First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Kuroshitsuji fanarts!! :D
Member
21605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / my blog :P
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
muahahaha as what the title says, if you guys like kuroshitsuji so much then draw fanarts and post it here XD doujinshi is also allowed :) and fanfics..... BUT NO YAOI!!!!!! D:<
Posted 10/25/08
...you do realize that most of the Kuroshitsuji doujinshi out there IS YAOI. RIGHT? O_o

Captain Obvious is obvious. O_O
Member
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ---kidnapped by v...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
yeah...totally condradiction. lolol doujins allowed but no yaoi ahaha
Member
3131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In d universe, on...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
Zzz.... Kuroshitsuji is no YAOI!!!
Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

FluffySandy wrote:

Zzz.... Kuroshitsuji is no YAOI!!!


So?Doesn't stop ud from making yaoi fanart.
Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO KUROSHITSUJI SEARCH? Please?
Member
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / London, UK
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
I think you'll get a lot of fanarts if you go to Kuroshitsuji club in deviantart.com
It's easy to find the link (should be within page 1-3 in Kuroshitsuji search in Google) Deviantart doesn't allow hot link so that's why I didn't put the link here, just in case ^^"
Moderator
12118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
here are mine ..

incomplete yet ..the hand ..sigh i cant make it ..


another .. this is just rough drawing ..


next i going on sebastian .. and grel ..
Member
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / London, UK
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
smiling Ciel is cute <3
Member
21605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / my blog :P
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

d0uble wrote:

here are mine ..

incomplete yet ..the hand ..sigh i cant make it ..


another .. this is just rough drawing ..


next i going on sebastian .. and grel ..


kawaii!!! XD good job pal!
Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

Rirakpanda wrote:

I think you'll get a lot of fanarts if you go to Kuroshitsuji club in deviantart.com
It's easy to find the link (should be within page 1-3 in Kuroshitsuji search in Google) Deviantart doesn't allow hot link so that's why I didn't put the link here, just in case ^^"


Thank you.
Member
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / London, UK
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


Rirakpanda wrote:

I think you'll get a lot of fanarts if you go to Kuroshitsuji club in deviantart.com
It's easy to find the link (should be within page 1-3 in Kuroshitsuji search in Google) Deviantart doesn't allow hot link so that's why I didn't put the link here, just in case ^^"


Thank you.

Your welcome

Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Rirakpanda wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


Rirakpanda wrote:

I think you'll get a lot of fanarts if you go to Kuroshitsuji club in deviantart.com
It's easy to find the link (should be within page 1-3 in Kuroshitsuji search in Google) Deviantart doesn't allow hot link so that's why I didn't put the link here, just in case ^^"


Thank you.

Your welcome



Waaah~ I can't find iiiit~
Member
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / London, UK
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
alright, here it is
http://kuroshitsuji-club.deviantart.com/
Member
1472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
hi! i'm quite newbie here. and i bring a fanart

here :
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.