First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
adopt a critter
Posted 10/24/08 , edited 10/24/08
Adopt A Critter



CRITTERS:
































































to get one please fill this out.




Username:
Pets Name:
Gender:
Picture:




EXAMPLE




Username:XxLizzIxX
Pets Name:Miki
Gender:Female
Picture:





NOTE:
we need these information because we will be adding 'em to our group pages..





friday october 24 2008
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 11/20/08

Pet's Name: Furu
Gender: Female
Piccie:
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 11/20/08


Pet's Name: Furu


Gender: Female


Piccie:


furu...
sounds like furry...
lol!!!~
Posted 10/25/08

XxLizzIxX wrote:

MoshixMoro wrote:


Username: MoshixMoro


Pet's Name: Furu


Gender: Female


Piccie:


furu...
sounds like furry...
lol!!!~


yupperz....^^ but i just made it sound cuter....XD
Posted 10/25/08

MoshixMoro wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:

MoshixMoro wrote:


Username: MoshixMoro


Pet's Name: Furu


Gender: Female


Piccie:


furu...
sounds like furry...
lol!!!~


yupperz....^^ but i just made it sound cuter....XD


lol ye you did
OMFG so mart ne?
can you make cherry sound cute?
Posted 10/25/08

XxLizzIxX wrote:


MoshixMoro wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:

MoshixMoro wrote:


Username: MoshixMoro


Pet's Name: Furu


Gender: Female


Piccie:


furu...
sounds like furry...
lol!!!~


yupperz....^^ but i just made it sound cuter....XD


lol ye you did
OMFG so mart ne?
can you make cherry sound cute?

lol~ umm just put cheru~~~^^ its easy....xP
Posted 10/25/08

MoshixMoro wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:


MoshixMoro wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:

MoshixMoro wrote:


Username: MoshixMoro


Pet's Name: Furu


Gender: Female


Piccie:



furu...
sounds like furry...
lol!!!~


yupperz....^^ but i just made it sound cuter....XD


lol ye you did
OMFG so mart ne?
can you make cherry sound cute?

lol~ umm just put cheru~~~^^ its easy....xP

lol had a feeling you were going to do thats!!!
Posted 10/25/08
LOL!~ yea...shure~~~ xD JK~~
Posted 10/25/08

MoshixMoro wrote:

LOL!~ yea...shure~~~ xD JK~~


HEY
i really dids tho
fine make this sound cute
SODAA!!~
BLEHHH betcha cants!!!~
Posted 10/25/08

XxLizzIxX wrote:


MoshixMoro wrote:

LOL!~ yea...shure~~~ xD JK~~


HEY
i really dids tho
fine make this sound cute
SODAA!!~
BLEHHH betcha cants!!!~


sodu....how boutz that?!~~....XD
Posted 10/25/08

MoshixMoro wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:


MoshixMoro wrote:

LOL!~ yea...shure~~~ xD JK~~


HEY
i really dids tho
fine make this sound cute
SODAA!!~
BLEHHH betcha cants!!!~


sodu....how boutz that?!~~....XD


thats not cute
you cant just add "u" at the ends...
NO FAIR!!!~
Posted 10/25/08

XxLizzIxX wrote:


MoshixMoro wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:


MoshixMoro wrote:

LOL!~ yea...shure~~~ xD JK~~


HEY
i really dids tho
fine make this sound cute
SODAA!!~
BLEHHH betcha cants!!!~


sodu....how boutz that?!~~....XD


thats not cute
you cant just add "u" at the ends...
NO FAIR!!!~


durrrr~~~ sodune???~ XD dunno..just made that up...O_O"
Posted 10/25/08

MoshixMoro wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:


MoshixMoro wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:


MoshixMoro wrote:

LOL!~ yea...shure~~~ xD JK~~


HEY
i really dids tho
fine make this sound cute
SODAA!!~
BLEHHH betcha cants!!!~


sodu....how boutz that?!~~....XD


thats not cute
you cant just add "u" at the ends...
NO FAIR!!!~


durrrr~~~ sodune???~ XD dunno..just made that up...O_O"


i could tell
i was thinking of the REAL word for sodaa in japanese
DERRRRRRR
Posted 10/25/08

XxLizzIxX wrote:


MoshixMoro wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:


MoshixMoro wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:


MoshixMoro wrote:

LOL!~ yea...shure~~~ xD JK~~


HEY
i really dids tho
fine make this sound cute
SODAA!!~
BLEHHH betcha cants!!!~


sodu....how boutz that?!~~....XD


thats not cute
you cant just add "u" at the ends...
NO FAIR!!!~


durrrr~~~ sodune???~ XD dunno..just made that up...O_O"


i could tell
i was thinking of the REAL word for sodaa in japanese
DERRRRRRR


oh...XD i dont know that....lalalalaaa~ *drinks ramune soda* oishii~~~^^
Posted 10/25/08

MoshixMoro wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:


MoshixMoro wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:


MoshixMoro wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:


MoshixMoro wrote:

LOL!~ yea...shure~~~ xD JK~~


HEY
i really dids tho
fine make this sound cute
SODAA!!~
BLEHHH betcha cants!!!~


sodu....how boutz that?!~~....XD


thats not cute
you cant just add "u" at the ends...
NO FAIR!!!~


durrrr~~~ sodune???~ XD dunno..just made that up...O_O"


i could tell
i was thinking of the REAL word for sodaa in japanese
DERRRRRRR


oh...XD i dont know that....lalalalaaa~ *drinks ramune soda* oishii~~~^^


there we goes!!~
it sounds so cute
-tears fall down face-
tears..of..happiness..
<lol>
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.