First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
how come it's so hard for a guy to say his real feelings?
15120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

BATTLElover wrote:

i hate it when a guy acts mean to you in your face, but then right when you turn around he knows he wants to hold you and that he regrets making you cry. makes no sense to me. [well, maybe kind of im just bored && wanted too post a new topic..for free. aha]


Thats why guys are known to lie a lot. x] they dont mean what they say.. when they make you cry. it means that they really care for you in someway, when they tease you means they are interested in you.. i guess guys are just a lil slow on the uptake. :]
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

BATTLElover wrote:
how did i get what for free?


Didn't you say you posted this topic for free?


BATTLElover wrote:
[well, maybe kind of im just bored && wanted too post a new topic..for free. aha]

Posted 10/25/08

HopingSkotch wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


BATTLElover wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

I will be happy to rebound anyone who has been through a break up recently.


haha, someone a little desperate for some lovee?


Not love.
Sex.


Woah one second dude. Time-out.


You sucking smarty66's dick?
Posted 10/25/08

izickree wrote:


BATTLElover wrote:
how did i get what for free?


Didn't you say you posted this topic for free?


BATTLElover wrote:
[well, maybe kind of im just bored && wanted too post a new topic..for free. aha]



haha, ohhhh. no i didnt literally mean free. where i live, the way we talk, when we do stuff just out of the blue and random, we say we do it for free. as in like..no real purpose.

make sense?
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

BATTLElover wrote:
haha, ohhhh. no i didnt literally mean free. where i live, the way we talk, when we do stuff just out of the blue and random, we say we do it for free. as in like..no real purpose.

make sense?


oh, where do you live?
Posted 10/25/08

izickree wrote:


BATTLElover wrote:
haha, ohhhh. no i didnt literally mean free. where i live, the way we talk, when we do stuff just out of the blue and random, we say we do it for free. as in like..no real purpose.

make sense?


oh, where do you live?


LAME utah. =]

im originally from hawaii, though.
Posted 10/25/08


i would if i could, but i cant because i wont.


ok, that didnt make any sence at all.

~Peace
Posted 10/25/08

HopingSkotch wrote:



i would if i could, but i cant because i wont.


ok, that didnt make any sence at all.

~Peace

D:
A paradox?
*explodes*
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
cuz if we were to say our real feeling girls would smack us in the face
24379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Your mom.
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
it's not for me really.
3090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The Kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
Because if he says what he feels then he could totally mess up all the hard work hes put in to trying to get close.

If a dude says "Id really love to hug you" or something across those lines and hes really sincere about it and then the girl says what effectively is "Fuck off" to him it would REALLY sting. Its like GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!!!

A guy always wants the girl to get all cuddly first, Saves him the mental anguish or thinking, Is it time? would it be ok? and also gives him the green light.

Some guys also like to be cool and act as if its a pain. (They LOVE it)
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
actually sometimes it's because we honestly don't like you lol...
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
Heh, i have no trouble telling people stuff like that, people are gonna know if i'm pissed off. i have no real "compassion" or "love" emotions tho, the only emotions I really know are "annoyed" and "pissed off"
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
mostly the person isnt worth my time, but if they are i do say them
800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / **Toronto~CANADA**
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
I'd say..maybe if im alone with the girl and can be sweet and all but with my friends around i just naturally come out to be a bit mean to her!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.