First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ~getting to know each other & tell me what ur problem is~
Moderator
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / _ground
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

animexcool wrote:

I just want to know how you can ask somone if they like your friend without making them think that you like them.


Do you know? :DDD

I agree about what megaspork said...^--^you need to be clever sometimes

Member
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / S~E~C~R~E~T
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
i need help....i love someone so much! but...he doesn't love me... ...he loves someone else.....will i have to let him go?
Creator
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

wuchun08 wrote:

i need help....i love someone so much! but...he doesn't love me... ...he loves someone else.....will i have to let him go?


I guess...you have to let him go...If he is really for you...you'll cross your paths again...or maybe...you'll find more suitable guy for you that would love you so much like the way you loved the guy....^^
Posted 10/28/08

akiranatsume145 wrote:


animexcool wrote:

I just want to know how you can ask somone if they like your friend without making them think that you like them.


Do you know? :DDD


sorry for the late reply...
uhmmm...can i ask..?,,,,hehe...who do you like?..your friend or the one that likes your friend?...hehe...i'm kinda confused with your problem..^^




ok sorry so here's the problem:

My friend likes someone. And the rest of us and me we're trying to figure out if he likes her so they told me I should ask him. idk it's kinda random at the same time. I'm just asking what's the best way to do this. And megaspork's idea is good but the girl doesn't want anyone else to know so yeah.
Moderator
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / _ground
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08

animexcool wrote:


akiranatsume145 wrote:


animexcool wrote:

I just want to know how you can ask somone if they like your friend without making them think that you like them.


Do you know? :DDD


sorry for the late reply...
uhmmm...can i ask..?,,,,hehe...who do you like?..your friend or the one that likes your friend?...hehe...i'm kinda confused with your problem..^^




ok sorry so here's the problem:

My friend likes someone. And the rest of us and me we're trying to figure out if he likes her so they told me I should ask him. idk it's kinda random at the same time. I'm just asking what's the best way to do this. And megaspork's idea is good but the girl doesn't want anyone else to know so yeah. :D

so the exact problem is about you wanting to know if the guy your friend likes also has the same feeling for her...and you also dont want to be misinterpreted by that guy because youll just be asking him for your friends sake... hmmm...well...if you dont have any feelings for the guy then it would be fine to ask...just dont ask directly or he might become suspicious and ask you back instead.how bout this...you do a little chitchat(not concerning about your friend) then add a little topic about her.(if you can notice some sudden changes about himself when you talk about her)that would be a good sign to ask based on my experience.i had that kind of problem too
Posted 10/28/08


thanks i guess it all comes down to the guy himself. btw can i also help other ppl?

Moderator
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / _ground
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

animexcool wrote:



thanks i guess it all comes down to the guy himself. btw can i also help other ppl?


youre welcome^---^we need to do it very calmly so that they wont notice the hidden agenda.LOL sure you can! it would be great to have you guys helping us!
Posted 10/28/08


idk im pretty blunt D: but ill see if it works. thanks :DDD i like helping ppl its fun

Posted 10/28/08

wuchun08 wrote:

i need help....i love someone so much! but...he doesn't love me... ...he loves someone else.....will i have to let him go?


Even tho someone else answered i just wnt to add :D

Ull hv to let go n depnding on the kind of person u are, u can either
A. Tell him u like him even though he likes that other person to get it out of ur mind
B. Don't tell him. Heartbroken but then it'll heal after awhile.
C. Have a time when you and him sort of like get a break with each other so that you can like sort out your thoughts and feelings.

or u can just not do anything anyway i just wanted to add that. i understand how u feel.. :0
Moderator
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / _ground
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

animexcool wrote:



idk im pretty blunt D: but ill see if it works. thanks :DDD i like helping ppl its fun


LOL being blunt can be good sometimes^--^just dont overdo it. goodluck!!! im sure some of the people are shy expressing their thoughts here.thats why were here to help right^---^thank you for the helping hand!
Creator
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
wow!...hehe...nice! guys!!...i'm so happy...hehehe^^
Member
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
ur problems are not even problems at all
there are bigger problems out there
besides, you already know the answers to your "problems"
why bother?
Creator
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

greenminded wrote:

ur problems are not even problems at all
there are bigger problems out there
besides, you already know the answers to your "problems"
why bother?


yeah...we know....but sometimes....it is also good to hear other people's "advices"....bigger problems starts from "small problems"....you probably don't call it problems...but in other people...they are "their" problems....
Member
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / S~E~C~R~E~T
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

animexcool wrote:


wuchun08 wrote:

i need help....i love someone so much! but...he doesn't love me... ...he loves someone else.....will i have to let him go?


Even tho someone else answered i just wnt to add :D

Ull hv to let go n depnding on the kind of person u are, u can either
A. Tell him u like him even though he likes that other person to get it out of ur mind
B. Don't tell him. Heartbroken but then it'll heal after awhile.
C. Have a time when you and him sort of like get a break with each other so that you can like sort out your thoughts and feelings.

or u can just not do anything anyway i just wanted to add that. i understand how u feel.. :0


thanks
Member
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / S~E~C~R~E~T
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

akiranatsume145 wrote:


wuchun08 wrote:

i need help....i love someone so much! but...he doesn't love me... ...he loves someone else.....will i have to let him go?


I guess...you have to let him go...If he is really for you...you'll cross your paths again...or maybe...you'll find more suitable guy for you that would love you so much like the way you loved the guy....^^


yeah....thanks again..^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.