First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Bakemonogatari
39071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / NE
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
I believe the last three episodes, the rest of the Tsubasa Cat arc, were released through the net after the series completed its run on television. I hoped CR was going to show those...guess we'll have to wait
41551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
I just want episodes 13-15 on CR already. I had them already, but no subs. Great anime, as is Nisemonogatari. I heard from someone that there's more to the manga after 'Nise' so hopefully we get an anime for it (if there is more).
47965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

Axerith wrote:

I just want episodes 13-15 on CR already. I had them already, but no subs. Great anime, as is Nisemonogatari. I heard from someone that there's more to the manga after 'Nise' so hopefully we get an anime for it (if there is more).


I think you mean there is more to the light novels and yes Shaft has said they are going to (or at least the director wants to) animate all of the light novels and they most likely will
Nekomonogatari Kuro is coming out near the end of this December (a 4 eps special that is a prequel to Bakemonogatari)
Kizumonogatari is the prequel movie to the whole series (I think) that is coming out sometime in 2013 unless it gets delayed again

but yeah I don't know if we will get eps 13-15 on CR
I mean we didn't get the Oreimo special eps here either
50531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/9/12 , edited 12/9/12

Axerith wrote:

I just want episodes 13-15 on CR already. I had them already, but no subs. Great anime, as is Nisemonogatari. I heard from someone that there's more to the manga after 'Nise' so hopefully we get an anime for it (if there is more).


Bakemonogatari is but the first part of eleven parts of the light novels, not manga. Nisemonogatari is the third part, Kizumonogatari the 2nd.

Nekomonogatari (fourth part) Kuro and Kizumonogatari are coming out soon.
25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
I tried looking Bakemonogatari up on the CR catalogue but I was only able to find Nisemonogatari? Can someone please clarify as the latter suggests that it's a sequel to Bakemonogatari.
@Rito2Ru You suggested that I watch The world god only knows and Bakemonogatarimback in the Harem thread a few days ago. Loved TWGOK and Im gonna start watching this now, thanks dude.
36533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

khaled89 wrote:

I tried looking Bakemonogatari up on the CR catalogue but I was only able to find Nisemonogatari? Can someone please clarify as the latter suggests that it's a sequel to Bakemonogatari.
@Rito2Ru You suggested that I watch The world god only knows and Bakemonogatarimback in the Harem thread a few days ago. Loved TWGOK and Im gonna start watching this now, thanks dude.


Bakemonogatari is only available in North America. But yes, Nisemonogatari is the sequel to Bakemonogatari.

Link for Bake:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/bakemonogatari
Selik1 
17093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / There
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
Their are a few sites out there that do have the last three episodes subbed. That was how I watched them, anyways. I don't know if CR ever plans to actually get them since they were never broadcast, apparently.
25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

pistolsaf wrote:


khaled89 wrote:

I tried looking Bakemonogatari up on the CR catalogue but I was only able to find Nisemonogatari? Can someone please clarify as the latter suggests that it's a sequel to Bakemonogatari.
@Rito2Ru You suggested that I watch The world god only knows and Bakemonogatarimback in the Harem thread a few days ago. Loved TWGOK and Im gonna start watching this now, thanks dude.


Bakemonogatari is only available in North America. But yes, Nisemonogatari is the sequel to Bakemonogatari.

Link for Bake:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/bakemonogatari


Aaah ok. Sucks to be me then I'm in Europe. D:
Soisan 
24252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/12
I dont get whats going on hahahaha xD!!! but i like it
988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/13/12
The only thing I'm interested now about the series is the prequel movie.
47965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/13/12 , edited 12/13/12

Soisan wrote:

I dont get whats going on hahahaha xD!!! but i like it :D


Just re-watch it, you'll catch things you may have missed through the first watch


Magilad wrote:

The only thing I'm interested now about the series is the prequel movie.


Don't forget the prequel 4 eps special of Nekomonogatari Kuro coming out near the end of this month

And you're welcome khaled89
33726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where you are.
Online
Posted 1/7/13


Talk about robin w/ no pants.
64839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Online
Posted 1/8/13 , edited 1/8/13
I started to re watch bakemonogatari after watching it's prequel Nekomonogatari last week. I have to say that it answers a few questions that went unnoticed or unexplained and I forgot about in Bakemonogatari episode 1. What the reference to Golden week that went unexplained, Shinobu's headgear, her love for donuts. Nekomonogatari also gives a glimpse into Shinobu of Nisomongatari. Phew, this is one huge story that grows with every new episode and the three series tie into the rest of the series seamlessly.

988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/8/13
I want to see the movie. I want to see the movie. Can't wait for the movie.
mipegg 
20400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/8/13
Seems weird I can get nisemongatari on CR but not bakemongatari in the UK
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.