First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
CR users
killar 
69281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

whatsome wrote:

^ mushroomjay?


Exactly what I was thinking. We should compare his IP.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

mikomiko123 wrote:

Wow. I am getting popular. Wohohohoh.


DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Yeah I'm not sure if I believe KinkyHamster is only 14.

He's really gross, but obviously very intelligent (if indeed he's 14. Otherwise, he's just another internet pervert). KinkyHamster, if you're reading this (which I'm sure you are), you have fantastic grammar and punctuation. God speed, you nasty little freak.


He does, and his sarcasm is awfully amusing. It would not be good to make him an enemy.


lol i mess around with kinkyhamster all the time and he doesnt do anything back
Posted 10/22/08
Ok.
Seriously.
Who's mushroomjay?
From what I hear he must be extremely sexy.
Posted 10/22/08

killar wrote:


whatsome wrote:

^ mushroomjay?


Exactly what I was thinking. We should compare his IP.


I was going to but I suddenly lost interest. We're talking about a sex-depraved hamster, that's why.
killar 
69281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

whatsome wrote:


killar wrote:


whatsome wrote:

^ mushroomjay?


Exactly what I was thinking. We should compare his IP.


I was going to but I suddenly lost interest. We're talking about a sex-depraved hamster, that's why.


Yeah and this guy seems to be more like a waffle26 then a mushroomjay.

Posted 10/22/08

killar wrote:


whatsome wrote:


killar wrote:


whatsome wrote:

^ mushroomjay?


Exactly what I was thinking. We should compare his IP.


I was going to but I suddenly lost interest. We're talking about a sex-depraved hamster, that's why.


Yeah and this guy seems to be more like a waffle26 then a mushroomjay.


...Could someone fill me in?



Not that way.

1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
i think they're funny little trolls
n.n
Posted 10/22/08

RainCloudsInJuly wrote:

i think they're funny little trolls
n.n

I'm a troll???
D:

1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


RainCloudsInJuly wrote:

i think they're funny little trolls
n.n

I'm a troll???
D:



i mean that in the best of ways
killar 
69281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


...Could someone fill me in?



Not that way.



Mushy and waffle are a few historic CR users. Mushy was known for being a 14yr old jackass and waffle was the beloved funny guy of the forum back in 07'. Way before your time.

49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

killar wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


...Could someone fill me in?



Not that way.



Mushy and waffle are a few historic CR users. Mushy was known for being a 14yr old jackass and waffle was the beloved funny guy of the forum back in 07'. Way before your time.



I think I caught a glimpse of those two people before.
Posted 10/23/08
Sorry but this thread is a little pointless and is spiralling into a KinkyHamster thread.

~locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.