First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
It's TIME to stop thinking about US and more about THEM
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 10/25/08

diazragu08 wrote:


drizza wrote:

Dude we cant fix anything if our country is bankrupt and broke. Yes I understand your need to help these poor children God bless their heart but you cant help anyone if you cant help yourself. We cant send these countries billions of our money when our economy is against the ropes and we have many Americans at home hungry, poor, and job less. We fix ourselves first then we can help everyone else.


even if Americans have the money they still wouldn't help.... how many wealthy people live in this country?everyone's bitchin and moaning about the economy and about losing jobs! people are just lazy we live in a country where we can start over and again... no but everyone wants to cry and sit on thier ass! suck it up crying isn't gonna get you anywhere thier are thousands of people who are dying just to come here because things in their country are so bad! most of the clothes on our backs come from these poor people who arent even getting paid 50 cents a day for the work they do! but yet everyone wants to bitch and moan over fucking prices! how pathetic! some of thease people come here and make Americans look bad because they work hard! and thier so thankful because they got the chance to come here when others couldn't and make something out of themselves! but we've lived here all our lives so no one really knows how bad anyone else has it and just how very privileged we are just to be living here alone!.all that dam money they went and spent on a fucking war they couldn't seem to win! all that money could have been put to use for this economy problem america brags that they have this, and they have that, and we can do anything and everything because were the richest country in the world... ...well they dont seem so TOUGH now do they? since were so RICH let this country deal with its problems that they probably caused thier dam selves....!


Wow you have to be an idiot if you think the USA is rich. Tell any economish at you and he would laugh at you miserably. In case you havent notice our US dollar is inflated and is losing value. We have a $10 trillion dollar debt and it is growing. IF OUR COUNTRY WAS SOO RICH AS YOU CLAIMED WE WOULDNT HAVE TO BORROW ANY MONEY OVER SEAS. OUR GOVERNMENT WOULDNT COME TO THE US TAX PAYER TO BAILOUT WALLSTREEET. Which in that case in order to bail them out we have to print out even more new money. Our country is broke millions of Americans are living pay check to pay check. We know the world is in bad shape but sending billions dollars overseas in Aid while our countrys economy is declining is silly. It is hard enough to find a job as it is as most of them getting shipped overseas. So as I stated once our country gets back on their feet by getting rid of corrupt officials and instituions and our economy booming then we wouldnt have a problem sending aid to other countrie sbut right now we cant afford it.

I mean seriously where the hell do Americans think all of this money is coming from? Also ask yourself if we are soo rich why the hell do we have a huge debt $10 trillion?
1034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / new york
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

drizza wrote:


diazragu08 wrote:


drizza wrote:

Dude we cant fix anything if our country is bankrupt and broke. Yes I understand your need to help these poor children God bless their heart but you cant help anyone if you cant help yourself. We cant send these countries billions of our money when our economy is against the ropes and we have many Americans at home hungry, poor, and job less. We fix ourselves first then we can help everyone else.


even if Americans have the money they still wouldn't help.... how many wealthy people live in this country?everyone's bitchin and moaning about the economy and about losing jobs! people are just lazy we live in a country where we can start over and again... no but everyone wants to cry and sit on thier ass! suck it up crying isn't gonna get you anywhere thier are thousands of people who are dying just to come here because things in their country are so bad! most of the clothes on our backs come from these poor people who arent even getting paid 50 cents a day for the work they do! but yet everyone wants to bitch and moan over fucking prices! how pathetic! some of thease people come here and make Americans look bad because they work hard! and thier so thankful because they got the chance to come here when others couldn't and make something out of themselves! but we've lived here all our lives so no one really knows how bad anyone else has it and just how very privileged we are just to be living here alone!.all that dam money they went and spent on a fucking war they couldn't seem to win! all that money could have been put to use for this economy problem america brags that they have this, and they have that, and we can do anything and everything because were the richest country in the world... ...well they dont seem so TOUGH now do they? since were so RICH let this country deal with its problems that they probably caused thier dam selves....!


Wow you have to be an idiot if you think the USA is rich. Tell any economish at you and he would laugh at you miserably. In case you havent notice our US dollar is inflated and is losing value. We have a $10 trillion dollar debt and it is growing. IF OUR COUNTRY WAS SOO RICH AS YOU CLAIMED WE WOULDNT HAVE TO BORROW ANY MONEY OVER SEAS. OUR GOVERNMENT WOULDNT COME TO THE US TAX PAYER TO BAILOUT WALLSTREEET. Which in that case in order to bail them out we have to print out even more new money. Our country is broke millions of Americans are living pay check to pay check. We know the world is in bad shape but sending billions dollars overseas in Aid while our countrys economy is declining is silly. It is hard enough to find a job as it is as most of them getting shipped overseas. So as I stated once our country gets back on their feet by getting rid of corrupt officials and instituions and our economy booming then we wouldnt have a problem sending aid to other countrie sbut right now we cant afford it.

