First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
Post Reply worst Anime character to get locked in a room with
67873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 12/25/10

Sola_Sun wrote:



Yeah, but thats why i wear my anti-rape belt full body armor suit like the knights haha!!!!!


Less of a rapist and more of a perv and self described ladies man.

on the other hand... there's at least two ladies that chase after one of the other characters. Who in turn asks: "What am I, catnip for lesbians?"


The Wise Wizard
79351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/25/10

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

on the other hand... there's at least two ladies that chase after one of the other characters. Who in turn asks: "What am I, catnip for lesbians?"

One of my favorite dub lines, especially compared to the sub, which was rather bland and unmemorable (something like, "So you're another one").

893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/25/10

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


Sola_Sun wrote:



Yeah, but thats why i wear my anti-rape belt full body armor suit like the knights haha!!!!!


Less of a rapist and more of a perv and self described ladies man.

on the other hand... there's at least two ladies that chase after one of the other characters. Who in turn asks: "What am I, catnip for lesbians?"




Yeah but i'll protect myself form any touching with the knights armor ._.

67873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 12/26/10 , edited 12/26/10

Sola_Sun wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:


Sola_Sun wrote:



Yeah, but thats why i wear my anti-rape belt full body armor suit like the knights haha!!!!!


Less of a rapist and more of a perv and self described ladies man.

on the other hand... there's at least two ladies that chase after one of the other characters. Who in turn asks: "What am I, catnip for lesbians?"




Yeah but i'll protect myself form any touching with the knights armor ._.



sounds reasonable but it's still a funny show. some may describe it as trite or unoriginal. (it's a classic 'harem' anime) but it was fun and made me laugh when it was funny and made me care about the characters enough to take the serious bits seriously.

The perv we are talking about proves to have some redeeming qualities. .. in his own way...

(I'm laughing now, remembering the episode where one of the characters acquired a copy of his 'dating laws' book. )


517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/26/10
tsuna from reborn.....he'll b freaking out more than me
27113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Savannah, GA
Offline
Posted 12/26/10
Hapsiel from Macademi Wasshoi!, nuf said
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Okinawa Japan
Offline
Posted 12/26/10
Light from death note.


he just makes me very unhappy.
plus he's on some serious wako pills with the way he laughs / smiles.
Posted 12/26/10
pretty much i dont want to get locked in a room with any of them
3061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / library
Offline
Posted 1/7/11

KugutsuHime wrote:

Orochimaru.....


agreed ...
111598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
Gluttony
43124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
Tadese from Sugo Chara...I just hate him
12165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
i wouldnt want to be stuck with any of the rich spoiled girls that are in the anime their laugh just pisses me off
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
Kurotsuchi Mayuri from Bleach..



he'll dissect me without a moment's hesitation...
scary guy, really...
55422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
Naruto
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
Miroku from inuyasha!!!
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.