First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Wolf RP
Posted 11/24/08
i saw kiba and twilight come "i told you guys it was real! maybe next time u'll listen!" i sent another blast of demonic energy at the demon.
Posted 11/25/08

-kari- wrote:

i saw kiba and twilight come "i told you guys it was real! maybe next time u'll listen!" i sent another blast of demonic energy at the demon.


i charge the deamon
"you said it was real? i thought you just left us behind."
Creator
36910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Shadow was terrified but gained the courage to charge the demon and bite at its shoulder she then used a dark spell attack that immobilized the demon. " Now is the time to kill it you guys!" she sanked her teeth into the demon more blood spilling everywhere....
Posted 11/25/08
i lept up at the demon and slashed its neck open. i sent a blast of demonic energy at the demon and it went directly into the slice killing the demon instantly. i turned and sat down, i began licking my leg wound.
73165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Kiba walked towards Shana.
I'm sorry for doghting u, I guess we too were fooled by this demon.
she says puting her head down in shame.
But at least is now dead, good job guys!
Posted 11/25/08
"but that wont be the last if this keeps up."
73165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Kiba nuds her head.
I'm afraid not Twilight, its going to continue getting worse!
Posted 11/25/08
i nodded too "yeah you're right, theres too many demons to count..."
73165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Yeah, also there is the problem of the humans from the other night.
Posted 11/25/08
"which is why we need to do somthing."
Creator
36910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
what can we do you guys? Shadow looked to her friends. We can only fight so many of the demons at a time...we will be killed if they keep coming and coming!!
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
"i agree with shadow there, too many!"
21545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / At that one place...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
I look on my back at rina to make sure she's okay. I watched her little body no bigger than my paw, snuggle into my fur. She was peacefully asleep. I smile at the her precious sight and gently lick the top of her head. I spot a group of figures in the distance. " I got to get a better look. I better be careful." I spot a small boulder that lay not to far from the group. " Perfect." I quietly, but quickly ran behind the boulder. Then, I peeked my head from the side to see the group.
Posted 11/26/08
i scented a couple young wolves and appeared behind them "hiya, whats your names?" i asked the two hiding behind a boulder.
Posted 11/26/08
i turn around and walk by the boulders
"ello.'
i look back to my friends
"looks like we have guests."
73165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Hmm, yeah ur right, nothing better than this.
Kiba says as she turns to look @ some fireflies that had started to flotter around us.
73165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08 , edited 11/28/08
Kiba gets up and starts running along with the sparkling creatures.
Posted 11/28/08

yaidoll wrote:

Kiba gets up and starts running along with the sparkling creatures.


i sit and watch as kiba runs off lol
73165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

twilightdrag0n wrote:


yaidoll wrote:

Kiba gets up and starts running along with the sparkling creatures.


i sit and watch as kiba runs off lol


After a while of running and jumping with the fireflies Kiba comes back and sits by u again.
Hahah, that was fun!
Posted 11/28/08
Shana: *yawns and walks back to the den* u guys havin fun chasing fireflys? *laughs a little*
Posted 11/28/08

-kari- wrote:

Shana: *yawns and walks back to the den* u guys havin fun chasing fireflys? *laughs a little*


"well look who woke up. just in time for nap time *laugh*
73165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Kiba sees Shana and runs up to her.
Hey, there!
she smiles
just having some fun with the fireflies, lol.
Posted 11/28/08
Shana: yeah. *laughs a little* i was really tired.
73165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
glad to hear ur all rested up and feeling better.
Posted 11/28/08
Shana: yeag, my leg is still a lil sore from the demon fight tho.
Posted 11/28/08
"then you need to rest more. come sit and watch the sunset."
73165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Yeah, come sit with us and rest up, we need all the rest, peace and tranquility we can get.
Creator
36910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
Shadow greets the new pups happily..her tail wagging and playfully yelping..she then runs to the other wolves and watches them. (so sorry for extremely late reply) and i agree with Kiba we need to rest just in case we run into more danger!
21545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / At that one place...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08
My ears go up. I open one eye, and saw all the other wolves sitting down watching something. " Man, I can't see anything. They're blocking the way." I quietly get up. Realizing that rina is still asleep, I slid my tail under rina's head and gently lay it down until rina was on the den floor. Then, rina curled up in a little ball, and put her little tail over her face. I tip toed over to the side of the cave enterance. I peeped my head around the corner to look at the sun set. "Wooooow." I walked out of the den and sat down. " Hmm, somethings missing. Oh, I know." I quietly walked to the berries, and grabbed some. Making sure I didn't wake rina I tip toed out of the den, and layed down by the others. I wag my tail, and smile," Hey, every one." I ate the berries and watched the sun set.
Posted 11/29/08

twell wrote:

My ears go up. I open one eye, and saw all the other wolves sitting down watching something. " Man, I can't see anything. They're blocking the way." I quietly get up. Realizing that rina is still asleep, I slid my tail under rina's head and gently lay it down until rina was on the den floor. Then, rina curled up in a little ball, and put her little tail over her face. I tip toed over to the side of the cave enterance. I peeped my head around the corner to look at the sun set. "Wooooow." I walked out of the den and sat down. " Hmm, somethings missing. Oh, I know." I quietly walked to the berries, and grabbed some. Making sure I didn't wake rina I tip toed out of the den, and layed down by the others. I wag my tail, and smile," Hey, every one." I ate the berries and watched the sun set.


"well look who wakes. hows rina?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.