First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ♥MikangeL Membership Cards♥
Member
12393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
USER NAME: yumikikoharu
NAME: Yumi-chan
AGE: 16
B-DAY: july 27
POSITION: member
pic:
style2
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/16/08

143shaoran wrote:

1.PICK UR STYLE: #2
2.UR PHOTO:

3.
USERNAME: 143shaoran
NAME: jean
AGE: 18
B-DAY: december 8
POSITION: member


Here it is hope u lyk it...thank u

Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/16/08

yumikikoharu wrote:

USER NAME: yumikikoharu
NAME: Yumi-chan
AGE: 16
B-DAY: july 27
POSITION: member
pic:
style2



Here it is hope u lyk it...thank u
Posted 12/16/08

shadowhunter_21 wrote:

can I include ur age? cos its not gonna be available now..
It's fine,thanks.


Member
12393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
Thanks!!!
Posted 12/17/08

mikangel wrote:


shadowhunter_21 wrote:

flp flop

username:shadowhunter_21
name:shadow-kun
DOB:july 13
position:member

u can change the photo of the style u pick,..just tell me if u want it to change..

Im jus gonna wait 4 ur reply



Member
19980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/08



Here it is hope u lyk it...thank u



thanks~
Member
455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/17/09
style #4
username: yoitexkanar
name: kanar
age:14
B.day: 13 december
position: memeber
Member
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
1.PICK UR STYLE #2 dandelion
2.UR PHOTO


username: gumface
name: momiji
birthday : jan18
position: member

^_^
Posted 1/15/09

yoitexkanar wrote:


username: yoitexkanar
name: kanar
age:14
B.day: 13 december
position: memeber

PLS. PICK A STYLE FIRST^_^ thank u

Posted 1/15/09

gumface wrote:

1.PICK UR STYLE #2 dandelion
2.UR PHOTO


username: gumface
name: momiji
birthday : jan18
position: member

^_^



hERE IT IS HOPE U LIKE IT..^^"
Member
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

mikangel wrote:


gumface wrote:

1.PICK UR STYLE #2 dandelion
2.UR PHOTO


username: gumface
name: momiji
birthday : jan18
position: member

^_^



hERE IT IS HOPE U LIKE IT..^^"


thank you so much! ^_^
i love it!

Member
455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

yoitexkanar wrote:

style #4
username: yoitexkanar
name: kanar
age:14
B.day: 13 december
position: memeber


i did
Posted 1/21/09

yoitexkanar wrote:


yoitexkanar wrote:

style #4
username: yoitexkanar
name: kanar
age:14
B.day: 13 december
position: memeber


i did



HERE IT IS HOPE U LYK IT
Posted 1/21/09

yoitexkanar wrote:


yoitexkanar wrote:

style #4
username: yoitexkanar
name: kanar
age:14
B.day: 13 december
position: memeber


i did



HERE IT IS HOPE U LYK IT
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.