First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Ideas/Suggestions
Cashier
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

1xPoohBear wrote:


angel052894 wrote:

Um....how about sense its almost Christmas and Thanks giving we add thanks giving and Christmas food and maybe we can have pretend play money for the group idk this just popped up in me head mew.....and holiday cafe stuff and tokyo cafe ID's? mew?


I can try and work on that but it'd be better if the active chefs would work on this


mina_yuki wrote:


angel052894 wrote:

Um....how about sense its almost Christmas and Thanks giving we add thanks giving and Christmas food and maybe we can have pretend play money for the group idk this just popped up in me head mew.....and holiday cafe stuff and tokyo cafe ID's? mew?


i think the "play money" should be like "points" instead. like.. in a game, you earn points by winning right? why don't we have games and events to gain points and we'll have a list of the people have the points from highest to lowest. and the highest will get a prize or something.


So how is this point system gonna work?
Such as contests?


heehee i agree with shari chan lol mew mew but the points seem great tho ^.^
Creator
19448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/28/08


uhm.. i guess you can put up games/contests/competitions and stuff here in the forums to earn points or so. in the other groups im in, i noticed that to get points, you do what they tell yu to do.. as in: favorite the group, get a membership card, etc. but to not copy them, i think games can be used for this. to work it, ill say.. you post up a game for them to play and there is a limit in which the game starts/ends (ex. starts today, ends day after tomorrow). games/contests/competitions can be something like.. ad banners, characters, idk..? and then the list thing, we'll order the people who have points from highest to lowest and the highest will get a prize (as i stated before). i really dont know how its going to work, but.. it was just a suggestion


Ok, got it. I'll work on some games or contests, but if you guys have any ideas please say so. Or how about uploading pictures for the group. Upload a certain amount of pictures and you can receive points OR Just by uploading pictures you can order right away. Something like that
Posted 11/28/08

1xPoohBear wrote:



uhm.. i guess you can put up games/contests/competitions and stuff here in the forums to earn points or so. in the other groups im in, i noticed that to get points, you do what they tell yu to do.. as in: favorite the group, get a membership card, etc. but to not copy them, i think games can be used for this. to work it, ill say.. you post up a game for them to play and there is a limit in which the game starts/ends (ex. starts today, ends day after tomorrow). games/contests/competitions can be something like.. ad banners, characters, idk..? and then the list thing, we'll order the people who have points from highest to lowest and the highest will get a prize (as i stated before). i really dont know how its going to work, but.. it was just a suggestion


Ok, got it. I'll work on some games or contests, but if you guys have any ideas please say so. Or how about uploading pictures for the group. Upload a certain amount of pictures and you can receive points OR Just by uploading pictures you can order right away. Something like that :D


hm.. but that's a bit hard for the people judging. such as.. why would someone want to count from each single page of how many pictures one single person uploaded? i would feel bad for that person. but okay, i understand
Bartender
9385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
home sweet home.....
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

mina_yuki wrote:


1xPoohBear wrote:



uhm.. i guess you can put up games/contests/competitions and stuff here in the forums to earn points or so. in the other groups im in, i noticed that to get points, you do what they tell yu to do.. as in: favorite the group, get a membership card, etc. but to not copy them, i think games can be used for this. to work it, ill say.. you post up a game for them to play and there is a limit in which the game starts/ends (ex. starts today, ends day after tomorrow). games/contests/competitions can be something like.. ad banners, characters, idk..? and then the list thing, we'll order the people who have points from highest to lowest and the highest will get a prize (as i stated before). i really dont know how its going to work, but.. it was just a suggestion


Ok, got it. I'll work on some games or contests, but if you guys have any ideas please say so. Or how about uploading pictures for the group. Upload a certain amount of pictures and you can receive points OR Just by uploading pictures you can order right away. Something like that :D


hm.. but that's a bit hard for the people judging. such as.. why would someone want to count from each single page of how many pictures one single person uploaded? i would feel bad for that person. but okay, i understand :)


how bout:
every member gets 50(or whatever) points when joining>>they buy food\drinks(+decide on waitress\waiter etc) and the emploees get xxx points monthly .waitress\waiter serving the most will get extra points.members get points for being active
..........hmmm only thing left is to figure out the purpose of buying stuff...suggestions?
Posted 12/4/08

ash21x wrote:


mina_yuki wrote:


