First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ~getting to know each other & tell me what ur problem is~
Member
612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / six feet under
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
The range of a persons problem depends on its severity. No matter how small or big the problem, if the person asks for help, its only natural for us to respond to that help I guess...(since it's a love council and all.)
Creator
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

midori_101 wrote:

The range of a persons problem depends on its severity. No matter how small or big the problem, if the person asks for help, its only natural for us to respond to that help I guess...(since it's a love council and all.)


yeah you're right... ...that's why i create this group...to help other people who are in need...^^.
Member
1479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / In Wonderland o.o
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
it started that day when he came and confessed to me, at that time, he had a girlfriend, alana, her name was, they'd been going out for about... 3 years he came up to me and said..if i dump alana, will you go out with me?... i didnt know what to answer so i gave a simply 'i dont know' then, he tried all things to get me to go out with him.... like when we went on a trip to watch a movie... he was sitting next to me at the back trying to hold my hand.. and othe things liek that aswel..until i acutally gave up... for the second time he confessed with me i said...'go on then'... our relationship went on for a year..when we moved up a year, he had already fallen in love with another girl, emily, and, she was my best friend... i dumped him..and he went back out with alana, after he had actually realised he loved her still..coincidentally, the teacher put me, emily and my boyfriend, with his best friend on a whole table 2 weeks passed, and i, could realise that he had gained feelings for emily,i kept bugging him and askign him 'do you love emily?, do you luv emily' in secret..until he gave a a answer. 'Yes.' i replied 'more than me?' 'no', at this point i was really relieved..until one day.. emily came up to me.. and said 'omg, joe confessed to me'. i could tell that her face was gonna answer yes. 'are you going to say yes?' i gave her the question. emily shook her head up and down. inside i was like 'omg!', 'what about alana?' she replied 'joe said that he's gonna dump alana now...' i looked around the playground for alana.. i found joe with her... alana looked happy... i heard something like 'YAY... NOW I CAN BE FREE!' even though she put on a brave face, i knew, i knew that she really loved him, but yet not show...i knew that because it's hard for her to accept the fate even though they both went out for 3 years.. the next day, joe came declaring to everyone, shouting 'from now on im going out with emily!'. i hated that, very, time passed and they'd already gone out with each other for a month... i confronted him and said 'do you still love me?' he gave me a answer 'a bit.' by this time.. his friends hated him and emily together, since always, even during lunch, they would sit next to each other, and sometimes kiss in front of me and his friends..he seemed happy.. i would always act normal around them...until one day, he came to me and said 'i hate you, stop interferring with me and emily' this time, my heart shattered... being said those words by the one i used to love. i didnt cry though, i just said 'ah, is that so?' and walked away. since that time, i had always ignored him, he changed slowly bit by bit... with me realising... i was wondering what i should do before he changes completely, so i started talking to him again, it would be random things but inside i thought..

What should i actually do?

thanks, from Lunar
Moderator
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Well, from the looks of things... that guy's a player (I think everyone would have realized that by now too)... don't want to hurt you but I'll be blunt... That guy is not worth any tear nor any love... His feelings change with every girl he meets and we know that isn't good. You can never love everyone with the same degree at the same time. Just let him go Lunar... You will meet someone who will make You his one and only priority. Both you and Alana deserve someone better. Just pray for the happiness of Emily (she is your bestfriend). If Joe is changing then hope that the change is for the better and if Emily was the one who changed him then good but if not then be ready to comfort her when she cries. I don't really recommend you talking to him if you still have feelings for him because in the end you may just be sweet talked and the problem starts all over again. There are too many people involved already and it seemed to just be going in cycles.

That's my advice for you... but it still depends on what you will decide for yourself.

Moderator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

LunarSouls wrote:

it started that day when he came and confessed to me, at that time, he had a girlfriend, alana, her name was, they'd been going out for about... 3 years he came up to me and said..if i dump alana, will you go out with me?... i didnt know what to answer so i gave a simply 'i dont know' then, he tried all things to get me to go out with him.... like when we went on a trip to watch a movie... he was sitting next to me at the back trying to hold my hand.. and othe things liek that aswel..until i acutally gave up... for the second time he confessed with me i said...'go on then'... our relationship went on for a year..when we moved up a year, he had already fallen in love with another girl, emily, and, she was my best friend... i dumped him..and he went back out with alana, after he had actually realised he loved her still..coincidentally, the teacher put me, emily and my boyfriend, with his best friend on a whole table 2 weeks passed, and i, could realise that he had gained feelings for emily,i kept bugging him and askign him 'do you love emily?, do you luv emily' in secret..until he gave a a answer. 'Yes.' i replied 'more than me?' 'no', at this point i was really relieved..until one day.. emily came up to me.. and said 'omg, joe confessed to me'. i could tell that her face was gonna answer yes. 'are you going to say yes?' i gave her the question. emily shook her head up and down. inside i was like 'omg!', 'what about alana?' she replied 'joe said that he's gonna dump alana now...' i looked around the playground for alana.. i found joe with her... alana looked happy... i heard something like 'YAY... NOW I CAN BE FREE!' even though she put on a brave face, i knew, i knew that she really loved him, but yet not show...i knew that because it's hard for her to accept the fate even though they both went out for 3 years.. the next day, joe came declaring to everyone, shouting 'from now on im going out with emily!'. i hated that, very, time passed and they'd already gone out with each other for a month... i confronted him and said 'do you still love me?' he gave me a answer 'a bit.' by this time.. his friends hated him and emily together, since always, even during lunch, they would sit next to each other, and sometimes kiss in front of me and his friends..he seemed happy.. i would always act normal around them...until one day, he came to me and said 'i hate you, stop interferring with me and emily' this time, my heart shattered... being said those words by the one i used to love. i didnt cry though, i just said 'ah, is that so?' and walked away. since that time, i had always ignored him, he changed slowly bit by bit... with me realising... i was wondering what i should do before he changes completely, so i started talking to him again, it would be random things but inside i thought..

