First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
anime gone bad
852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


Enjyu666 wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


Enjyu666 wrote:

Yeah, I agree with everyone...Naruto never ending filars, crapy dialog, stupid charackters, boring story.
Also Berserk - almost no dialog, bad art, boring story
Shakugan no Shana, Jigoku Shoujo - in every episode - the same thing again and again and again o.O
Hellsing...nothing actually happened in the series.Boring story...
Vampire Knight - uh....i've already seen this anime under few other names... @_@ banal story

All these animes are animes that I've heard a lot and thought that I'd like them, but I ended up bored and disappointed. Ppl've told me to watch them and that i'd def love them.... -_- Well they suck hard!


But it was never a guarantee that you'll love them since your taste may be different from them.

--
The only thing that I liked in your list was Shakugan no Shana. Seriously, what do you mean by the same thing again and again and again?


Well....something happens in the first episode, than the same thing(or atleast almost the same) in the next episode....and in the 3-5 last eps the story starts moving.... o.O

Well yeah it rlly wans't BUT was it guarantee for everyone else that Naruto'll stay cool 'till it's end? since everyone has their very own taste, think about this too. No one can guarantee for sure for something ;p
Besides I think the thread is for personal oppinion, since no one can say for sure "This anime sux" and everyone else will agree with him....If I don't like it, mb you'll like it, and the oposite.




Well....something happens in the first episode, than the same thing(or atleast almost the same) in the next episode....and in the 3-5 last eps the story starts moving.... o.O


I am perplexed at this one. I've watched the whole 2 seasons of Shakugan no Shana, the whole movie, the OVAs, and the special; yet, I've never thought of the repetition. Even with your explanation, it does not fit Shakugan no Shana. All I know is that Shakugan no Shana has its arc, but never fails to give character development in each arc. Arc 1, Friagne arc - This arc was the introductory arc of the show where it the main characters was presented. This arc was where the terms Torch, Mistes, and any other needed basic terms were defined. We also got to know Marjery Daw's target (Gin). Arc 2 - The twins arc (I forgot the name of the two). This arc was when Shana's romantic feelings where developed. I'm pretty sure that this was no repetition of the first arc. Arc 3 - Ball Masque arc. The arc where the main antagonist where shown. I'm pretty sure that this was definitely no repetition of the first and second arc. What do you mean by "same thing that happens over and over again". If you're implying that Jigoku Shoujo was repetitive, then yes, I agree with you. But not with Shakugan no Shana's place. Unless, you have a counter-evidence to make me convince that the show really is repetitive (Shakugan no Shana). If you think the show is boring, then I accept. But if you think the reason is because it is repetitive, then I disagree wholeheartedly.


Well yeah it rlly wans't BUT was it guarantee for everyone else that Naruto'll stay cool 'till it's end? since everyone has their very own taste, think about this too. No one can guarantee for sure for something ;p
Besides I think the thread is for personal oppinion, since no one can say for sure "This anime sux" and everyone else will agree with him....If I don't like it, mb you'll like it, and the oposite.


My point is, it was never a guarantee that you'll like it. I don't get what do you mean by "but" (and even putting emphasis). Maybe it was a misunderstanding. If it is, I never made my point vague in the first place to be misunderstood. Anyway, this thread is not just for personal opinions because this thread asks for the objective. The objective part asks what makes a show bad.
--

Wait! I don't hate you or anything. Just that, your point in Shakugan no Shana seems invalid to me and I wish to correct it if possible.

PEOPLE, THIS THREAD ASKS "HOW AN ANIME TURNS BAD", NOT "WHAT ANIME TURNS BAD".


Well it's good to add an example too ^^
Sorry if you don't like my point of view about SnS and can't accept it but explaining what happened in each episode won't make me change my mind. This is how see the anime what makes you think you'll change my view point? o.O It's just that I see it "like this" and you see it "like that". that's all X =/= Y
even if you continue disputing it with me we won't get to anywhere, I'm terribly sorry....
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
so many fillers
but i think DGM had good fillers (it had nice animation and an ok plot for fillers since its based on the novel)

same old plot & repetitive scenes

too much fan-service
example
ZnT (1st season was OK)
662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
its repetitive and doesn't know when to end...like Inuyasha....plus they just cut it off in the midst of things in the anime.
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 10/24/08 , edited 10/24/08
wow so far all i got is that....too much repetitiveness and fillers can really turn an anime bad..........yeah i can see that happening.....
3096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ontario
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
SUDDEN fillers that has NOTHING to do with the current plots.
for example: bleach went into fillers while it was still in the Hueco Mundo arc.

