Post Reply Suggestion
Principal
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
So what do you want this academy to do? put your though/idea here..lets talk some more!

Help out your headmaster


Aki
Teacher
3371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
maybe have some kind poll each month?
Principal
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

blursotongkia wrote:

maybe have some kind poll each month?


oh nice,so how do u think we should start it? i mean base on wot..theme or etc?
Teacher
3371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
hmm..
theme,manga,anime?
or maybe contest,then let others vote for the winner?
Principal
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

blursotongkia wrote:

hmm..
theme,manga,anime?
or maybe contest,then let others vote for the winner?


lol ok this is nice..y dont u apply to be teacher,and u can edit n create sum stuff..u can also start the forum poll.if you interested
Teacher
3371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
haha..but i am already in the winter class
and have a student ID..
i can still be a teacher this way?
Principal
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

blursotongkia wrote:

haha..but i am already in the winter class
and have a student ID..
i can still be a teacher this way?


lol..im not sure,but i think we can still fix this...just apply to be teacher,and i remove ur class applications? hows dat?
Student council
1479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / In Wonderland o.o
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
maybe we shoudl do school years?
Principal
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

LunarSouls wrote:

maybe we shoudl do school years?


cool! okie so u start all of dat,can ya? coz its kinda hard for me doin it since i need to do more stuff..editing page.id card..arrangging n etc..hope u can help me in this
Teacher
3371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

AkiSae wrote:


blursotongkia wrote:

haha..but i am already in the winter class
and have a student ID..
i can still be a teacher this way?


lol..im not sure,but i think we can still fix this...just apply to be teacher,and i remove ur class applications? hows dat?


hmm..okay then ^_^
Posted 11/17/08
do a roleplay
You must be logged in to post.