First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
What is the chance of bumping into your soul mate?
27322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/12 , edited 6/17/12
What's a soul mate? If one defines "soul mate" as the person you're meant to be with, and you're meant to be with some one at all and you put in the effort, then 100% eventually, but very low for any given circumstance.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 6/17/12 , edited 6/17/12
When I start rubbing against him is when he gets mad.
13067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂╰⋃╯
Offline
Posted 6/17/12

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

When I start rubbing against him is when he gets mad.
He doesn't like that you have green belly hair chubaka
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 6/17/12

FlyinDumpling wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

When I start rubbing against him is when he gets mad.
He doesn't like that you have green belly hair chubaka


If you think that's awesome just wait till you see my pubes
25450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 6/17/12
I guess it would be 1 in +7,000,000,000?
Posted 6/17/12
I don't get this
63845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / St. Louis, Misery
Offline
Posted 6/17/12
BEST ANSWER

If you take the definition of soulmate to be the only ONE person that would "complete you"...
1 in 7.021 billion
or
.000000000142429853297%

Posted 6/17/12
my right hand is my sou; mate
Posted 6/17/12
I find soulmates in a excuse of a mortal lie to just make people have fake hope and think their happiness to make their lives better.
Posted 6/18/12 , edited 6/18/12

cronozj wrote:

BEST ANSWER

If you take the definition of soulmate to be the only ONE person that would "complete you"...
1 in 7.021 billion
or
.000000000142429853297%



But then you subtract by your racism... and sexism.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/18/12
I'm destined to never meet mine.
63845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / St. Louis, Misery
Offline
Posted 6/18/12 , edited 6/18/12

underlock wrote:


cronozj wrote:

BEST ANSWER

If you take the definition of soulmate to be the only ONE person that would "complete you"...
1 in 7.021 billion
or
.000000000142429853297%



But then you subtract by your racism... and sexism.


If yer racist... that's your own fault. It just dramatically drops your chance of finding your soulmate because you closed yourself off to possibilities that someone outside of your "race" (the quotes because i think we are all part of the Human Race, so why put emphasis on black white asian etc.) could be your one true match. The sexist thing I'll give you i guess... just because i'd hope my true soul mate would be from the female sex. So recalculating....

1 in 3.5978 Billion If you are attracted to males or .0000000002779746%

1 in 3.5175 Billion if you are attracted to females, or .0000000002842928%
15717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/18/12
0 cause i havent met mine and i dont want to
Posted 6/18/12
i bump into alot of things
2395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 6/19/12
1/7000000000+ since there are about 7 billion people in the world, unless you have more than one soul mate.
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.