What should i actually do?

thanks, from Lunar


well for my opinion, i think its a right choice to talk to him before he changes but after you've gotten over your feelings for him. also its better if you've keep an eye on your best friend because you know what is joe really is! she will understand what your trying to do, if you see them happy, be happy for them. atleast give them support! that's all i can say!
Moderator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
Here's my problem:





NOTE I want solutions! Help me!
Member
1479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / In Wonderland o.o
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

anim3_adik wrote:


LunarSouls wrote:

it started that day when he came and confessed to me, at that time, he had a girlfriend, alana, her name was, they'd been going out for about... 3 years he came up to me and said..if i dump alana, will you go out with me?... i didnt know what to answer so i gave a simply 'i dont know' then, he tried all things to get me to go out with him.... like when we went on a trip to watch a movie... he was sitting next to me at the back trying to hold my hand.. and othe things liek that aswel..until i acutally gave up... for the second time he confessed with me i said...'go on then'... our relationship went on for a year..when we moved up a year, he had already fallen in love with another girl, emily, and, she was my best friend... i dumped him..and he went back out with alana, after he had actually realised he loved her still..coincidentally, the teacher put me, emily and my boyfriend, with his best friend on a whole table 2 weeks passed, and i, could realise that he had gained feelings for emily,i kept bugging him and askign him 'do you love emily?, do you luv emily' in secret..until he gave a a answer. 'Yes.' i replied 'more than me?' 'no', at this point i was really relieved..until one day.. emily came up to me.. and said 'omg, joe confessed to me'. i could tell that her face was gonna answer yes. 'are you going to say yes?' i gave her the question. emily shook her head up and down. inside i was like 'omg!', 'what about alana?' she replied 'joe said that he's gonna dump alana now...' i looked around the playground for alana.. i found joe with her... alana looked happy... i heard something like 'YAY... NOW I CAN BE FREE!' even though she put on a brave face, i knew, i knew that she really loved him, but yet not show...i knew that because it's hard for her to accept the fate even though they both went out for 3 years.. the next day, joe came declaring to everyone, shouting 'from now on im going out with emily!'. i hated that, very, time passed and they'd already gone out with each other for a month... i confronted him and said 'do you still love me?' he gave me a answer 'a bit.' by this time.. his friends hated him and emily together, since always, even during lunch, they would sit next to each other, and sometimes kiss in front of me and his friends..he seemed happy.. i would always act normal around them...until one day, he came to me and said 'i hate you, stop interferring with me and emily' this time, my heart shattered... being said those words by the one i used to love. i didnt cry though, i just said 'ah, is that so?' and walked away. since that time, i had always ignored him, he changed slowly bit by bit... with me realising... i was wondering what i should do before he changes completely, so i started talking to him again, it would be random things but inside i thought..

What should i actually do?

thanks, from Lunar


well for my opinion, i think its a right choice to talk to him before he changes but after you've gotten over your feelings for him. also its better if you've keep an eye on your best friend because you know what is joe really is! she will understand what your trying to do, if you see them happy, be happy for them. atleast give them support! that's all i can say!


in secret, he's acutally cheating on her.. how could i support them?!?!

Moderator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

LunarSouls wrote:


anim3_adik wrote:


LunarSouls wrote:

it started that day when he came and confessed to me, at that time, he had a girlfriend, alana, her name was, they'd been going out for about... 3 years he came up to me and said..if i dump alana, will you go out with me?... i didnt know what to answer so i gave a simply 'i dont know' then, he tried all things to get me to go out with him.... like when we went on a trip to watch a movie... he was sitting next to me at the back trying to hold my hand.. and othe things liek that aswel..until i acutally gave up... for the second time he confessed with me i said...'go on then'... our relationship went on for a year..when we moved up a year, he had already fallen in love with another girl, emily, and, she was my best friend... i dumped him..and he went back out with alana, after he had actually realised he loved her still..coincidentally, the teacher put me, emily and my boyfriend, with his best friend on a whole table 2 weeks passed, and i, could realise that he had gained feelings for emily,i kept bugging him and askign him 'do you love emily?, do you luv emily' in secret..until he gave a a answer. 'Yes.' i replied 'more than me?' 'no', at this point i was really relieved..until one day.. emily came up to me.. and said 'omg, joe confessed to me'. i could tell that her face was gonna answer yes. 'are you going to say yes?' i gave her the question. emily shook her head up and down. inside i was like 'omg!', 'what about alana?' she replied 'joe said that he's gonna dump alana now...' i looked around the playground for alana.. i found joe with her... alana looked happy... i heard something like 'YAY... NOW I CAN BE FREE!' even though she put on a brave face, i knew, i knew that she really loved him, but yet not show...i knew that because it's hard for her to accept the fate even though they both went out for 3 years.. the next day, joe came declaring to everyone, shouting 'from now on im going out with emily!'. i hated that, very, time passed and they'd already gone out with each other for a month... i confronted him and said 'do you still love me?' he gave me a answer 'a bit.' by this time.. his friends hated him and emily together, since always, even during lunch, they would sit next to each other, and sometimes kiss in front of me and his friends..he seemed happy.. i would always act normal around them...until one day, he came to me and said 'i hate you, stop interferring with me and emily' this time, my heart shattered... being said those words by the one i used to love. i didnt cry though, i just said 'ah, is that so?' and walked away. since that time, i had always ignored him, he changed slowly bit by bit... with me realising... i was wondering what i should do before he changes completely, so i started talking to him again, it would be random things but inside i thought..

What should i actually do?

thanks, from Lunar


well for my opinion, i think its a right choice to talk to him before he changes but after you've gotten over your feelings for him. also its better if you've keep an eye on your best friend because you know what is joe really is! she will understand what your trying to do, if you see them happy, be happy for them. atleast give them support! that's all i can say!


in secret, he's acutally cheating on her.. how could i support them?!?!



well, you should tell her about joe on how you know him! she will think bad about you but she will understand sooner or later! tell her about how you know joe and maybe she will listen!
Member
1479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / In Wonderland o.o
Offline
Posted 11/2/08


in secret, he's acutally cheating on her.. how could i support them?!?!



well, you should tell her about joe on how you know him! she will think bad about you but she will understand sooner or later! tell her about how you know joe and maybe she will listen!

i tried that, but when i told her, she said. 'liar, lie to me again i'll never talk to you..' on msn -.-
Member
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

akiranatsume145 wrote:


greenminded wrote:

ur problems are not even problems at all
there are bigger problems out there
besides, you already know the answers to your "problems"
why bother?


yeah...we know....but sometimes....it is also good to hear other people's "advices"....bigger problems starts from "small problems"....you probably don't call it problems...but in other people...they are "their" problems....


yeah, sorry about that
i was in a bad mood that day
i know you have good intentions
Moderator
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

LunarSouls wrote:



in secret, he's acutally cheating on her.. how could i support them?!?!



well, you should tell her about joe on how you know him! she will think bad about you but she will understand sooner or later! tell her about how you know joe and maybe she will listen!

i tried that, but when i told her, she said. 'liar, lie to me again i'll never talk to you..' on msn -.-


You tried your best... that's all that matters, if she doesn't believe you then it's not your loss anymore... Just be sure to still support her (even on the background) so whatever happens she will still know that you are there for here.
Moderator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

LunarSouls wrote:



in secret, he's acutally cheating on her.. how could i support them?!?!



well, you should tell her about joe on how you know him! she will think bad about you but she will understand sooner or later! tell her about how you know joe and maybe she will listen!

i tried that, but when i told her, she said. 'liar, lie to me again i'll never talk to you..' on msn -.-

Well atleast, you told her your side! the support you can give now is when she founds out the truth, you are their to catch her and comfort her!
Member
612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / six feet under
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

LunarSouls wrote:



in secret, he's acutally cheating on her.. how could i support them?!?!



well, you should tell her about joe on how you know him! she will think bad about you but she will understand sooner or later! tell her about how you know joe and maybe she will listen!

i tried that, but when i told her, she said. 'liar, lie to me again i'll never talk to you..' on msn -.-


sometimes people can become blind (not literally)when they fall inlove...they dont see anything else nor hear other peoples (lets just say)good intentions.they can (believe it or not) accept who the person is even if its the total opposite of what they like.but no matter how hard it is for them to understand YOUR sincerity,always remember your role as a friend who supports the other.(be true) Dont worry....time can change everything for the better.you just have to wait.after all,youve done your part as a friend.
Member
612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / six feet under
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

anim3_adik wrote:

Here's my problem:





NOTE I want solutions! Help me!

if its okay to ask ...why would your crushs best bud be against your relationship? uhmmm...it would only mean that he(your crush) doesnt have a say on things like that and minds other people.
Moderator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

midori_101 wrote:


anim3_adik wrote:

Here's my problem:





NOTE I want solutions! Help me!

if its okay to ask ...why would your crushs best bud be against your relationship? uhmmm...it would only mean that he(your crush) doesnt have a say on things like that and minds other people.


hes best bud thinks that he (my crush) deserves someone better!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.