I mean seriously where the hell do Americans think all of this money is coming from?


I NEVER SAID WE WERE RICH!!!! that is the image people in GENERAL are putting out! thanks for giving me that information now i see this country isnt as pompous as they make themselves out to be. lets see if this country can pull themselves out the the gutter this shouldnt be that interesting since if they dont all the other countries would probably mock and laugh at us
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

diazragu08 wrote:


drizza wrote:


diazragu08 wrote:


drizza wrote:

Dude we cant fix anything if our country is bankrupt and broke. Yes I understand your need to help these poor children God bless their heart but you cant help anyone if you cant help yourself. We cant send these countries billions of our money when our economy is against the ropes and we have many Americans at home hungry, poor, and job less. We fix ourselves first then we can help everyone else.


even if Americans have the money they still wouldn't help.... how many wealthy people live in this country?everyone's bitchin and moaning about the economy and about losing jobs! people are just lazy we live in a country where we can start over and again... no but everyone wants to cry and sit on thier ass! suck it up crying isn't gonna get you anywhere thier are thousands of people who are dying just to come here because things in their country are so bad! most of the clothes on our backs come from these poor people who arent even getting paid 50 cents a day for the work they do! but yet everyone wants to bitch and moan over fucking prices! how pathetic! some of thease people come here and make Americans look bad because they work hard! and thier so thankful because they got the chance to come here when others couldn't and make something out of themselves! but we've lived here all our lives so no one really knows how bad anyone else has it and just how very privileged we are just to be living here alone!.all that dam money they went and spent on a fucking war they couldn't seem to win! all that money could have been put to use for this economy problem america brags that they have this, and they have that, and we can do anything and everything because were the richest country in the world... ...well they dont seem so TOUGH now do they? since were so RICH let this country deal with its problems that they probably caused thier dam selves....!


Wow you have to be an idiot if you think the USA is rich. Tell any economish at you and he would laugh at you miserably. In case you havent notice our US dollar is inflated and is losing value. We have a $10 trillion dollar debt and it is growing. IF OUR COUNTRY WAS SOO RICH AS YOU CLAIMED WE WOULDNT HAVE TO BORROW ANY MONEY OVER SEAS. OUR GOVERNMENT WOULDNT COME TO THE US TAX PAYER TO BAILOUT WALLSTREEET. Which in that case in order to bail them out we have to print out even more new money. Our country is broke millions of Americans are living pay check to pay check. We know the world is in bad shape but sending billions dollars overseas in Aid while our countrys economy is declining is silly. It is hard enough to find a job as it is as most of them getting shipped overseas. So as I stated once our country gets back on their feet by getting rid of corrupt officials and instituions and our economy booming then we wouldnt have a problem sending aid to other countrie sbut right now we cant afford it.

I mean seriously where the hell do Americans think all of this money is coming from?


I NEVER SAID WE WERE RICH!!!! that is the image people in GENERAL are putting out! thanks for giving me that information now i see this country isnt as pompous as they make themselves out to be. lets see if this country can pull themselves out the the gutter this shouldnt be that interesting since if they dont all the other countries would probably mock and laugh at us


We wil never pull ourselves out the gutter because idiotic brainless Americans listen to the same people who keep us in this strangle hold. One day, well at least the time while I am living I would like to see our economy get back up and we can start helping others but the two candidates and certain institutions in this country makes that dream seem far far away.
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
Okay ... Wait a min ... wtf?! If our country can't even afford to take care of the homeless children here, why the fuck do you think we can take care of other children in other countries? ....

There are other countries that could help out, so why is this getting pinned onto the US?

Threads like this piss me off, completely retarded
1034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / new york
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Okay ... Wait a min ... wtf?! If our country can't even afford to take care of the homeless children here, why the fuck do you think we can take care of other children in other countries? ....

There are other countries that could help out, so why is this getting pinned onto the US?

Threads like this piss me off, completely retarded

the reason why its getting pinned on the U.S is because of this b.s that we are the richest strongest country in the world! and if people in this country would stop doing that maybe everyone wouldnt be looking for all the answers here

102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 10/25/08

diazragu08 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Okay ... Wait a min ... wtf?! If our country can't even afford to take care of the homeless children here, why the fuck do you think we can take care of other children in other countries? ....

There are other countries that could help out, so why is this getting pinned onto the US?

Threads like this piss me off, completely retarded

the reason why its getting pinned on the U.S is because of this b.s that we are the richest strongest country in the world! and if people in this country would stop doing that maybe everyone wouldnt be looking for all the answers here



At this very point in time, the US is broke. If anything, I would think that China should be the richest country in the world because most products in the US are made from China.