DRAGGIN ON & ON..
seriously, there is no need for episodes of characters having a staring contest
(its a waste of viewers time and production money).
i rather have no airings during that week and see a way better episode the next.
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

versace wrote:

SUDDEN fillers that has NOTHING to do with the current plots.
for example: bleach went into fillers while it was still in the Hueco Mundo arc.

DRAGGIN ON & ON..
seriously, there is no need for episodes of characters having a staring contest
(its a waste of viewers time and production money).
i rather have no airings during that week and see a way better episode the next.


lol...yeah that got on my nerves to........
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

Enjyu666 wrote:

Well it's good to add an example too ^^
Sorry if you don't like my point of view about SnS and can't accept it but explaining what happened in each episode won't make me change my mind. This is how see the anime what makes you think you'll change my view point? o.O It's just that I see it "like this" and you see it "like that". that's all X =/= Y
even if you continue disputing it with me we won't get to anywhere, I'm terribly sorry....


Well, I'm not forcing you on changing your view point. And you can continue with it for as long as you please. Just bear this in your mind, REPETITIVENESS IS NOT SUBJECTIVE. Meaning, it is presented more as a fact than a personal opinion. What you see as repetitive must also be repetitive to mine if that is the case. However, I do not see what made you think of that. I've presented reason why I see it as non-repetitive. You should give the reason why you see it as repetitive at the very least.
1601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
Zero no Tsukaima: Princess no Rondo - Plot fell into pieces, became predictable, not a strong climax.

School Days - It was my fault for not reading into the story description/genre. Started off pure strong, but ended the supposedly 'protagonists ended up showing signs of an antagonist. Besides


Conclusion how anime goes bad. Storyline.
634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LPC, Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


Enjyu666 wrote:

Well it's good to add an example too ^^
Sorry if you don't like my point of view about SnS and can't accept it but explaining what happened in each episode won't make me change my mind. This is how see the anime what makes you think you'll change my view point? o.O It's just that I see it "like this" and you see it "like that". that's all X =/= Y
even if you continue disputing it with me we won't get to anywhere, I'm terribly sorry....


Well, I'm not forcing you on changing your view point. And you can continue with it for as long as you please. Just bear this in your mind, REPETITIVENESS IS NOT SUBJECTIVE. Meaning, it is presented more as a fact than a personal opinion. What you see as repetitive must also be repetitive to mine if that is the case. However, I do not see what made you think of that. I've presented reason why I see it as non-repetitive. You should give the reason why you see it as repetitive at the very least.


Totally Agree. Present facts before giving your own info, opinion, whatever...
1718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
Weak plot, story that suddenly goes nowhere, episodes that dont have any purpose or connection with anime (bakuretsu tenshi comes first to mind), plot twists that are "unexpected", like when character suddenly does something completely different from his actions thus far (for example: gundam wing, when main antagonist decides for no reason at all to fight the last battle), etc etc...
1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

NagiSoi wrote:

Naruto and all other crap that i won't mention because all the fangirls :/. Most of the time fillers or gay transformations makes anime go bad.


we have the same oppinion
719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / MUFFIN LAND
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

tropack wrote:


NagiSoi wrote:

Naruto and all other crap that i won't mention because all the fangirls :/. Most of the time fillers or gay transformations makes anime go bad.


we have the same oppinion


Someone thinks the same, great
Posted 10/24/08
three main things for me why anime gone bad.

- fanservice. seriously. what we need is an epic story, not a fanservice

- fillers. but good anime usually doesnt have fillers. so im not bothered with it

- gone to basic; storyline.
24932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Daath
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
if you really think its bad, then its bad
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Washington State!...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
Inuyasha was a really good anime. it was really good in the beginning then it just got repetitive and boring.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.