First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
What do you think of Detroit Metal City
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08

purenathan wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


purenathan wrote:

but....DMC is the most original anime to come out for a while. Plus its funny as hell, unique characters and most of all AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even like rock music in general but I like some of the songs from DMC, taking the fact that I don't know what they're saying most of the time into account. But yeah...DMC is better than all that pheggy romance shit and supposed to be cute shit which really is fuckin stupid


Btw, its not rock, its death metal. Here's the latter.. Classic, Pop, R&B, SoftRock, Rock, HardRock, Metal, HeavyMetal, DeathMetal. The beach boys and elvis presley are rock. DMC is quite a ways away haha. But yeah I agree i hate death metal, But watching from tetsu's perspective, The anime is awsome, deffinently a hardcore anime to make me laugh my ass off to.


When I said in general I meant all of that >_>


oh, yeah alot of people just like the oldies
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a place u dont exist
Offline
Posted 10/29/08



duuuuuddddeeeee...i think ur the one who need to LEARN how TO SPELL shitface.
n btw LIKE DUHHHHH. my ass do not hav a brain. how cld it think?? sheesh
how stupid can u get? let me amswer tat...large enough to cover the whole universe.
yeah im exaggerating...but ur jst too dumb to realise ur own fucking mistakes apparently >_>
tsk3..
4733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08
DMC IS FUNNY AWESOME ANIME XD GOOD for enjoying and laught XD
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08

xZyanKamelot wrote:




Stop the flaming!

Why can't people resist using curses and resolves to pointless flames? If you want to prove your point then do it in a "mature" manner. In this case, both of you were too immature. He commented on your spelling and grammar but you fought back in the way he expected you to (he is provoking you). You should at least know how to avoid meaningless trouble.

You can't use the reason that he is the one who started it. The thing is because, you are the one who got provoked. If your pride is so precious that you cannot stop defending yourself with flames when someone commented you in a displeasing way, then you should stop calling someone dumb because apparently you are starting to look like one. Learn to ignore posts that might ignite meaningless flamings.

No wait! I'm not trying to offend you or anything. My intentions are not vile. It is just that being provoke in a simple sentence is immature enough. There has been tons of flames and spam in CR because of it and you are not special. If you value your time so much, then don't waste it using flames. Don't mind me. I'm only quoting you not to waste time. I have my reasons.

With that, good day.

If someone doesn't agree to your point, you can prove them fallible by using "constructive" paragraphs. Not the degrading one.

Anyway, DMC is great but it somehow lacks the story.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

genukie wrote:

Notice all the negative feedback are coming from people from the age of 16 and younger? Doesnt that tell us something?

Viewer Discretion Not Suitable for "Children" Who Have Not Grown Their Pubes Yet!!

ps. Mentality Guidance Recommended after viewing this anime


Underage B&, in here? Quick, grab your banhammer! We've got kids to smash! >8D
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a place u dont exist
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08



tat was long...jst read the first 2 para..
well let me say something abt me..i like fights n idc if ppl think im dumb or immature..
i dont feel provoked n btw, i dont even knw the meaning of provoked.(im serious soo probably i need the dict o.O)
u cant say its pointless jst becos u think it is.i dont think its pointless cos im enjoying it..when u enjoy u feel great n tats wat u call fun.
yeah im weird but tats who i am..im like the girl Sophita (without the saber) if u watch Casshern Sins.
so ima continue cursing n all if tat guy reply..sooo if u wanna me to stop probably u shld ask him then i'll stop.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08

xZyanKamelot wrote:

i dont feel provoked n btw, i dont even knw the meaning of provoked.(im serious soo probably i need the dict o.O)


I'll tell you now if it's taking long.

To provoke someone (or something, in case of an animal), is to draw his/her attention, usually with malicious intent.

