First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Switch (OVA)
6095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / MA, United States
Offline
Posted 10/24/08 , edited 10/24/08
Based on the manga by Naked Ape(Tonomi Nakamura and Saki Otoh)

It's released and I wonder if anybody knows who's subbing it.

6095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / MA, United States
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
This manga rocks and the anime should too.
Posted 10/24/08
heard of the manga,

it will eventually subbed by a fansub. eventhough i dont know which group
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
hmmm..
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
im looking forward to watching this
because the mangas good..
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 10/24/08 , edited 10/25/08
A;LSDKKFJ A;SLDKFJ A;LKFKJ ...i fucking LOVE this manga. Anything Acute Girls (or Naked Ape...I call them Acute Girls cuz I read their djs first..) is wonderful story-wise. >.< their doujinshi's are so pretty and drama-y...xDD

but...they killed the lineart....and gave kai red hair.

btw...does anyone know why their scans stopped? Did Timcampi die or something?
6643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / a LittLe Red Dot...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
actually... i don mind watching raw if no one is subbing it... lol...

hope Dolls oso will be anime-lized...lol...
Posted 10/24/08

masterunleashed815 wrote:

Based on the manga by Naked Ape(Tonomi Nakamura and Saki Otoh)

It's released and I wonder if anybody knows who's subbing it.



what's it about?
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
ZOMG I'M SO READY TO WATCH AFTER WAITING FOR LIKE FOREVER
6095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / MA, United States
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

panda3525 wrote:


masterunleashed815 wrote:

Based on the manga by Naked Ape(Tonomi Nakamura and Saki Otoh)

It's released and I wonder if anybody knows who's subbing it.



what's it about?


Two newbies at the Narcotic Control Department in Japan, Hal and Kai, struggle against: drug dealers, gangs, murderers, psychopaths, mysterious organizations, and mad people in general. The gentle and caring one of the group, Kai, who has problems of his own, has the tendancy of turning into a lethal killing machine in certain scenarios. The way he acts changes like that of a "switch". As the two do their job, answers of what is behind Kai's strange behavior and who exactly he is, is revealed.
Posted 10/25/08

masterunleashed815 wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


masterunleashed815 wrote:

Based on the manga by Naked Ape(Tonomi Nakamura and Saki Otoh)

It's released and I wonder if anybody knows who's subbing it.



what's it about?


Two newbies at the Narcotic Control Department in Japan, Hal and Kai, struggle against: drug dealers, gangs, murderers, psychopaths, mysterious organizations, and mad people in general. The gentle and caring one of the group, Kai, who has problems of his own, has the tendancy of turning into a lethal killing machine in certain scenarios. The way he acts changes like that of a "switch". As the two do their job, answers of what is behind Kai's strange behavior and who exactly he is, is revealed.


that seems interesting.
9968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
EEE! I'm very excited about the OVA. Hopefully it'll be as good as the manga. <3
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on the moonO.o
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
ooo i can't wait for the full episode to be released ,it seems so interesting but i don't know why they only put up a 12 min preview ,it was supposed to air on 24 oct ..uh well i'll be waiting anyway
6095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / MA, United States
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

amayasayuri wrote:

ooo i can't wait for the full episode to be released ,it seems so interesting but i don't know why they only put up a 12 min preview ,it was supposed to air on 24 oct ..uh well i'll be waiting anyway


They don't air it but they released it on DVD only.
Posted 10/26/08
I really don't know but I am looking forward to it coming out the manga is really good
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.