1xPoohBear wrote:



uhm.. i guess you can put up games/contests/competitions and stuff here in the forums to earn points or so. in the other groups im in, i noticed that to get points, you do what they tell yu to do.. as in: favorite the group, get a membership card, etc. but to not copy them, i think games can be used for this. to work it, ill say.. you post up a game for them to play and there is a limit in which the game starts/ends (ex. starts today, ends day after tomorrow). games/contests/competitions can be something like.. ad banners, characters, idk..? and then the list thing, we'll order the people who have points from highest to lowest and the highest will get a prize (as i stated before). i really dont know how its going to work, but.. it was just a suggestion


Ok, got it. I'll work on some games or contests, but if you guys have any ideas please say so. Or how about uploading pictures for the group. Upload a certain amount of pictures and you can receive points OR Just by uploading pictures you can order right away. Something like that :D


hm.. but that's a bit hard for the people judging. such as.. why would someone want to count from each single page of how many pictures one single person uploaded? i would feel bad for that person. but okay, i understand :)


how bout:
every member gets 50(or whatever) points when joining>>they buy food\drinks(+decide on waitress\waiter etc) and the emploees get xxx points monthly .waitress\waiter serving the most will get extra points.members get points for being active
..........hmmm only thing left is to figure out the purpose of buying stuff...suggestions?


uh.. donation money? xD i dunno. then, how about another list on whoever buys the most?
Bartender
9385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
home sweet home.....
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

mina_yuki wrote:



how bout:
every member gets 50(or whatever) points when joining>>they buy food\drinks(+decide on waitress\waiter etc) and the emploees get xxx points monthly .waitress\waiter serving the most will get extra points.members get points for being active
..........hmmm only thing left is to figure out the purpose of buying stuff...suggestions?



uh.. donation money? xD i dunno. then, how about another list on whoever buys the most?

well i could make a post with 500 dishes- who'd wanna count all those?
i think its better to hav a system----like(include all i wrote above)>> member who buys the most will get a prize~
those who work here hav a different system:
waiter/waitress who serve the most get extra points monthly/weekly..etc
entertainers - most requested -"-
cooks - make most dishes -"-
bartenders- serve most drinks -"-
cashier/pianist/etc -get points for being most active>>f.e.pianist changes songs more often/cashier counts points the users get-or give out...
-users who request dishes also hav 2 decide the waiter/waitress and cook they wanna
when requestin drinks decide on teh bartender

u like it?



Posted 12/8/08

ash21x wrote:


mina_yuki wrote:



how bout:
every member gets 50(or whatever) points when joining>>they buy food\drinks(+decide on waitress\waiter etc) and the emploees get xxx points monthly .waitress\waiter serving the most will get extra points.members get points for being active
..........hmmm only thing left is to figure out the purpose of buying stuff...suggestions?



uh.. donation money? xD i dunno. then, how about another list on whoever buys the most?

well i could make a post with 500 dishes- who'd wanna count all those?
i think its better to hav a system----like(include all i wrote above)>> member who buys the most will get a prize~
those who work here hav a different system:
waiter/waitress who serve the most get extra points monthly/weekly..etc
entertainers - most requested -"-
cooks - make most dishes -"-
bartenders- serve most drinks -"-
cashier/pianist/etc -get points for being most active>>f.e.pianist changes songs more often/cashier counts points the users get-or give out...
-users who request dishes also hav 2 decide the waiter/waitress and cook they wanna
when requestin drinks decide on teh bartender

u like it?





there are some problems that i have with some of it;

the waiters/waitress : how do you know who to ask to serve you? it might/will show who can serve you but it doesn't make sense since its virtual reality here. and even if you do ask, ppl might choose the one they think looks best (as in the pic they uploaded) or by their popularity (as in friends knowing them and such).

the entertainers : most requested? what does that mean? and we all have different jobs. such as me, as the pianist, i choose the song for the group page and stuff. who knows what the others do?

the cooks : do they even cook?? O_O

the bartenders : how do they serve the drinks? and isnt there only.. one?

the cashier/pianist/etc : sure, points being active can make sense but people joined and started doing things we cant count anymore. i think the point system should be on hold or something until a specific event in which we begin to somehow.. start over or something.. (?)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.