I would also like to remind everyone to stay on topic. I have nothing much to say at this point, except that the main character is a Shinji (Neon Genesis Evangelion) trying to be a Ryoma Nagare (from the Getter Robo series, most especially the manga), if you know what I mean.
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
DMC is awesome
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08

xZyanKamelot wrote:




tat was long...jst read the first 2 para..
well let me say something abt me..i like fights n idc if ppl think im dumb or immature..
i dont feel provoked n btw, i dont even knw the meaning of provoked.(im serious soo probably i need the dict o.O)
u cant say its pointless jst becos u think it is.i dont think its pointless cos im enjoying it..when u enjoy u feel great n tats wat u call fun.
yeah im weird but tats who i am..im like the girl Sophita (without the saber) if u watch Casshern Sins.
so ima continue cursing n all if tat guy reply..sooo if u wanna me to stop probably u shld ask him then i'll stop.


1. That is not what 'pointless' defines. What I meant by 'pointless' is something irrelevant to the topic. You may be enjoying it but it is not relevant to the topic. It is getting off-topic. I know I am but there are no other medium to use to send the message to you (and I hate private messages).

2. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/provoke. You were provoke by his comments.

3. I won't insult you for who you are but at least learn the limitations of it. Not everyone feels please in insulting. That goes for him too.

4. Okay. Continue if you want. My post was just a suggestion and you are not obliged to follow it.

17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
It's rare to see an anime with a black metal theme... I'll watch this anime til it is completed...
1419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / somewhere in shin...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
HOW DARE YA!!! any way it was metal rock...and i likey it!!!
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a place u dont exist
Offline
Posted 10/29/08


ahh okay i get wat u mean.
wow nice of u to giv me tat link..lol
well sorry for the inconvinience.dont reply tis cos i find it annoying to see the word notifications.
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Bahamas
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08

xZyanKamelot wrote:




duuuuuddddeeeee...i think ur the one who need to LEARN how TO SPELL shitface.
n btw LIKE DUHHHHH. my ass do not hav a brain. how cld it think?? sheesh
how stupid can u get? let me amswer tat...large enough to cover the whole universe.
yeah im exaggerating...but ur jst too dumb to realise ur own fucking mistakes apparently >_>
tsk3..


I was spelling it wrong intentionally to make you feel extra dumb actually. Yet you here still can't spell wonder why even though there are these things =.= these...RED LINES O_O OMFG could they mean that you spell something wrong. Like I said you're a fuxin retard amswer realise XD!!!! who the hell can't spell realize but that aside....No shit your ass doesn't have a brain I was stating you're an ass while at the same time showing you how stupid you are at the same time. SOoooOOo KID! until you're 18 or summin Don't watch DMC cuz DMC don't watch you underage bitch pig
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Bahamas
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


xZyanKamelot wrote:




Stop the flaming!

Why can't people resist using curses and resolves to pointless flames? If you want to prove your point then do it in a "mature" manner. In this case, both of you were too immature. He commented on your spelling and grammar but you fought back in the way he expected you to (he is provoking you). You should at least know how to avoid meaningless trouble.

You can't use the reason that he is the one who started it. The thing is because, you are the one who got provoked. If your pride is so precious that you cannot stop defending yourself with flames when someone commented you in a displeasing way, then you should stop calling someone dumb because apparently you are starting to look like one. Learn to ignore posts that might ignite meaningless flamings.

No wait! I'm not trying to offend you or anything. My intentions are not vile. It is just that being provoke in a simple sentence is immature enough. There has been tons of flames and spam in CR because of it and you are not special. If you value your time so much, then don't waste it using flames. Don't mind me. I'm only quoting you not to waste time. I have my reasons.

With that, good day.

If someone doesn't agree to your point, you can prove them fallible by using "constructive" paragraphs. Not the degrading one.

Anyway, DMC is great but it somehow lacks the story.


You damn =.= peace maker....YOU WILL BE SACRIFICED TO THE MADDU MANSTA!!!!
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Volcaloid world
Offline
Posted 10/29/08 , edited 10/29/08
lolz i love it its awsome adn random and so meny other things all at the same time D M C D M C D M C
D M C Dumb MotherFucken CherryBoyz XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.