Whether or not, people say that we're the "richest strongest country", doesn't mean that we can provide the healthcare and needs to other countries. We're in the middle of our own war and depression, we can't be helping out other countries.
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
With foreign reserve of $1.8 trillion dollars, China is indeed a richest superpower. Shame to America, govern by an idiot in the White House.
Posted 11/1/08
i agree... but the U.S. is probably going to go through another depression... soon....
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/2/08
=S and? may they die if they are not capable to fix it on their own. giving them money won't lead nowhere, because that would be a thing that would be needed to be done regularly, because giving money won't solve the actual issue, and that is that those people have 0 knowledge economically wise, have the wrong politicians on the throne, their landscapes are rather harsh, leading to issues such as not enough water, nor food.

best would be if we'd recruit a helping army, and sent them down there, and would help them how to get their agriculture and educational system moving, and clean all this rebellious mess up.

but the way it is, those folks down there are the way they are...they were always living in tribal conflicts, and what not...and the white man came and made it even worse. but that's also partly their own fault, the various tribes cheated on each others, and sold each others out to the white man.

a 100% reform is needed, but this only works if the whole europe and the other "wealthy" countries would invest into that and help, and of course we'd also need the cooperation of the africans. ; )

other than that, why pull everything on the USA's shoulder? once again, there are other wealthy countries, too. and for all i know, the americans were always helpful when someone was in trouble. secondly, only one wealthy country can't do shit, to fix the crap in africa and all those other third world countries, we'd need united nations, that would try to fix this shit together.

but the un we know, fixes only their own shit, and what seems like threats to them, that some poor kids die every day in africa doesn't really bother anyone, it's not their kids, so why bother, right? what i am saying is that it doesn't really hurt anyone if those kids down there are dying.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
America isn’t a world police force. It’s not our job to interfere with the direction of other nations. People -don’t- want us butting into their life at every turn. Just because we have the power to do something doesn’t mean we should. It's up to the individuals to bring charity, not the nations. Instead of wasting government funding to make the world hate us more, perhaps the government should provide incentives for parvenus and tycoons to participate in charities?

2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candyland~
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/2/08
Why can't other county beside the U.S. care for them?
U.S. is hugely in debt and it's not like our country can care for every single people.
It's not the U.S.'s job to care for other people around the world.
We already have our own problems.
Posted 11/2/08
let churches unite around the world and give a shit.
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/2/08
^ yeah, *glances at the vatican, and all the other rather prettily decorated churches* tsk tsk, i wonder for what they spend their money for
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ryosuke's bedroom XD
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

diazragu08 wrote:


drizza wrote:

Dude we cant fix anything if our country is bankrupt and broke. Yes I understand your need to help these poor children God bless their heart but you cant help anyone if you cant help yourself. We cant send these countries billions of our money when our economy is against the ropes and we have many Americans at home hungry, poor, and job less. We fix ourselves first then we can help everyone else.


even if Americans have the money they still wouldn't help.... how many wealthy people live in this country?everyone's bitchin and moaning about the economy and about losing jobs! people are just lazy we live in a country where we can start over and again... no but everyone wants to cry and sit on thier ass! suck it up crying isn't gonna get you anywhere thier are thousands of people who are dying just to come here because things in their country are so bad! most of the clothes on our backs come from these poor people who arent even getting paid 50 cents a day for the work they do! but yet everyone wants to bitch and moan over fucking prices! how pathetic! some of thease people come here and make Americans look bad because they work hard! and thier so thankful because they got the chance to come here when others couldn't and make something out of themselves! but we've lived here all our lives so no one really knows how bad anyone else has it and just how very privileged we are just to be living here alone!.all that dam money they went and spent on a fucking war they couldn't seem to win! all that money could have been put to use for this economy problem america brags that they have this, and they have that, and we can do anything and everything because were the richest country in the world... ...well they dont seem so TOUGH now do they? since were so RICH let this country deal with its problems that they probably caused thier dam selves....!


well diazrogu08, the sentence that u wrote that says "you cant help anyone if you cant help yourself"I think that is selfish. It doesn't matter if you can't help yourself. Always help others when they need it. If you don't then what is the point in helping yourself? If in a serious matter never think about yourself. What drizza said is right. People are moaning about money when sometimes they really don't need it. In the Islam religion, one of the 5 pillars are to help and give money to the poor. They are the ones that need it. And anyways we could give the other countries money but the government doesn't want to because they want it all to themselves. Its kind of like the gas subject. We have a lot saved, yet we go to the world for it. We still aren't using it and we really need it. But again, the government wants it all to themselves. But stay on subject. It doesn't matter about this country right now. Africa has more people that need help. I think it said 90% of the worlds less fortunate people are in Africa and the other country(I can't remember). So suck it up and help them!
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ryosuke's bedroom XD
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
oops I mixed up the names
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.