First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Big and Long avatars!
Posted 10/23/08

enma_ai17 wrote:


w0lfsrainXD wrote:

i see your point. but long avatars arent really that necessary. they jst make scrolling down harder ><
i have to agree though that it adds more color and lesser space to a profile.
i think the "trend" of long avatars started with those avi-making groups...
CR users before dont really care about the length of the avatars and most of them use short ones. Such groups, to satisfy their members, make long avatars that would stand out against the shorter ones... and pretty soon everyone else (or almost everyone else) is using long avatars...
get my point about trying to stand out?


yep, beautifully said. i don't really know much about CR's history.



that was jst according to observation.. not really sure if it's accurate lol
(gosh... i sound like a geek, dont i)
Posted 10/23/08

w0lfsrainXD wrote:


enma_ai17 wrote:


w0lfsrainXD wrote:

i see your point. but long avatars arent really that necessary. they jst make scrolling down harder ><
i have to agree though that it adds more color and lesser space to a profile.
i think the "trend" of long avatars started with those avi-making groups...
CR users before dont really care about the length of the avatars and most of them use short ones. Such groups, to satisfy their members, make long avatars that would stand out against the shorter ones... and pretty soon everyone else (or almost everyone else) is using long avatars...
get my point about trying to stand out?


yep, beautifully said. i don't really know much about CR's history.



that was jst according to observation.. not really sure if it's accurate lol
(gosh... i sound like a geek, dont i)


hehehe.. nah.. u sound smart! ^_^
Posted 10/23/08

enma_ai17 wrote:


_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz_ wrote:

why does CR need long and thin avatars?...=__=


don't u think it looks cute? lol...



what's cute about long and thin? o___o
i think it depends on the picture...
V is this cute because it's long and thin...?

=____=
4668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / philippines,cavite
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz_ wrote:


enma_ai17 wrote:


_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz_ wrote:

why does CR need long and thin avatars?...=__=


don't u think it looks cute? lol...



what's cute about long and thin? o___o
i think it depends on the picture...
V is this cute because it's long and thin...?

=____=


lol
Posted 10/23/08

enma_ai17 wrote:

my point is it's cool and that other users who still have small pics should upload big and long avatars... coz uh... it basically makes your profile look nice. and i made this forum also for other CR users who doesn't know how to make one will know how to... it's that simple....


LOL. And our profiles don't already look nice?
Posted 10/23/08

_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz_ wrote:


enma_ai17 wrote:


_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz_ wrote:

why does CR need long and thin avatars?...=__=


don't u think it looks cute? lol...



what's cute about long and thin? o___o
i think it depends on the picture...
V is this cute because it's long and thin...?

=____=


that's big fat... and thin! it depends with the picture u use. but i'm pretty sure no one would want to use that...
Posted 10/23/08

BE_LOVED wrote:


enma_ai17 wrote:

my point is it's cool and that other users who still have small pics should upload big and long avatars... coz uh... it basically makes your profile look nice. and i made this forum also for other CR users who doesn't know how to make one will know how to... it's that simple....


LOL. And our profiles don't already look nice?


i understand. even without the big and long avi, anyone's profile will still look nice. a big avi basically gives it a little more umph! heheh. it's like glitters to a picture. or a stud to a pair of beautiful jeans. get it?

Posted 10/23/08

enma_ai17 wrote:


_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz_ wrote:


enma_ai17 wrote:


_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz_ wrote:

why does CR need long and thin avatars?...=__=


don't u think it looks cute? lol...



what's cute about long and thin? o___o
i think it depends on the picture...
V is this cute because it's long and thin...?

=____=


that's big fat... and thin! it depends with the picture u use. but i'm pretty sure no one would want to use that...


ofcourse someone would...i mean everyone loves funny pictures right?
&& it isn't necessary for people to have long and thin avatars just to make it 'cute' or 'cool' or something like that...it actually depends on the picture =___=
Posted 10/23/08

_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz_ wrote:


enma_ai17 wrote:


_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz_ wrote:


enma_ai17 wrote:


_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz_ wrote:

why does CR need long and thin avatars?...=__=


don't u think it looks cute? lol...



what's cute about long and thin? o___o
i think it depends on the picture...
V is this cute because it's long and thin...?

=____=


that's big fat... and thin! it depends with the picture u use. but i'm pretty sure no one would want to use that...


ofcourse someone would...i mean everyone loves funny pictures right?
&& it isn't necessary for people to have long and thin avatars just to make it 'cute' or 'cool' or something like that...it actually depends on the picture =___=


ok sure... i rest my case...just still wondrin why u have a big and long avi right there...
Posted 10/23/08

enma_ai17 wrote:


_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz_ wrote:


enma_ai17 wrote:


_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz_ wrote:


enma_ai17 wrote:


_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz_ wrote:

why does CR need long and thin avatars?...=__=


don't u think it looks cute? lol...



what's cute about long and thin? o___o
i think it depends on the picture...
V is this cute because it's long and thin...?

=____=


that's big fat... and thin! it depends with the picture u use. but i'm pretty sure no one would want to use that...


ofcourse someone would...i mean everyone loves funny pictures right?
&& it isn't necessary for people to have long and thin avatars just to make it 'cute' or 'cool' or something like that...it actually depends on the picture =___=


ok sure... i rest my case...just still wondrin why u have a big and long avi right there...



i found that on photobucket..it's already cropped...=__=
Posted 10/23/08
oh... it's the same thing i did to my pic too. i cropped it.
1023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
Well, I don't really mind them.

But sometimes I get irritated at them when I have to scroll down.
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
Hurrah for the Philippines Group! Wohohohohohoh!
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
Eh, it's a waste of bandwidth.
lmao
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Half-Blood Camp
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
how can you make your avatar that long anyway?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.