First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards...
Member
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Surrounded By Hel...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
I was thinking, maybe we should make membership cards. xD What do you guys think?
Posted 11/6/08 , edited 8/18/09
If you want one of the membership cards, please fill these in:

Userrname:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Position:

[Main pic or backgroup] Fav. Character(s):
You can chose yo own pic, jus hve a pic.
Or we chose, jus name it.

Other pic:
Same goes here, but dis pic is gonna be in the main pics.
Either yo own pic or name it.


Color of the text:
Which membership card do you want:



1.Heydilee will be the one making this



2. Dark_kagome will making this



3. xxxfonxxx wil be making this

Posted 11/6/08 , edited 11/8/08

heydilee wrote:


thanks, i hve no skip beat pics so ddont think i can make enough for our member.. or dey could make der own if dey wanted too
Member
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Surrounded By Hel...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/8/08


Member
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Surrounded By Hel...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
Userrname: xXSakuranoXx
Name: Mellie
Gender: Female
DOB: 04/28
Fav. Character(s): Kyoko
color of the text: light pink
pic:

Mwhahahaha! I'm very first person! xD Lol.
Posted 11/8/08 , edited 11/8/08

xXSakuranoXx wrote:

Userrname: xXSakuranoXx
Name: Mellie
Gender: Female
DOB: 04/28
Fav. Character(s): Kyoko
color of the text: light pink
pic:

Mwhahahaha! I'm very first person! xD Lol.


which kind of membership card do you like to have nya???


Member
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Surrounded By Hel...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

xxxfonxxx wrote:


xXSakuranoXx wrote:

Userrname: xXSakuranoXx
Name: Mellie
Gender: Female
DOB: 04/28
Fav. Character(s): Kyoko
color of the text: light pink
pic:

Mwhahahaha! I'm very first person! xD Lol.


which kind of membership card do you like to have nya???




o.o... Oh... o.O Lol! xD Uh... The first one...

Posted 11/8/08

xXSakuranoXx wrote:

o.o... Oh... o.O Lol! xD Uh... The first one...



okies understood nya XD... please wait till heydilee-san have time to make them ne~~
Posted 11/8/08
Ok ill try doin one den.
if yo dont like it,
jus tell me wats wron
den ill fix it i guess..
Posted 11/8/08

xXSakuranoXx wrote:

Userrname: xXSakuranoXx
Name: Mellie
Gender: Female
DOB: 04/28
Fav. Character(s): Kyoko
color of the text: light pink
pic:

Mwhahahaha! I'm very first person! xD Lol.


here it is, hope u like it x.x

Member
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Surrounded By Hel...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08


It's awesome! Thanks. ^^
Posted 11/9/08

xXSakuranoXx wrote:



It's awesome! Thanks. ^^


i'm glad you like it nya XD

Member
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Surrounded By Hel...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08
Would this work?



Lol. I finally got the hang of photoshop... -.-
Posted 11/30/08

xXSakuranoXx wrote:

Would this work?



Lol. I finally got the hang of photoshop... -.-


wauw it looks great i love it XD
40268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My Own Soul
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
username:bleachb
name:b
gendre:female
d.o.b:september 11
fav. characters: ren
colour of the text: dark purple
pic:2c(ren)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.