First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Avi reguest
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/5/09
username: vivian97
nickname: viv-chan
size: whatever fits please
brushups: any that suits it please
text: vivian97 bottom right corner and viv-chan on the top left corner in italics
picture:
and can you crop the girl only thanx! hope you have fun making it! - viv-chan
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/5/09

vivian97 wrote:

username: vivian97
nickname: viv-chan
size: whatever fits please
brushups: any that suits it please
text: vivian97 bottom right corner and viv-chan on the top left corner in italics
picture:
and can you crop the girl only thanx! hope you have fun making it! - viv-chan




Well i see what i can do i have many fonts so can be bit hard to get the font you whant seens i del the old ones ummm but ..........i try ^^
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/6/09

vivian97 wrote:

username: vivian97
nickname: viv-chan
size: whatever fits please
brushups: any that suits it please
text: vivian97 bottom right corner and viv-chan on the top left corner in italics
picture:
and can you crop the girl only thanx! hope you have fun making it! - viv-chan







Here is your avi enjoy ^^
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/6/09
1 Username/nick name: Kairi
2 size: Whatever fits? XD
3 Whatcind of brushes do u whant: Just make it look nice. ^^
4 text on the picture: Sora's Love..Kairi.
5 Picture:
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/7/09

animefun213 wrote:

1 Username/nick name: Kairi
2 size: Whatever fits? XD
3 Whatcind of brushes do u whant: Just make it look nice. ^^
4 text on the picture: Sora's Love..Kairi.
5 Picture:




Heres your avi hope you like it
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/7/09

chibi-girl wrote:


animefun213 wrote:

1 Username/nick name: Kairi
2 size: Whatever fits? XD
3 Whatcind of brushes do u whant: Just make it look nice. ^^
4 text on the picture: Sora's Love..Kairi.
5 Picture:




Heres your avi hope you like it


Thankies! I luff's it. XD
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/7/09

animefun213 wrote:


chibi-girl wrote:


animefun213 wrote:

1 Username/nick name: Kairi
2 size: Whatever fits? XD
3 Whatcind of brushes do u whant: Just make it look nice. ^^
4 text on the picture: Sora's Love..Kairi.
5 Picture:




Heres your avi hope you like it


Thankies! I luff's it. XD


You welcome ohh whant to help my grup with adding your friends and telling your friends who needs avi to come here thank you and fell free to ask for more and im glad you like it
Member
6607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / TankRank, on Eart...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/7/09

chibi-girl wrote:

ti-chan wrote:

chibi-girl wrote:



My! Thank you very much!
But,.. it seem a little bigger...
Why don't u try to make with this size?




umm you dont whant it like the other avis umm if i tale the holde pic it gonna liook like it smached XD



Ok then... may I reguest another?

username: ti-chan
size: ur style
brush: orange/yellow and pink/white
text: Uto & Ura
picture:
Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/7/09

ti-chan wrote:


chibi-girl wrote:

ti-chan wrote:

chibi-girl wrote:



My! Thank you very much!
But,.. it seem a little bigger...
Why don't u try to make with this size?




umm you dont whant it like the other avis umm if i tale the holde pic it gonna liook like it smached XD



Ok then... may I reguest another?

username: ti-chan
size: ur style
brush: orange/yellow and pink/white
text: Uto & Ura
picture:
uwhant it long and thin i try my best to mae this one better sorry about the other one >.<

oki leet see yo

Member
20788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 대단히 어떤 장소
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09

chibi-girl wrote:


mitsuki9873 wrote:


chibi-girl wrote:


mitsuki9873 wrote:

1 Username/nick name: Jessica and mitsuki9873
2 size: Thin and tall
3 Anything that looks good ^^
4 text on the picture: some quotes XD~!!


oki i will work with your avi i be done in some hr or more but i wonder you whant me to write on it some quotes XD~!! ????



mhmm..just write bittersweet memories XD~!!



Here you avi is done i hope you like it ^^




thank you XD~!! yay~
Member
13354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Impel Down Level...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09

Text: AM Island, Welcome to AM Island!

Picture:

Cropped?:thin and tall

Decorations: Anything too make it look nice ^_^ prefarably stars n hearts, brushes but if u can make it better then go ahead!

Blink?:No thx
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/10/09

chibi-girl wrote:


cess_2 wrote:

Username/nick name: Eva
size:any
Whatcind of brushes do u whant: anythin that suits
text on the picture: Eva
Pic:


i whas trying to make your avi but its a bit hard seens the pis is so smal do you have a bigger one ???


how bout this one...
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09

cess_2 wrote:


chibi-girl wrote:


cess_2 wrote:

Username/nick name: Eva
size:any
Whatcind of brushes do u whant: anythin that suits
text on the picture: Eva
Pic:


i whas trying to make your avi but its a bit hard seens the pis is so smal do you have a bigger one ???


how bout this one...



i see what i can do ^^
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09

kewldude wrote:


Text: AM Island, Welcome to AM Island!

Picture:

Cropped?:thin and tall

Decorations: Anything too make it look nice ^_^ prefarably stars n hearts, brushes but if u can make it better then go ahead!

Blink?:No thx


sorry havent been on for a long time ummm you say you whant AM island and welcome to AM island on i right but this is a benner or a avi ???

Member
13354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Impel Down Level...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/11/09

chibi-girl wrote:


kewldude wrote:


Text: AM Island, Welcome to AM Island!

Picture:

Cropped?:thin and tall

Decorations: Anything too make it look nice ^_^ prefarably stars n hearts, brushes but if u can make it better then go ahead!

Blink?:No thx


sorry havent been on for a long time ummm you say you whant AM island and welcome to AM island on i right but this is a benner or a avi ???



yes its an avi for my group ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.