First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If Santa Claus is real wat gift would you ask him this X-mas?
Posted 10/22/08

h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:
lol I like your style. All the profits and none of the work. Now, that is the American way.


Of course, we'd have tech support here in Bangalore and I'll probably fire all the elves... it's cheaper having indians


lol you would have an army of dwarfs, protesting your ass.


More like professional security contractors...
This venture is meant to put Hasbro and Mattel out of business....


No, I meant that if your fired all the elves, they would protest you and say that you were a bigot. lol Hasbro and mattel need to go out of business. they haven't made good toys in years.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

vittoriano wrote:

No, I meant that if your fired all the elves, they would protest you and say that you were a bigot. lol Hasbro and mattel need to go out of business. they haven't made good toys in years.


Ahhh, I'd have to think about that... perhaps I'll pay them off with the royalties I get off department store Santas :D
Hasbro and Mattel suck
Posted 10/22/08

h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

No, I meant that if your fired all the elves, they would protest you and say that you were a bigot. lol Hasbro and mattel need to go out of business. they haven't made good toys in years.


Ahhh, I'd have to think about that... perhaps I'll pay them off with the royalties I get off department store Santas :D
Hasbro and Mattel suck


lol I know the way for you to pay them off. tell them three words "Bang. Mrs. Claus"
24893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
Santa isn't real?
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

vittoriano wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

No, I meant that if your fired all the elves, they would protest you and say that you were a bigot. lol Hasbro and mattel need to go out of business. they haven't made good toys in years.


Ahhh, I'd have to think about that... perhaps I'll pay them off with the royalties I get off department store Santas :D
Hasbro and Mattel suck


lol I know the way for you to pay them off. tell them three words "Bang. Mrs. Claus"


Mrs. Claus?
"HO, HO, HO!"
27007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / AUSTRALIA
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
I want FT Island xP lol

Uhmm....I want lots lots lots of money :p
Posted 10/22/08

h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

No, I meant that if your fired all the elves, they would protest you and say that you were a bigot. lol Hasbro and mattel need to go out of business. they haven't made good toys in years.


Ahhh, I'd have to think about that... perhaps I'll pay them off with the royalties I get off department store Santas :D
Hasbro and Mattel suck


lol I know the way for you to pay them off. tell them three words "Bang. Mrs. Claus"


Mrs. Claus?
"HO, HO, HO!"


hahaha She's like Stifler's Mom
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
I want one of his reindeer so I can fly 2 places in no time! ..damn I'd never be tardy again!
Posted 10/23/08
i want powers to wish everything i want..
if i only have to choose one..
i want a ps3..
thats all..

5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / sky x]
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
million bucks.xD
Posted 10/23/08
LELOUCH.
989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere on eart...
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
A piano lol.
Posted 10/23/08
A school full of Idiots.
That's all I want.
Posted 10/23/08
1st of all, Santa is REAL lol

he gives me money, markers, stuff, jellybeans and more~
!
Posted 10/23/08
I wonder how many kids you just horrified But, I would ask for a new computer, preferably a laptop.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.