First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Apply to be mod~
Posted 10/22/08 , edited 12/9/08
You can be mod.... but u must read the rule first...

Rule!:

1- I will drop your positions to member if u didn't do your work! (i hope u will understand )

Fill this!

Username:
Did you favorite this group?:
Are you gonna be active as a mod?:
Your work (Like avii, banner, icon, etc.) IN SPOILER:




CNA Fan(s)
4691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the world that i...
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
Can i be mod? But i cant make membership card..
Posted 10/26/08
sorry for the late replay, you are now a mod
CNA Fan(s)
4691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the world that i...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Hehe XD Thanks !
32105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Can i be a mood ?
I can made a membership card ^^ althought it'z not too good ^^
Posted 10/27/08
yes you can be mod please made membership card thank you very much
CNA Fan(s)
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
can i be mod too?
i can help making card n banner for da group.

this is my example for the card.
just the background
Posted 11/1/08
approve

you're now mod, SlayerShana please help this group... make it more bigger also please be active and nice to meet u new mod
CNA Fan(s)
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

educa wrote:

approve

you're now mod, SlayerShana please help this group... make it more bigger also please be active and nice to meet u new mod


arigatou educa!!
i will help if i could. ^^
Posted 11/2/08

SlayerShana wrote:


educa wrote:

approve

you're now mod, SlayerShana please help this group... make it more bigger also please be active and nice to meet u new mod


arigatou educa!!
i will help if i could. ^^


you welcome.... you can help by making banner or membership card..

Posted 11/7/08
can i be a mod plzz! i can make aviis or membership cards to help
Posted 11/8/08

AmuletMitchi wrote:

can i be a mod plzz! i can make aviis or membership cards to help


approve
sorry for the late replay...
please make this group more bigger
8729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tartarus
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
can i be mod? i cant make membership cards too! but i think i can make this grup bigger!
Posted 12/3/08

milotic_enna27 wrote:

can i be mod? i cant make membership cards too! but i think i can make this grup bigger!


approve
sorry 4 the late replay!
CNA Fan(s)
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Can i be mod? i can invite more people to join and upload photos
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.