First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Are you the most Addicted to Anime in ur Class?
504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

lucky_star_witch wrote:

YUP !!!! ^^...other than my friend pettygirlz...she's in my class...she's addicted to digimon and other animes...but I've wayched more than her...so yeah...I'm the most addicted ^^


is she a member here in crunchyroll?? want to see how pretty she is?? hehehehehe
13300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where the hell am I
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

Pass88 wrote:


lemon4life wrote:

yeh, only one of my friends watch anime so i pretty much win on that front
no one watches anime where i live


lucky for in this forum topic..... you have no rival in your place...hahahahahah XD


yeh, but it's also annoying because none of my friends watch anime (except one) but thats why i signed up to crunchyroll so i guess it's alright
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SomeWhere~
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

versace wrote:

NO.. im not even addicted LOL. but

- theres ppl who can watch 70 episodes in a day (& still have time for sleep/school)
- memorize every single characters' name
- watch anime during lunch time...
- anime = everything. clothes, bedsheets, silverware, toilet paper ....

O_O


Isn't it doesn't make sense?
Consider 1 episode = 30 minutes.
70 episodes = 70 x 30 min = 2100 min
One day only consist of = 24 x 60 min = 1440 min.
1440 min < 2100 min
So, it's impossible right?
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

Pass88 wrote:


lucky_star_witch wrote:

YUP !!!! ^^...other than my friend pettygirlz...she's in my class...she's addicted to digimon and other animes...but I've wayched more than her...so yeah...I'm the most addicted ^^


is she a member here in crunchyroll?? want to see how pretty she is?? hehehehehe


yeah ...^^...but she's not always online...and she hasn't done anything to her profile yet...'cus she watches Shugo Chara as soon as she's on CR...and she hasn't buddy anyone yet.. ...she unlike me has limited time on the computer...'cus it's her father's laptop...so yeah
504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

lemon4life wrote:


Pass88 wrote:


lemon4life wrote:

yeh, only one of my friends watch anime so i pretty much win on that front
no one watches anime where i live


lucky for in this forum topic..... you have no rival in your place...hahahahahah XD


yeh, but it's also annoying because none of my friends watch anime (except one) but thats why i signed up to crunchyroll so i guess it's alright


lol.....kinda felt that when i was in my high school days...XD.....
lonely anime boy...lolz....no one in my class opens a topic about anime......huhuhuhuu T_T
but thats alright not all people in this world loves anime...and its not like i dont got much friend cause no ones watching anime.......still got plenty.......XD
lol even got girlfriend hehehehehe
504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

lucky_star_witch wrote:


Pass88 wrote:


lucky_star_witch wrote:

YUP !!!! ^^...other than my friend pettygirlz...she's in my class...she's addicted to digimon and other animes...but I've wayched more than her...so yeah...I'm the most addicted ^^


is she a member here in crunchyroll?? want to see how pretty she is?? hehehehehe


yeah ...^^...but she's not always online...and she hasn't done anything to her profile yet...'cus she watches Shugo Chara as soon as she's on CR...and she hasn't buddy anyone yet.. ...she unlike me has limited time on the computer...'cus it's her father's laptop...so yeah


hmmm ok.....so were like the same you know...cuz i only visit here in CR too pee....lolz just joking....i visit only to watch anime........now im wonderin' why im i so active today here....?? XP
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

Pass88 wrote:


lucky_star_witch wrote:


Pass88 wrote:


lucky_star_witch wrote:

YUP !!!! ^^...other than my friend pettygirlz...she's in my class...she's addicted to digimon and other animes...but I've wayched more than her...so yeah...I'm the most addicted ^^


is she a member here in crunchyroll?? want to see how pretty she is?? hehehehehe


yeah ...^^...but she's not always online...and she hasn't done anything to her profile yet...'cus she watches Shugo Chara as soon as she's on CR...and she hasn't buddy anyone yet.. ...she unlike me has limited time on the computer...'cus it's her father's laptop...so yeah


hmmm ok.....so were like the same you know...cuz i only visit here in CR too pee....lolz just joking....i visit only to watch anime........now im wonderin' why im i so active today here....?? XP


yeah...I saw u quote many people's forum post ... ...heheheheh...maybe sumtimes we can get a bit tired watching anime...
3892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Ar Rifa`
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

sweeta-angel wrote:


mahooya wrote:


sweeta-angel wrote:

well sure
our class dont even know what animes are !


the same here coz we are from bahrain so sure things girls dont know about anime hehe


yea they think im weird coz i keep drawing animes on my table, n sometimes they say that im a kid :P
thought i dnt care about what they think or say


yeah they think im weird too but as long as im in love with manga and anime ppl talk won't work on me hehe
its my interest like any other interest in this world ^^
and someday they will realize that
let keep up sis ,, XD
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Bahrain
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

mahooya wrote:


sweeta-angel wrote:


mahooya wrote:


sweeta-angel wrote:

well sure
our class dont even know what animes are !


the same here coz we are from bahrain so sure things girls dont know about anime hehe


yea they think im weird coz i keep drawing animes on my table, n sometimes they say that im a kid :P
thought i dnt care about what they think or say


yeah they think im weird too but as long as im in love with manga and anime ppl talk won't work on me hehe
its my interest like any other interest in this world ^^
and someday they will realize that
let keep up sis ,, XD


yea xD who cares about wht these baka ppl think
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
Nah not really,theres this kid who likes watches anime for like 4-5 hours in my school.
591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

ShadowMeister wrote:

For me I am the most Addicted to Anime in my class ^^. And I'm also the one giving them an Anime and telling them what to watch ^^


Diddo ,i too suggest animes to my classmates

1366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
no in my uni
but i know someone
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
YES (:
34389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
Yeah, I probably am. But i dont exactly know everyone in my class, but i probably am (its lonely... never being able to talk about *sigh*)
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
500 / M / darkness
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

mahooya wrote:

god dammit im the most addicted in my whole school maybe


yay me too problably
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.