, unless youre a naruto fan, you might not even know that its from naruto, so youre a narutard too!!! T_T) MY POINT IS, im not. thats actually the ONLY naruto item i have and i thought it fit in very well with the cr environment in accordance to all the streamed animes uploaded.

as for the person who insulted you, just ignore him/her. really, its not worth sulking over.


this is about how he stalked some girl (the girl made a thread about it) the excess girls is just rising of suspicion

Posted 10/22/08
lmao, well, how did you discovered her thread? =O
35929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
well isnt it obvious through forum ...... but i never should have gotten it this far too bad i cant delete this dont bother ...... i wanna just forget this whole thing can we move on
Posted 10/22/08
You call this being immature? Mature parents and people do this shit all the time. Get over it you know yourself right then don't cry
Posted 10/22/08
Pointless thread

~locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.