First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
fighting at school
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

whatsome wrote:

The US movies nowadays, school arguments/fights are settled in sports or dance. Dance fight! Dance fight! hahaahahhahaa

lul XD


you're just jealous coz I can totally out-handstand your ass
Posted 10/26/08

h4x0rz wrote:


whatsome wrote:

The US movies nowadays, school arguments/fights are settled in sports or dance. Dance fight! Dance fight! hahaahahhahaa

lul XD


you're just jealous coz I can totally out-handstand your ass


You better bring it!!!



=D (Let's do a CR video dance showdown, h4x0rz)

16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

whatsome wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


whatsome wrote:

The US movies nowadays, school arguments/fights are settled in sports or dance. Dance fight! Dance fight! hahaahahhahaa

lul XD


you're just jealous coz I can totally out-handstand your ass


You better bring it!!!



=D (Let's do a CR video dance showdown, h4x0rz)



Impressive skills, but not nearly good enough!!!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-195186/Indian-Thriller-Parody.html
Posted 10/26/08

Energetic and it's a party craze.

But

Let's AMPED it with another notch!!

Yo, DJ! Play that funky music!!

16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

whatsome wrote:

Energetic and it's a party craze.

But

Let's AMPED it with another notch!!

Yo, DJ! Play that funky music!!



let's take this shit out to Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzyT9-9lUyE
Posted 10/26/08
I actually prefer verbal insults, but I do enjoy humiliating people who think they have a chance against me. Throw them around until they get tired...you don't have to hurt someone seriously to feel revengeful you see. hahaha one of my ownage verbal comebacks:

Girl: Your a bitch
Me: Aww come on now...hating me wont make you pretty

Sheesh what an ass face...just coz I get every guy she's ever liked
Posted 10/26/08
I really don't think it is a way to solve a problem. I have gotten into a fight before. It wasn't me who started it though. It's very strange how it starts and ends up with someone getting hurt.
8385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
i dont think its so much "whats the point of fighting in school", but more like "we spend so much time in school. so either the person i hate goes to school with me, or he/she looks for me at school because im there most of the day"

if theres a huge animosity between two people, fact is, they'll fight. considering they're high school students and that they spend at least 8 hours at school everyday, it only makes sense that school is where the fight will erupt.

another thing to consider, maybe one party doesn't want to get hurt, and relies on the teacher to break up any fights that may occur.
Posted 10/26/08

h4x0rz wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

alot of kids at my school talk about kicking someone else's ass. they know that it will be broken up so there's less of a chance of them getting their ass kicked and looking like a damn fool.
they're just all talk most of the time anyway.


^ i like fights in school when they set a place and time to meet up and settle things once and for all, for that very reason


lol yea but how can you really have it out and settle it when you can't finish the fight once and for all?
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/26/08

h4x0rz wrote:


whatsome wrote:

Energetic and it's a party craze.

But

Let's AMPED it with another notch!!

Yo, DJ! Play that funky music!!



let's take this shit out to Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzyT9-9lUyE


What? what? You backing out? Can't take the CR heat?
Bringing your Youtube dance crew.

Well...

I can play that game too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HLDDrnsGHw
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/26/08

JulieDavon wrote:

lol yea but how can you really have it out and settle it when you can't finish the fight once and for all?


No, I mean when fights get to the point where somebody says 'You, me, one on one, in the basketball court of so & so park at 4. Bring any weapon.'


whatsome wrote:

What? what? You backing out? Can't take the CR heat?
Bringing your Youtube dance crew.

Well...

I can play that game too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HLDDrnsGHw


Dude, it's creepy, but I just saw that very vid 10 minutes ago
Posted 10/26/08

h4x0rz wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

lol yea but how can you really have it out and settle it when you can't finish the fight once and for all?


No, I mean when fights get to the point where somebody says 'You, me, one on one, in the basketball court of so & so park at 4. Bring any weapon.'


lol oh i see.
2032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / somewhere hiding
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Argumentation is a lot fun to me... it made me more intelligent, i guessed. Sometimes children should engaged on this kind of activities, whether its an insulting discourse or not. Technically, fighting comes in many forms, i consider argumentation a fight, and i tolerate it. But when it comes to any physical contact, my stand would be depends. It is good for some reason especially when you stand to what you believe is right.
Posted 10/26/08

h4x0rz wrote:


JulieDavon wrote:

lol yea but how can you really have it out and settle it when you can't finish the fight once and for all?


No, I mean when fights get to the point where somebody says 'You, me, one on one, in the basketball court of so & so park at 4. Bring any weapon.'


whatsome wrote:

What? what? You backing out? Can't take the CR heat?
Bringing your Youtube dance crew.

Well...

I can play that game too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HLDDrnsGHw


Dude, it's creepy, but I just saw that very vid 10 minutes ago


Well, it's ok. You're a good dancer. I'm a great dancer. Let's call it a truce.

I uploaded this myself. =D hell yea!!
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

whatsome wrote:




We haven't had the clichéd 'final dance in the rain' sequence, but I'll accept your truce
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.