First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Big and Long avatars!
Posted 10/23/08 , edited 10/23/08
ok, is it just me or do u see a growing trend of big and long avi's? (ehem!) oh, and i just want to say that i'm not sure if it's a new trend or not, but when i first joined, there's not much avatars that are as big and long as mine and the Philippines group. it kinda got my attention around this month. i basically think it's cool and fierce coz it gives a little umph! to my profile. hehe. what do u think?!

p.s. i think u should too! (if u want...) and pls post some pics of ur big and long avi. if u have one or if ur planning to make one.

if u wanna know how to make one just do this. go to http://www.watereffect.net/ then click browse. choose the picture you want, (must be thin, don't worry if it's not long) then click upload. just wait for a minute, then this is what your picture will look like!



you can take this pic if u want. i made it.
Posted 10/23/08

enma_ai17 wrote:

ok, is it just me or do u see a growing trend of big and long avi's? (ehem!) oh, and i just want to say that i'm not sure if it's a new trend or not, but when i first joined, there's not much avatars that are as big and long as mine and the Philippines group. it kinda got my attention around this month. i basically think it's cool and fierce coz it gives a little umph! to my profile. hehe. what do u think?! ^_^

p.s. i think u should do it too. lol

My avi


The Philippines group avi


Some other users and groups


rainsgirl


nunya_


NoorinahElite


-chevalier-


strawberries land




Huh?Your point is?
Posted 10/23/08 , edited 10/23/08
my point is it's cool and that other users who still have small pics should upload big and long avatars... coz uh... it basically makes your profile look nice. and i made this forum also for other CR users who doesn't know how to make one will know how to... it's that simple....
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
i'm on Wii the so from what i can tell ur pics are really long so does it only work vertically? or does it work horizontally? (this probably took 5 minutes to write lol)
Posted 10/23/08
If you have any kinds of Photoshop then you can make it. It's that simple.
But if you don't have then stick to those sucky internet editing thingy.
8385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
wow you have such a nice pic =)
your skin looks flawless!!!!
youre like a model ^^

yeah i like the big, long avis as well. though i dont plan to make one anytime soon.
Posted 10/23/08

Archangel768 wrote:

i'm on Wii the so from what i can tell ur pics are really long so does it only work vertically? or does it work horizontally? (this probably took 5 minutes to write lol)


what i did with mine was i just cropped my picture and took that part. then uploaded it here, but i didn't expect the pic to become that big. if u have photoshop and/or some other type of program that might work.

Posted 10/23/08
why does CR need long and thin avatars?...=__=
Posted 10/23/08
so... does that mean that the longer your avatar is, the cooler you are?
i think it's just one way of trying to stand out among the many other avatars
Posted 10/23/08

_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz_ wrote:

why does CR need long and thin avatars?...=__=


don't u think it looks cute? lol...

Posted 10/23/08
uh... i think i'm going to close this forum post soon. it's getting kind of conceited. i just basically think it stands out that's why it makes YOUR PROFILE look cool. not the person. uggh...
Posted 10/23/08
you have cool long avi... but i really don't like to have long avi.......
Posted 10/23/08
*sigh* I lost 2 points.
Posted 10/23/08
i see your point. but long avatars arent really that necessary. they jst make scrolling down harder ><
i have to agree though that it adds more color and lesser space to a profile.
i think the "trend" of long avatars started with those avi-making groups...
CR users before dont really care about the length of the avatars and most of them use short ones. Such groups, to satisfy their members, make long avatars that would stand out against the shorter ones... and pretty soon everyone else (or almost everyone else) is using long avatars...
get my point about trying to stand out?
Posted 10/23/08

w0lfsrainXD wrote:

i see your point. but long avatars arent really that necessary. they jst make scrolling down harder ><
i have to agree though that it adds more color and lesser space to a profile.
i think the "trend" of long avatars started with those avi-making groups...
CR users before dont really care about the length of the avatars and most of them use short ones. Such groups, to satisfy their members, make long avatars that would stand out against the shorter ones... and pretty soon everyone else (or almost everyone else) is using long avatars...
get my point about trying to stand out?


yep, beautifully said. i don't really know much about CR's history.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.