First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Wolf RP
Creator
36910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Shadow looked at Shana and then smiled it will be alright there are no humans here to bother you and we will protect you from any harm and plus i doubt you would hurt anyone here ....let's just stay positive i mean it is supposed to be a happy occassion....but i understand your lost and i feel for you ...*sighs* and then looks to Twilight well i dunno what we can do i know its cold here and alot of food is scarce right now but im sure we will find something fun to do..dont you agree?
Posted 12/18/08
"ya i guess did you have somthing in mind?"
i start to wag my tail
Posted 12/18/08
i looked st shadow and shook my head. "if humans find me then you guys are all in danger. i dont want that for anyone.. im better off being alone in life..."
Posted 12/18/08
i look at shana and get sad
"you shouldnt be like that. we dont care what happens we'll do whatever it takes to help."
73227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Yes, I agree with Twilight and Shadow, our pasts r hard and not so great ones, but we have to b positive and let our friendships b the start of great things to come.
We r herre for each other and no harm will come to any of us as long as we r together.
and what better way to selebrate our friendship than having a big Christmas feast!
says Kiba happy.
how is with me,?
lets turn the page of the past and start a new life full of wonderfull memories.
21545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / At that one place...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
I stiffen my body and leaned forward as I see the ice copy slam into me. The ice copy shattered as it hit my body. " I knew you couldn't resist. I knew if I told you not to get in my way, you would get in my way anyways." I shook off the ice pieces. " I bet even rina could out smart this fake copy." I jumped up, " Oh man, rina! I hope she isn't awake yet." I turned around and took off toward the entrance. " Looks like I have to finish this adventure later."
Posted 12/18/08
hears the kid coming
"hey hes coming back! lets go."
21545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / At that one place...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
" Oh man, please don't be awake rina. The last thing I want is her to be wondering where I'm at. What kind of big brother am I." I continue to run avoiding all the pieces of pervious obstacles I spot the entrance up ahead.
Posted 12/18/08
"man hes here. sorry guys you find a hiding spot."
i blend into the backround dissappearing
21545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / At that one place...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
" Ahh, I'm going to slow. Better pick up the pase." I began to run extremely fast. I ran so fast out of the cave I didn't even see anything except the blurr of trees ahead of me. I finally make it out of the forest, and the den was in my view.

Rina moves her little tail. She uncurls, and lays there for a minute with her eyes still closed.
73227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Wow, did any one but me saw that?
Kiba says as she sees the young wolf running out of the cave with lightning speed.
He is really fast, even faster than any of us.
she soon realizes that young Rina had stayed behind, hey guys, we should head back, I don't want anything to happen to her and I guess with the exsitement we forgot she was left behind, man I really hope she isn't in any trouble!
she says as she runs out.
21545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / At that one place...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

yaidoll wrote:

Wow, did any one but me saw that?
Kiba says as she sees the young wolf running out of the cave with lightning speed.
He is really fast, even faster than any of us.
she soon realizes that young Rina had stayed behind, hey guys, we should head back, I don't want anything to happen to her and I guess with the exsitement we forgot she was left behind, man I really hope she isn't in any trouble!
she says as she runs out.


" I'm almost there." I reach the entrance of the den, and came to a sliding stop right in front of rina. I saw rina just now opening her eyes. I sat down, wagged my tail, and smiled. " Morning rina!" Rina sleepily walked over to royis's belly, and rubbed her head against it.

Rina sat up with her eyes still closed. As rina opened her eyes royis was sliding in.
73227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

twell wrote:


yaidoll wrote:

Wow, did any one but me saw that?
Kiba says as she sees the young wolf running out of the cave with lightning speed.
He is really fast, even faster than any of us.
she soon realizes that young Rina had stayed behind, hey guys, we should head back, I don't want anything to happen to her and I guess with the exsitement we forgot she was left behind, man I really hope she isn't in any trouble!
she says as she runs out.


" I'm almost there." I reach the entrance of the den, and came to a sliding stop right in front of rina. I saw rina just now opening her eyes. I sat down, wagged my tail, and smiled. " Morning rina!" Rina sleepily walked over to royis's belly, and rubbed her head against it.

Rina sat up with her eyes still closed. As rina opened her eyes royis was sliding in.


Oh, thank goodness she is all right!
says Kiba as she arrives at the cave and sees Rina by Royis's side.
M very sry we left her asleep, we kind of ran off to give u a couple of tests.
Kiba says with a hint of guilt in her voise.
21545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / At that one place...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

yaidoll wrote:


twell wrote:


yaidoll wrote:

Wow, did any one but me saw that?
Kiba says as she sees the young wolf running out of the cave with lightning speed.
He is really fast, even faster than any of us.
she soon realizes that young Rina had stayed behind, hey guys, we should head back, I don't want anything to happen to her and I guess with the exsitement we forgot she was left behind, man I really hope she isn't in any trouble!
she says as she runs out.


" I'm almost there." I reach the entrance of the den, and came to a sliding stop right in front of rina. I saw rina just now opening her eyes. I sat down, wagged my tail, and smiled. " Morning rina!" Rina sleepily walked over to royis's belly, and rubbed her head against it.

Rina sat up with her eyes still closed. As rina opened her eyes royis was sliding in.


Oh, thank goodness she is all right!
says Kiba as she arrives at the cave and sees Rina by Royis's side.
M very sry we left her asleep, we kind of ran off to give u a couple of tests.
Kiba says with a hint of guilt in her voise.


I look at kiba, " It's okay. When I got here she was just waking up. Even if she did wake up before I got here, it would be my fault not yours." I smirked at kiba, " I knew that was you and the other wolves all along."
73227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Wow, I feel much better now.
Kiba says aas she lets her self fall exsosted next to Royis
So.... u r not mad at us?

twell wrote:


yaidoll wrote:


twell wrote:


yaidoll wrote:

Wow, did any one but me saw that?
Kiba says as she sees the young wolf running out of the cave with lightning speed.
He is really fast, even faster than any of us.
she soon realizes that young Rina had stayed behind, hey guys, we should head back, I don't want anything to happen to her and I guess with the exsitement we forgot she was left behind, man I really hope she isn't in any trouble!
she says as she runs out.


" I'm almost there." I reach the entrance of the den, and came to a sliding stop right in front of rina. I saw rina just now opening her eyes. I sat down, wagged my tail, and smiled. " Morning rina!" Rina sleepily walked over to royis's belly, and rubbed her head against it.

Rina sat up with her eyes still closed. As rina opened her eyes royis was sliding in.


Oh, thank goodness she is all right!
says Kiba as she arrives at the cave and sees Rina by Royis's side.
M very sry we left her asleep, we kind of ran off to give u a couple of tests.
Kiba says with a hint of guilt in her voise.


I look at kiba, " It's okay. When I got here she was just waking up. Even if she did wake up before I got here, it would be my fault not yours." I smirked at kiba, " I knew that was you and the other wolves all along."


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.