First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ~Jobs~
Posted 10/26/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


hikari70 wrote:

Name:Tram
Username:hikari70
Age:13
Postion:member
What Job:Waitress
Captain,assitant,member:Member




Ok you are now a member waitress!


oh..ok im fine with that!~
Posted 10/26/08

AmuletMitchi wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


hikari70 wrote:

Name:Tram
Username:hikari70
Age:13
Postion:member
What Job:Waitress
Captain,assitant,member:Member




Ok you are now a member waitress!


oh..ok im fine with that!~


Oh Ok XDDD You are now a memebr waitress! =D
Waitress~
10681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/26/08
Name: Sakura
Username: Heavenly_Baked
Age: 13
Position: (Memeber etc.) member
What Jobs: waitress
Captian, Assitant, or Member: member
Picture:
Posted 10/26/08

Heavenly_Baked wrote:

Name: Sakura
Username: Heavenly_Baked
Age: 13
Position: (Memeber etc.) member
What Jobs: waitress
Captian, Assitant, or Member: member
Picture:


You are now a member waitress! =D
Posted 10/26/08
Name:Rose
Username:Winterroselove
Age: (Option)11
Position: (Memeber etc.)member
What Jobs:Singer :D
Captian, Assitant, or Member:can i be assitant?
Picture: (Just for fun =D)
Posted 10/26/08

Winterroselove wrote:

Name:Rose
Username:Winterroselove
Age: (Option)11
Position: (Memeber etc.)member
What Jobs:Singer :D
Captian, Assitant, or Member:can i be assitant?
Picture: (Just for fun =D)


Sure =D
Posted 10/26/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Name:Rose
Username:Winterroselove
Age: (Option)11
Position: (Memeber etc.)member
What Jobs:Singer :D
Captian, Assitant, or Member:can i be assitant?
Picture: (Just for fun =D)


Sure =D


谢谢
Posted 10/26/08

Winterroselove wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Name:Rose
Username:Winterroselove
Age: (Option)11
Position: (Memeber etc.)member
What Jobs:Singer :D
Captian, Assitant, or Member:can i be assitant?
Picture: (Just for fun =D)


Sure =D


谢谢


I don't know what that means, but You are now a assistant singer!
Posted 10/26/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Name:Rose
Username:Winterroselove
Age: (Option)11
Position: (Memeber etc.)member
What Jobs:Singer :D
Captian, Assitant, or Member:can i be assitant?
Picture: (Just for fun =D)


Sure =D


谢谢


I don't know what that means, but You are now a assistant singer!


thanks its chinese for thank u
Posted 10/26/08

ClownDrop wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:



You are now a waitress! =D



thnx


were starting role play plz join
Posted 10/26/08

Heavenly_Baked wrote:

Name: Sakura
Username: Heavenly_Baked
Age: 13
Position: (Memeber etc.) member
What Jobs: waitress
Captian, Assitant, or Member: member
Picture:


we r starting roleplay plz join
Member
1566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in a carboard box...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Name: Ruriko
Username: pockeh
Age: (Option): 14
Position: (Memeber etc.): Member
What Jobs: Cook
Captian, Assitant, or Member: Member
Picture:
130187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
Name: Amanda or Ayama Sakura or just Ayama ( like being called that)
Username: sakuralockheart94
Age: 15
Position: (Memeber etc.) Member
What Jobs: Singer and Waitress, if i can't be both then i'll just be a singer
Captian, Assitant, or Member: Member
Picture:
Posted 10/27/08

sakuralockheart94 wrote:

Name: Amanda or Ayama Sakura or just Ayama ( like being called that)
Username: sakuralockheart94
Age: 15
Position: (Memeber etc.) Member
What Jobs: Singer and Waitress, if i can't be both then i'll just be a singer
Captian, Assitant, or Member: Member
Picture:


XDD Ok. You may go to the RPG forum. Im sorry, but you may have to change your picture XDD. I used that picture for my singer person XDD
Member
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Name:justine
Username:alecx27
Age: 11
Position: member
What Jobs:waitress
Captian, Assitant, or Member:member
Picture:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.