First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Student ID
Night student
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
name: Ashiro/ Shiro
username:deathcrossashiro
gender:female
D.O.B: march 3rd
class: night class
pic
Posted 10/28/08
Name: Ica
Gender: Female
Dob: 6th July
Class: Apply for Water Class
Pic:





Summer student
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / At a Super Junior...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
YEAH !! its soooooooo nice !!!!!
thanks a lot !
Posted 10/28/08

Name/nick:Mana
Gender:Female
D.O.B:January 22
Class:Night
Rank: Vice
Your own pic:
Principal
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

deathcrossashiro wrote:

name: Ashiro/ Shiro
username:deathcrossashiro
gender:female
D.O.B: march 3rd
class: night class
pic



tada~hope u like it lol
Principal
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

educa wrote:

Name: Ica
Gender: Female
Dob: 6th July
Class: Apply for Water Class
Pic:




done^^,hope u like it
Principal
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

jenny67234 wrote:


Name/nick:Mana
Gender:Female
D.O.B:January 22
Class:Night
Rank: Vice
Your own pic:



Jenny`sama,there's sum stuff i cannot put in.im sorrie but i hope u like it
Posted 10/28/08
Thank you... i like it
Night student
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

AkiSae wrote:
thanx i like it

deathcrossashiro wrote:

name: Ashiro/ Shiro
username:deathcrossashiro
gender:female
D.O.B: march 3rd
class: night class
pic



tada~hope u like it lol


Posted 10/29/08
name:Midori/Tsubasa
gender:female
D.O.B.: september 2nd
class:Night Class
pic:

Teacher
1916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / some where on ear...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
oh i like it!! i'm sorry ><
Principal
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

burratotsubasa-_- wrote:

name:Midori/Tsubasa
gender:female
D.O.B.: september 2nd
class:Night Class
pic:




There u go,hope u like it
Posted 10/31/08
Name/nick: Adila
Gender: Female
D.O.B: October 9
Class: Winter Class
Your own pic:



DONE
Posted 10/31/08
Name/nick:Angel
Gender:female
D.O.B:22.08
Class:air
Rank: dunno yet (student council)
Your own pic:
Principal
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

adila97 wrote:

Name/nick: Adila
Gender: Female
D.O.B: October 9
Class: Winter Class
Your own pic:



DONE



done..hope u like it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.