First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Be Your Favorite Vampire Knight Character!
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 10/23/08 , edited 11/9/08
Hello minna!


Today!, you can play your fav. vampire knight character!


if your fav. character is already taken, you can choose another one!


ty!
Student
16892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / gone
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
umm.. can i be sayori?? i know she's taken but she hasnt reached 3 or isnt that how it is?^^
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

vendeaska wrote:

umm.. can i be sayori?? i know she's taken but she hasnt reached 3 or isnt that how it is?^^



yeps you are now sayori!

Student
16892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / gone
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/2/08

anim3_adik wrote:


vendeaska wrote:

umm.. can i be sayori?? i know she's taken but she hasnt reached 3 or isnt that how it is?^^



yeps you are now sayori!



yey!! thanx^^
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
rima!!! me me!! *jumping up and down* ^o^
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

miysui wrote:

rima!!! me me!! *jumping up and down* ^o^


Yes, you are now rima!
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
thx
Student
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in Earth
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
Who's available?? hehe.. Can I be Yuuki? Is there a slot left?? hehe... ^_^





Vampire Knight Addict!
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/4/08 , edited 11/4/08

maijoy wrote:

Who's available?? hehe.. Can I be Yuuki? Is there a slot left?? hehe... ^_^





Vampire Knight Addict!


KK you are now Yuuki! must get a membership card now! invite ur buddies too
Student
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in Earth
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

anim3_adik wrote:


maijoy wrote:

Who's available?? hehe.. Can I be Yuuki? Is there a slot left?? hehe... ^_^





Vampire Knight Addict!


KK you are now Yuuki! must get a membership card now!


Membership card? how can i get one?? hehe..
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

maijoy wrote:


anim3_adik wrote:


maijoy wrote:

Who's available?? hehe.. Can I be Yuuki? Is there a slot left?? hehe... ^_^





Vampire Knight Addict!


KK you are now Yuuki! must get a membership card now!


Membership card? how can i get one?? hehe..


go to the forums and answer all the info needed!
Student
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in Earth
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

anim3_adik wrote:


maijoy wrote:


anim3_adik wrote:


maijoy wrote:

Who's available?? hehe.. Can I be Yuuki? Is there a slot left?? hehe... ^_^





Vampire Knight Addict!


KK you are now Yuuki! must get a membership card now!


Membership card? how can i get one?? hehe..


go to the forums and answer all the info needed!


Im finish answering the membership card!! hehe.. ^_^
Student
4204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / everywhere.....
Offline
Posted 11/4/08 , edited 11/4/08
erm... can i be rima?? is it up to 3person onli>?? then can i be the third one??
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

yanni1903 wrote:

erm... can i be rima?? is it up to 3person onli>?? then can i be the third one??


Okay! you are now rima
Student
Hwo
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
May i be Ruka Souen
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.