First  Prev  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime's Sexiest Psychopath?
12018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/18/13
Grell Sutcliff from Kuroshitsuji

3583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 2/18/13

Revy
19828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/13
Yuno from Mirai Nikki when it comes to looks, but Mion from Higurashi when it comes to brutality.
17024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Middle of Nowhere...
Offline
Posted 2/19/13 , edited 2/19/13

cheapshotfail wrote:

Yuno from Mirai Nikki when it comes to looks, but Mion from Higurashi when it comes to brutality.


GODDAMMIT, Its Shion, It was always Shion during those two arcs. After become psychopathic from Satoshi's dissapearance, she kiddnaps Mion and locks her away while shion parades around as her sister and kills everyone she thought killed Satoshi.


Although, I cant disagree about Yuno Gasai








Cute, even when shes murdering innocent people
17024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Middle of Nowhere...
Offline
Posted 2/19/13

Domayv wrote:

clearly lucy


I think this only applies when shes awake as Nyu,
16135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Vermont
Offline
Posted 2/19/13
I have to go with yuno gasai
27479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 2/19/13
Mion or Shion from Higurashi

or xD Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki xD!!! She's epic
19828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/13

kaptainkooleio wrote:


cheapshotfail wrote:

Yuno from Mirai Nikki when it comes to looks, but Mion from Higurashi when it comes to brutality.


GODDAMMIT, Its Shion, It was always Shion during those two arcs. After become psychopathic from Satoshi's dissapearance, she kiddnaps Mion and locks her away while shion parades around as her sister and kills everyone she thought killed Satoshi.


Although, I cant disagree about Yuno Gasai








Cute, even when shes murdering innocent people


Sorry, it's been too long. Just started rewatching it, everyone said Mion so I got confused. I want to reconfirm what I loved about this show.

20395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/13
Yeah Mion is one of the few characters that doesn't go apeshit crazy in Higurashi. The first time she appeared to it was Keichi going paranoid schitzo from his pov, and the second time she appears to you find out in an arc further along that in that timelines events it was actually Shion going crazy in that chain of events and impersonating Mion for various reasons.
69868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 2/19/13

Yup, I vote Two-Hands
17024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Middle of Nowhere...
Offline
Posted 2/19/13 , edited 2/19/13





Its cool, it an obvious mistake everyone makes, I'm just annoyed that EVERYONE who knows about say its Mion. Higurashi and Umineko are way different from each other if you decide to watch that after Higurashi
659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/13

kaptainkooleio wrote:


Domayv wrote:

clearly lucy


I think this only applies when shes awake as Nyu,


What's psychopathic about Nyu if she's too childish to have a personality
17024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Middle of Nowhere...
Offline
Posted 2/19/13 , edited 2/19/13

Domayv wrote:


kaptainkooleio wrote:


Domayv wrote:

clearly lucy


I think this only applies when shes awake as Nyu,


What's psychopathic about Nyu if she's too childish to have a personality


Well what I meant was the Her being cute and Psychopathic are not confined into her main personality. As Lucy, she is usually drawn in an evil way and not so cute way(psychopathic), but as Nyu she is drawn as cute and what not.. So shes only cute as Nyu, and Psychopathic as Lucy,
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Fruit Stand
Offline
Posted 2/20/13
Light from Dnote
39900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/20/13 , edited 2/20/13
Gonna have to go with Yuno Gasai... She's freakin' adorable even when she's slaughtering everybody.
First  Prev  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.