First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ~getting to know each other & tell me what ur problem is~
Member
1479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / In Wonderland o.o
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

akiranatsume145 wrote:


LunarSouls wrote:




really some people are blinded in love....
my advice is that you should stand for what is true....i know that she'll probably not talk to you....it'll hurt...but then...after such a time......when he'll hurt her....she'll came to realize that you are right....
some people need to learn from their mistakes....just be right there for her when that happens...

hope this helps


THANKS FOR THE ADVICE BUT....

ugh... this problem evolves by time, on the first day of school, joe dumped emily -.-... and since me and joe had been going out before, she thinks that joe had dumped her for me, which he really has, but i dont tell anyone. but then 2 days after, i asked him the question 'did you really dump emily for me?' he replied with a 'yeh, used to.' after that. there were rumours that me and joe were going out again, emily actually believed it and then started saying that me and joe were going out, but were not

how can i prove to her that were not?


i agree with angel.....you don't have to prove something.....probably emily won't listen to a word you are saying.....if you feel that you like explaining it to her....follow your heart...at least you explained to her that it's not true...if she doesn't listen to you...it's not your problem but hers....one day....she'll realize her mistakes of not believing you....

ty for advice, i can finish the rest on my own now, im a strong root hahah!
Member
1479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / In Wonderland o.o
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

angelofthedarkness23 wrote:

I think this time, you shouldn't bother about proving anything. Emily right now is hurting and she may be trying to look for someone to take her anger for her... well, if it bothers you, you can try talking to her and just tell her that it isn't true though I think her mind might be closed right now so she won't believe anything you say.

It would be enough proof if you stop hanging around Joe for a while. It would clear the rumors that the two of you are going out, Emily will see the truth behind that and you'll start to forget the feelings you had for Joe. So, that's killing three birds with one stone!

You and Emily are best buds which means that whatever happens you are in each others heart... that won't change just because of one guy... just let her have some time for herself but just make sure to let her know that she is your friend and you are there for her if she needs you.


thansk for the advice!,
best regards,
Lunar
Moderator
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
You are welcome! Glad we can help...
Hope everything turns out right for you and your best bud..
Creator
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

LunarSouls wrote:


akiranatsume145 wrote:


LunarSouls wrote:




really some people are blinded in love....
my advice is that you should stand for what is true....i know that she'll probably not talk to you....it'll hurt...but then...after such a time......when he'll hurt her....she'll came to realize that you are right....
some people need to learn from their mistakes....just be right there for her when that happens...

hope this helps


THANKS FOR THE ADVICE BUT....

ugh... this problem evolves by time, on the first day of school, joe dumped emily -.-... and since me and joe had been going out before, she thinks that joe had dumped her for me, which he really has, but i dont tell anyone. but then 2 days after, i asked him the question 'did you really dump emily for me?' he replied with a 'yeh, used to.' after that. there were rumours that me and joe were going out again, emily actually believed it and then started saying that me and joe were going out, but were not

how can i prove to her that were not?


i agree with angel.....you don't have to prove something.....probably emily won't listen to a word you are saying.....if you feel that you like explaining it to her....follow your heart...at least you explained to her that it's not true...if she doesn't listen to you...it's not your problem but hers....one day....she'll realize her mistakes of not believing you....

ty for advice, i can finish the rest on my own now, im a strong root hahah!



Nice one!…Good Luck girl!..I know you can do it!!!…
Creator
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

greenminded wrote:


akiranatsume145 wrote:


greenminded wrote:

ur problems are not even problems at all
there are bigger problems out there
besides, you already know the answers to your "problems"
why bother?


yeah...we know....but sometimes....it is also good to hear other people's "advices"....bigger problems starts from "small problems"....you probably don't call it problems...but in other people...they are "their" problems....


yeah, sorry about that
i was in a bad mood that day
i know you have good intentions


it's alright...

:D...just be free to ask when you have a problem...^^
Moderator
918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / asia
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
err hi guys lol.first let me introduce myself. my name is michael and i am 23 years old. i really don't know what i'm doing here but i guess its because of my lil sis akira hehehe. right now i don'ty have any love problems, but if you guys have, then share it. i'm willing to listen and give you help if i can lol. so don't hesitate to ask me. cheers guys. and stay inlove lol
Ridvi 
2911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / umm..... that way...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
Ok, this might take awhile to explain. so, sorry in advance. XD

Ok, I'm not allowed to get into any kind of serious relationship with anyone untill after college (according to my parents)

now, Freshman year, I went out with this girl for about 5 months. it was all done in secret.
the reason we broke up is because she didn't like all the secrecy.

Now, she's asked me out again. She said she couldn't find anyone else and that she still loved me. I said yes, but it was only because I knew how hard she had been trying to find someone else and I felt bad for her because no one would go out with her.

thing is, I don't know if I like her anymore but don't know how to breack up without totally crushing her. and I think that a couple of others who liked me now hate me for going out with her again.....

so my question/problem is how can I breack up with her nicely???
Member
1479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / In Wonderland o.o
Offline
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 11/5/09
O_O
Lmao.
random post but..

Thanks, LUNARSOULS <<< Woot At Her Love Life.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.