First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply introduce yourselves including your pic.
Posted 10/26/08

bahaybata wrote:


redmag93 wrote:


HiHi!!I from Singapore!I am chinese,15 this year!
LOVE Hey!Say!JUMP!!
PLUS
Yamada Ryosuke!!><
Currently chasing after scrap teacher


kawaii!!!! hajimemashite!!!


Thanks
Member
18422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / butts
Offline
Posted 10/27/08



anyways.... :D
hmmm... i am Toyo... i am underaged... and basically weird

i like hey say jump but i hated them at first [because of the ya ya yah issue... and i think jj express as well]
i am actually bored now... recently i have been downloading from newshfan... and i keep on uploading things but it usually does not get approved. and lastly i have been self studying myself in japanese... haha... and it's hard!!!!

okay... Watashi wa Firipin-jin desu demo Nihonggo no suki na.
Man i don't know if my japanese has correct grammar... anywho i'll post it some day
1264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 서울
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

jUz_mEh wrote:


Ling04 wrote:



Hajimemashite!

Watashi wa Sayuri Mirai desu.
Demo my friends call me Ai.
I love J-pop and J-doramas.
Esp hsj & news singles.
I love to hang out, listening to music, and drawing.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.. Hope you will be my friends..


HONTOUNI KAWAII^^,




Arigatou gozaimasu.... !
Member
2079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 日本『埼玉県川越市』
Offline
Posted 11/9/08


hajimemashite~
aikawa eri desu..
15sai desu^^
i love hsj~ im an otaku..
i love reading mangas and drawing anime.
i love hsj's yamada ryosuke <3
and uhmm...im japanese^^

jaa~

yoroshiku onegai shimasu ^^
Member
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SaMpaLoc,MaNiLa
Offline
Posted 11/17/08 , edited 11/18/08


kOnicHiwA miNna...
gEnki???
wAtAsHi wA Ma. AngeLica CapAras..
but u cN calL mE AnGie-chAn 4 sHoRt...
aCtualLy tHats mY niCknAmE...
wAtasHi jU yOng sAi dEsU...
i cAmE fRoM PhiLipPinEs...
d wOndErfuL cOuNtRy...hehehehehehe
JiaN-cHaN & AvI-cHaN aRe My cHiLdHoOdFrienDs ,?(they live In America now)
JiaN kNoWs aBouT mE...
bUt i wAnT 2 sHarE w/ u mY pErsOnaLitY...

>fiRst, i'M sHyiNg girL bUt i'M fRiEndLy...
>i'M aFraiD tO tHe mAnY pEopLe wHoSe aRound mE...
>i'M LoyAL w/ mY fRieNd...
>tHeY sAid tHat i'M kiNd...
>i LyK aniMe..i'M aNimE LovEr...
>aNd i LyK hEy! sAy! JUMP eSpecialLy yUuRi-cHan...
>i LyK YaMa-cHan aNd YuTo-cHan aLsO...

aNd tHats alL..
iF u wAnt 2 kNow mY oThEr pErsOnaLitiEs..
jUsT aSk JiaN...
sHe wilL aNsWer uR qUeStiOns...(cHaroT!!!!)hehehehehehe
gAnbAntTe tO ki wO tSukEte JiaN-cHan tO Avi-cHan...
jAa!!!

Member
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SaMpaLoc,MaNiLa
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
i LoOk LyK ghosT iN mY piC2re...
i'M ugLy riGhT???
Moderator
2588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / no need to know..:p
Offline
Posted 11/17/08 , edited 11/18/08

angelica_animax18 wrote:




kOnicHiwA miNna...
gEnki???
wAtAsHi wA Ma. AngeLica CapAras..
but u cN calL mE AnGie-chAn 4 sHoRt...
aCtualLy tHats mY niCknAmE...
wAtasHi jU yOng sAi dEsU...
i cAmE fRoM PhiLipPinEs...
d wOndErfuL cOuNtRy...hehehehehehe Image
JiaN-cHaN & AvI-cHaN aRe My cHiLdHoOdFrienDs ,?(they live In America now)
JiaN kNoWs aBouT mE...
bUt i wAnT 2 sHarE w/ u mY pErsOnaLitY...

>fiRst, i'M sHyiNg girL bUt i'M fRiEndLy...
>i'M aFraiD tO tHe mAnY pEopLe wHoSe aRound mE...
>i'M LoyAL w/ mY fRieNd...
>tHeY sAid tHat i'M kiNd...
>i LyK aniMe..i'M aNimE LovEr...
>aNd i LyK hEy! sAy! JUMP eSpecialLy yUuRi-cHan...
>i LyK YaMa-cHan aNd YuTo-cHan aLsO...

aNd tHats alL..
iF u wAnt 2 kNow mY oThEr pErsOnaLitiEs..
jUsT aSk JiaN...
sHe wilL aNsWer uR qUeStiOns...(cHaroT!!!!)hehehehehehe Image
gAnbAntTe tO ki wO tSukEte JiaN-cHan tO Avi-cHan...
jAa!!!


ur so cute in your picture...but you really looked like a ghost!!! hahahahaha.....joking:P:P
Moderator
2588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / no need to know..:p
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

yama_ryo8 wrote:



hajimemashite~
aikawa eri desu..
15sai desu^^
i love hsj~ im an otaku..
i love reading mangas and drawing anime.
i love hsj's yamada ryosuke <3
and uhmm...im japanese^^

jaa~

yoroshiku onegai shimasu ^^


yorushiku....ur cute:P...neko-neko:P
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/28/08

Konnichiwa minna!!!!Watashi wa Hayden-chan desu..yoroshiku onegaishimasu...Atashi wa juu-go sai desu!!!
I hope we'll be good friends...
Tanoshimi desu!!!!

Hountou ni arigatou..!!!!!
Member
2079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 日本『埼玉県川越市』
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

akirahime01 wrote:


yama_ryo8 wrote:



hajimemashite~
aikawa eri desu..
15sai desu^^
i love hsj~ im an otaku..
i love reading mangas and drawing anime.
i love hsj's yamada ryosuke <3
and uhmm...im japanese^^

jaa~

yoroshiku onegai shimasu ^^


yorushiku....ur cute:P...neko-neko:P


hehe...arigatou^^
kochira mou yoroshiku onegai shimasu^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.