First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Most Powerful Character of Everything
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
Most powerful character in everything, can from anywhere, any show. Inclue Anime / Manga, American movie characters, Marvel, Newgrounds heroes, ancient Greek heroes, Disney, American Cartoon (Ben 10 / Yin Yang Yo / SpongeBob SquarePants for example), or someone from the real world (you can also say Obama), someone from the game. This thread allow all the characters, just like Mugen. Who is the strongest character in EVERYTHING?
33522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
Chuck Norris.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
Obama ? Why would i say obama is powerful ? Dudes a total fucking idiot who has no clue what he's doing. same with McCain but he has a little more experience, but in the end there both idiots, who are promising stuff there not gonna do, anyone who falls for his crap is a fucking moron.

There is no "Most powerfull" anything because everything has its own weaknesses that would make it weak to someone/something else.
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 10/25/08
Oomae Haruko desu ne. from HNH
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

mikomiko123 wrote:

Oomae Haruko desu ne. from HNH


I don't know who the kid from your avatar is, but I would vote for her, she looks like a mini tank.
Posted 10/25/08
17342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
Living Tribunal...
34124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
the masked? okay..his not anime,but able to regenarate or immortality in attacks?! awesome!
Posted 10/25/08
Kenshiro
38638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / 11.8728° N, 122.8...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
Goku
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 10/25/08

Allhailodin wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:

Oomae Haruko desu ne. from HNH


I don't know who the kid from your avatar is, but I would vote for her, she looks like a mini tank.


She has nuclear bombs in her pocket and that ice cream is full of deadly viruses.


Allhailodin wrote:


She's immune to those viruses.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:

Oomae Haruko desu ne. from HNH


I don't know who the kid from your avatar is, but I would vote for her, she looks like a mini tank.


She has nuclear bombs in her pocket and that ice cream is full of deadly viruses.


Nice, and a 50mm gatling gun too ? But if the ice cream is full of deadly viruses and she's eating the ice cream wouldn't she infect herself ?
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

Allhailodin wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:

Oomae Haruko desu ne. from HNH


I don't know who the kid from your avatar is, but I would vote for her, she looks like a mini tank.


She has nuclear bombs in her pocket and that ice cream is full of deadly viruses.


Nice, and a 50mm gatling gun too ? But if the ice cream is full of deadly viruses and she's eating the ice cream wouldn't she infect herself ?


Yeah, I forgot about 1 thing, it can be TV Show or Movie character too, and it can be also you to be the strongest character of everything.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

Assault911 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:

Oomae Haruko desu ne. from HNH


I don't know who the kid from your avatar is, but I would vote for her, she looks like a mini tank.


She has nuclear bombs in her pocket and that ice cream is full of deadly viruses.


Nice, and a 50mm gatling gun too ? But if the ice cream is full of deadly viruses and she's eating the ice cream wouldn't she infect herself ?


Yeah, I forgot about 1 thing, it can be TV Show or Movie character too, and it can be also you to be the strongest character of everything.


there would be no strongest of everything. anything would have a weakness to something else.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.