First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ~Jobs~
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 10/26/08
Here are the Jobs! You may have 1 or 2 Jobs! =D
You can be a captian of one of the Jobs you pick though =D
Please fill this out!

Name:
Username:
Age: (Option)
Position: (Memeber etc.)
What Jobs:
Captian, Assitant, or Member:

Picture: (Just for fun =D)


~Jobs~

~Cook~
Captian: In Charge of Menu and making food)
Assistant:AngelCloud22( (In Charge of giving ideas of the Menu and making Menu's to the Captian and helping members work.)
Members: (In charge of making the food)


~Waitress~
Captian:jeniebunny (In charge of making sure members are active, if they are kind to customers, and if they are delievering the food correctly. XDD)
Assistant: niqui(Helps out the Caption whatever the Captian does)
Members: ClownDrop hikari70 AmuletMitchiHeavenly_Baked(Delievers food to customers and takes orders)


~Entertainers~
Singers: (In charge of singing O.O can play instruments with singing!)
Captian:AngelCloud22 with Violin
Assitant: winterroselove
Musical Intruments:(In charge of playing music)

Piano~
Captian: Sakura_Kinamoto

~Costume Designers~
Captian: (Makes sure members are on task. Gets designs and sees if everyone likes it)
Assitant: (Helps the Captian)
Members: (Help pick out costumes for Waitress, Cooks, etc.)


~More Jobs Coming Soon!~

Waitress~
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:

Here are the Jobs! You may have 1 or 2 Jobs! =D
You can be a captian of one of the Jobs you pick though =D
Please fill this out!

Name:
Username:
Age: (Option)
Position: (Memeber etc.)
What Jobs:
Captian, Assitant, or Member:

Picture: (Just for fun =D)


~Jobs~

~Cook~
Captian: AngelCloud22 (In Charge of Menu and making food)
Assistant: (In Charge of giving ideas of the Menu to the Captian and helping members work.)
Members: (In charge of making the food)


~Waitress~
Captian: (In charge of making sure members are active, if they are kind to customers, and if they are delievering the food correctly. XDD)
Assistant: (Helps out the Caption whatever the Captian does)
Members: (Delievers food to customers and takes orders)


~Entertainers~
Singers: AngelCloud22(In charge of singing O.O)
Musical Intruments: (In charge of playing music)


~Costume Designers~
Captian: (Makes sure members are on task. Gets designs and sees if everyone likes it)
Assitant: (Helps the Captian)
Members: (Help pick out costumes for Waitress, Cooks, etc.)


~More Jobs Coming Soon!~



Name:Kyra
Username:ClownDrop
Age:15
Position: Member
What Jobs:waitress
Captian, Assitant, or Member:member
Picture:
Posted 10/25/08


You are now a waitress! =D

Waitress~
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:



You are now a waitress! =D



thnx
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
Name:Suzaka
Username:jeniebunny
Age: 15
Position:Memeber
What Jobs:Waitress
Captian
Picture:
Posted 10/25/08

jeniebunny wrote:

Name:Suzaka
Username:jeniebunny
Age: 15
Position:Memeber
What Jobs:Waitress
Captian
Picture:


You are now the captian of the waitress group! =D
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


jeniebunny wrote:

Name:Suzaka
Username:jeniebunny
Age: 15
Position:Memeber
What Jobs:Waitress
Captian
Picture:


You are now the captian of the waitress group! =D


okie dokie thanks
Waitress~
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / rainbow :)
Offline
Posted 10/25/08



Name:Jasmin-chan
Username:Niqui
Age: (Option)10
Position: (Memeber etc.)member
What Jobs:waitress
Captian, Assitant, or Member:assistant
Picture: (Just for fun =D)
Posted 10/25/08

niqui wrote:




Name:Jasmin-chan
Username:Niqui
Age: (Option)10
Position: (Memeber etc.)member
What Jobs:waitress
Captian, Assitant, or Member:assistant
Picture: (Just for fun =D)


Ok you are now the waitress's assistant! =D

Instrument Players~
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Name: Yuki Yamashina
Username: Sakura_Kinamoto
Age: 15
Position: Member
What Jobs: Pianist (Musical instrument)
Captian, Assitant, or Member: Captain can?
Posted 10/26/08

Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:

Name: Yuki Yamashina
Username: Sakura_Kinamoto
Age: 15
Position: Member
What Jobs: Pianist (Musical instrument)
Captian, Assitant, or Member: Captain can?


Sure! You the Captian of the Piano section!
Posted 10/26/08
i wanna..be...i dunno!
Posted 10/26/08
Name:Tram
Username:hikari70
Age:13
Postion:member
What Job:Waitress
Captain,assitant,member:Member


Posted 10/26/08

AmuletMitchi wrote:

i wanna..be...i dunno!


XDDDD
Posted 10/26/08

hikari70 wrote:

Name:Tram
Username:hikari70
Age:13
Postion:member
What Job:Waitress
Captain,assitant,member:Member




Ok you are now a member waitress!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.