First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Oguri Shun
Member
12595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ...Laguna
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

rydangel wrote:


katie26 wrote:


rydangel wrote:

is he dating innoue mao?
her profile on dramawikki says she has a secret boyfriend with the initials o.s. Can anyone confirm or deny this?



i don't think so...there isn't any news telling that they're going out together...although there's a news about jun kun and her, but it's not true...


i know she and jun are just friends, accordjing to reports. but i heard rumours of jun and rainie yang. they attended an awards ceremony together. i don't know if rainie has ever acted in any j-dramas. so i don't know why they would attend an event together unless they liked each other.still it would have been nice if mao & shun were dating in real life. they look good together.


Rainie yang and Jun Matsumoto???? OMG... when did they meet???
Member
14554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Atlanta, GA. USA
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Tisha143 wrote:


rydangel wrote:


katie26 wrote:


rydangel wrote:

is he dating innoue mao?
her profile on dramawikki says she has a secret boyfriend with the initials o.s. Can anyone confirm or deny this?



i don't think so...there isn't any news telling that they're going out together...although there's a news about jun kun and her, but it's not true...


i know she and jun are just friends, accordjing to reports. but i heard rumours of jun and rainie yang. they attended an awards ceremony together. i don't know if rainie has ever acted in any j-dramas. so i don't know why they would attend an event together unless they liked each other.still it would have been nice if mao & shun were dating in real life. they look good together.


Rainie yang and Jun Matsumoto???? OMG... when did they meet???


i don't know where or when they met but i saw pictures of the 2 of them at an awards show i think it was on asian popcorn. but her profile on dramawikki no longer claims she has a secret boyfriend with the initials o.s. so it's probably all speculation and rumor.
Member
12595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ...Laguna
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

rydangel wrote:


Tisha143 wrote:


rydangel wrote:


katie26 wrote:


rydangel wrote:

is he dating innoue mao?
her profile on dramawikki says she has a secret boyfriend with the initials o.s. Can anyone confirm or deny this?



i don't think so...there isn't any news telling that they're going out together...although there's a news about jun kun and her, but it's not true...


i know she and jun are just friends, accordjing to reports. but i heard rumours of jun and rainie yang. they attended an awards ceremony together. i don't know if rainie has ever acted in any j-dramas. so i don't know why they would attend an event together unless they liked each other.still it would have been nice if mao & shun were dating in real life. they look good together.


Rainie yang and Jun Matsumoto???? OMG... when did they meet???


i don't know where or when they met but i saw pictures of the 2 of them at an awards show i think it was on asian popcorn. but her profile on dramawikki no longer claims she has a secret boyfriend with the initials o.s. so it's probably all speculation and rumor.


Where do you see those pics?? i wanna see it too..hehe
Member
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
thanks for all the information.... domo arigato gozaimasu(^_^)

i really like oguri shun and this artcle helped me to know him better , cause iam here in philippines so by reading the article it gave me more infotmation about him.

thank you very much

Member
3530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
Can u tell me whats his favorite color
Member
12595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ...Laguna
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
wow....so many...hahaha....gokusen SP.....WoW..
Member
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

want to ask which drama or movie this picture from ????????
Member
1482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / panama
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
thnk for that inf.. of him that mention something more of her.....??
Member
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Chile
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

viviantung wrote:


want to ask which drama or movie this picture from ????????


the pic is from drama 'DENSHA OTOKO'
*O*!!!

Member
4386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
now i know lots about him!!! sooooo gorgeous!!
Member
731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Muddy Confluence
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
weeeee.... i adore this guy so much!!!!
Member
661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Gijón- Asturias
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Thanks for the info
Member
1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Cavite,Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
Oguri Shun is HOT...!
Member
794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
I have question....
Mayby it's ridiculous or not important but I'm curious...

What kind of denomination (religion ,religious belief) he is?!

I know that he often has rosary beads in his neck...



But it can testify about nothing...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.