First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply comment/suggestions
Creator
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 10/26/08
uhmmm...guys....i really need your comments....hehehe... and suggestions..i'm kinda new and stuff....please help me....^^....thanks...hehe

~akira~
Moderator
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / _ground
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
kira...why dont you add some sweet pics...hmm... i think it would lighten the mood a little bit^^
Creator
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

kurukeground wrote:

kira...why dont you add some sweet pics...hmm... i think it would lighten the mood a little bit^^



hehehe...why not...^^...that's sound good...but can u give some samples..?...hehhehe
Member
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / S~E~C~R~E~T
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
heya!!!....why don't you make...membership cards????....hehe
Moderator
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / _ground
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
oh sure!^^lol...a little bit of sample wont hurt.hahah^^

Posted 10/26/08
I agree with the membershipcard..

or we can put some love stories??
Creator
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

kurukeground wrote:

oh sure!^^lol...a little bit of sample wont hurt.hahah^^



nice....i'm going to put it....hehehe
Creator
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

maSahIro_naTsume wrote:

I agree with the membershipcard..

or we can put some love stories??


i also agree with it...hehehe....all right...let's feature some love stories..^^...but help me put it up...hehehe...^^

Moderator
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / _ground
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/26/08
can they put on their own compositions too?like songs theyve composed to someone or poems.i know most people have their own feelings in mind but couldnt show it.so...i think it would be a good opportunity for them to express how they feel in a forum.^^
Moderator
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
how about some lyrics of love songs they dedicate to someone special? Songs are also ways of showing affection...
Posted 10/27/08
Competitions


i dunno... i mean this group is basically love-related right? so anything love-related is ok? then i'd suggest
Romance anime and manga discussion/etc.

Forum Games to lighten up the mood and to involve in senseless chatter *ehm ehm*

ill post more if i think of other stuff
Creator
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

kurukeground wrote:

can they put on their own compositions too?like songs theyve composed to someone or poems.i know most people have their own feelings in mind but couldnt show it.so...i think it would be a good opportunity for them to express how they feel in a forum.^^



yeah...that's what i'm thinking..that's why i put the forum about poems and stories...sadly...until..now...no one is posting...huhuhu...hehe

Creator
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

angelofthedarkness23 wrote:

how about some lyrics of love songs they dedicate to someone special? Songs are also ways of showing affection...


okay...i'll put a forum about it..hehe^^...thanks...
Creator
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

animexcool wrote:

Competitions


i dunno... i mean this group is basically love-related right? so anything love-related is ok? then i'd suggest
Romance anime and manga discussion/etc.

Forum Games to lighten up the mood and to involve in senseless chatter *ehm ehm*

ill post more if i think of other stuff



okay...thanks for the i dea..i'm going to work with it...^^...*bows low*
Posted 10/28/08


no problem uhhmm... quote of the week or something....
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.